Jab Toshi wapas aye ga tho sab ki chooti!

deek thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I luved the way toshi said that, wen the day comes and his bk to giving his best, then noone gona b able beat him! I cant wait for that performance and like the fact the judges are encouraging and supporting him!
What you guys think, Toshi going get better? I really do hope so!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well yea no doubt hez xtrmle a gd singer..
buh da rest of da singerz like Rahul,ABhi,Vinit,Harshit it aint dah much ex ta beat thm!!
Toshi z jus best in Sufi songs in oda kindx..u cn c da rxlt!! 😊 😊
siddh_v thumbnail
Yup that was good i loved it too. πŸ‘

He did not sound rude or arrogant at all.

Originally posted by: deek

I luved the way toshi said that, wen the day comes and his bk to giving his best, then noone gona b able beat him! I cant wait for that performance and like the fact the judges are encouraging and supporting him!
What you guys think, Toshi going get better? I really do hope so!!!

Oh yeah! he will DEFINETLY get better! no doubt about that.  he's a gr8 singer and he'll do exactly what he said. Cant WAIT to see everyone's reaction when that day comesπŸ˜ƒ... not that his previous song was any bad...it was gr8 too... i LOVED IT. but phir bhi he can do MUCH MUCH better!😳

see even his average performances sound that good!πŸ‘πŸ‘ i love that guy.😳

jeklo thumbnail
toshi is real talent....he will get into the champions side sooner or later...hes one of the best singers der, but i dunno ders something at the moment which aint the toshi we know
nimm_o thumbnail
i agree wid vishal when he say " ke jaha par logon ne woh toshi nahi dekha jo unho ne pehle dekha tha" n saw here old performance it was just superb n hope he will back soon!!!
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddh_v

Yup that was good i loved it too. πŸ‘

He did not sound rude or arrogant at all.

yea i jus cant wait to see him bak wit a bangπŸ‘
deek thumbnail
That's it, he has only been giving average performances according to his ability, which still have been impressive, so i cannot wait till he gives his best...Sub keh hosh urjahai gaye!!! πŸ˜†
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waitin for his best performance... hope it happens sooooon
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree he is a good singer but he cnt underestimate the rest!!!