written update 23rd April UK complete

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

arshad warsi cums to the cafe in maurya and massi sees him and is shocked  and she aks him wat u like a black regualr  an he says anythin  and as she is ataring at him she puts lots of sugar and she aplogiese and he says not to worri kuch meetha ho jaye and he sits down and the bells reings and every1 is goin to the canteen and tia is talking to ranveer and she says to him that she is fed with his mood swings and ranveer says that he needs time  and tia says that she is tired  of waiting but she loves him and dunt take ma love for granted  and arshad says to them that soori i was jus ears dropping ur convo  but u jus sed u love him but u wont wait 4 him isnt that contradicting isnt tru love  waiting 4 ur love and he says let me tell u a story  and arshad tells them the story of his friend who had  bad luck in love an wrked in a airport  and he wrked there do u know y coz the gal he loved came once in a year and she waited 3 hrs tia say thats sweet and ashi comments and yuvi comments bac  and arshad says plzz stop ideas of love r different  it can happen anytime u jus have to acknowlege it  and have the courage to say it and then arshad starts sing  from hiss film kuch meetha ho jaye phool jaye hum saari duniya ke ghum  etcc and while he is sing he brings ashi and yuvi togetha raveer and tia ndvird dances with arshad while everyone else are clappin  and the nakul cums and tells them dat jumbo and arjun are heading this way to the canteen  and arshad asks them who is jumbo and yuvi explains that jumbo is their princy  and arshad says that i can handle a gambar singh but i cnt handle a pricny and virmnda shows him a  hiding place   sid varun and mp are in the corridor trying to stop them cumsing and sid and varuns start to fight  band jumbo cums and staops them and tells them  to stop it and behave  and arjun goe towards the canteen an nakul cums and stops him   and arjun asks wats happening  and nakl saysnuttin and  arjun says dnt lie and wats this music  and nakul says that its break time and arjn leaves and nakul is relaived  arshad cums from is hidng and dancing with the band to the title  song and den he leaves

mr ahuja is on the fone  and kaka shos him a leeta that is named under punnet  and mr ahuja reads the envelope  banajree  and mr ahuja is shocked and says  this to too much

ashi and mp are talkin in the calss  and then on ashis desk she gets a leeta from the blackgang and ashi is shocked  and mp says omg not u  and ashi says no clue wats the scne

gloria and nakul are talking and nakul keeps saying to gloria how she looks etc and gloria says to stop annoying me ur mother will cum and i will let u know if u dunt go to class i mark u absent  and nkaul reminds her to not to forget

ranveer bumps in to nikil and makil has a go at him  and says look where u goin and ranveer says soori and nikhil says i will smash ur face next time nd ranveer aks 4 ira and he says that she is ill and its ur fault after ur breakup shes not good ranveer aks 4 address and nikhils says in ur dream and leaves

mr ahuja is on the fone and he keeps looking at the letta

ash and ranveer r talking and ranveer as her wats wrong wwwid and ashi tells ranveer that she recived a letta from the blackgang and ranveer laughs  at her and wen she aks why u lauhing  and he says if u belived it then its certain that  yuvi friends will believe it to  asnd ashi says that was sik joke  and ranveer says smart and he tells her that he sent a note o all yuvi freinds and who eve be there is junior monitor and ashi says gd job and ranveer says not to say  and ashi says that she dying to see the losa

kuki is o the fone and leo cums and she asks leo jhow was his exam nd he says they went realli well and kuki says stopping lying to me i have heard u have biun missing classes from school

kaka asks mr ahuja for tea and mr ahuja says no any news on pueet and kakasays that phone call came he sed he be home by dinnner   and den mr ahuja asks kaka to get tea

kuki asks leo y he bunked skool  and she tells her that its not safe  and leo says sorry  and says 1 condition and kuki says wat and he says money for toys  and afta sum persuaion she agrees and they hug

mr ahuja opens the letta and starts reading it  and its says that im crazy abt u i think u the most stylish sophiscated n and me jus made 4 each other  and as he is reading the letta he is shocked and kaka sees this

instead of nkaul mum cumin its nakul dad and nakul saays why didnt mum cum

sid gets aletts froim the vlackgang and sweety asks him that theres a party at the playroom sid says he cnt cum as he needs to be sumwhere  sweety says  u jus making excuses so u dunt want to spend time wioth me and so sid agrees cum to the party and they hug

nakul and his dad talk and he says to naku i dunt know since ur mother has cum bac from college seeing u she acting strange have u sed anythinmg and nakul refuses as nuttin happened and then he gives nakul money and ssays i proud of u

virnda keeps asking aman to telll her thetruth and not lie and masn tells her that its nuttin  and its gettin lae fro class  and they go and massi foinds a book and varun sits down and massi says to read the persons name and give it them and varun reads it and its sids and reads the letta fromthe balckgang and varun suspects sid

tia asks virnda agen as wat man sed and she sed nuttin and tia says then he must of  sed how he feels abt me  and virnda says  yah he loves u but bu wat tia says  virnda says personal problems  and tia panics that it maybe cvoz of her and ask virnmda to chek her hairs f9 and her pimples etc  and virnda says  to think  if ranveer has faults and tia says no how can he  he is perfect  and virnda goes to class and tia is thinking

puneet cums and asks mr ahuja wassup and says  thats theres aletta 4 me and mr ahuja tells him its over there  and puneet goes and gets his letta  and then puneet gets angry and aks his bro as who opened my letta  and kaka says that he did and apolgies and pouneet has a go at kaka and mr ahuja says to  forget abt it wa mistake and puneet leaves

ranveer is talking to his friends and asks that he is cumin to the party and ranveer says that hewill cum but late ad virnda hears this

ranveer goes to gloria and asks 4 ira address  and gloria says she cnt give it out and ranveer makes an excuses up that it was raghav  and gloria says then he must be enquiring her ateendance and gives the address

kaka cums to mr ahuja  and mr ahuja thnx kaka for stoppin him and puneet having an arguemnt and kaka says that it f9 but its all sonia fault and mr ahuja says that i have learnt fom u doin eavsdropping and etc and ur right soia can doi anyhting even this love letta  she afta his moeny and kaka says that as u older u shud stopthis from happeneing

party has started  and meher is tellin topri to cum wid her and pri says she is scared if  aseem know he will kill me and meher says she wont say

tia cums to aman and asks him sumthing and aman say yah sure meanwhile yuvi aand friend s are making yuvi drink but yuvi says tha he has stopped drinking  and nakul says not kool 

pri fones aseem and asks him to cum to the party  and aseem isnt up 4 it and tells her not to go and sleep

mp asks ashi abt the blackganag letta thing and ashi sasy that wasnt for her and other side meher and pri r talking  and then yuvi and sid asks meher to offer nakul to dance  as he is lonely and ur tia friends  and then meher goes to him and offersd to dance and nakul first says that he doesnt want to and meher says that she heard from tia dat u r gr8 dancer and hearing this nakul dances happily with meher

ashi stops a guy in the dark and says gt and wen she sees the person face she is shocked and its varun and she asks varun wat he is doin here and  varun says that sid is in blackgang  found the letta in his bookand ashi tells him that it was all a plan  to catch the right suspect and then says wat if sum1 is watching us as in spying us and  says we shud tell raghav sir  he might know more abt their tradion  we talk tmmrw abt this lets go from here

every1 is dancing in the playroom nd ranveer goes into ira house and knocks for her and ira opens the door and hugs ranveer and virnda from far away sees this and is shocked

Edited by angelic shaz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail

it was such a sweet part seing everyone dancing on the tunes of arshad😳thanks for the great update😃

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey shazuuuuuuuuuuuuuu long time no see i hope alls welll shaazuuuuu kal i i was missing you and today u r here

thankooo for the update reee i remember we got remix and ay la firs evver wall paperrrrrrrrrrrr during the time wen arshad had come to its sets it was such a big coverageeeee 😳

and i remember seeing the video of ay ka danceeeeee oh my god what a dance it was nothing great or exquisite but the fact that they shared it made it extraodinoryyyy and gosh they always so dance like in totally into each other ka arms not away from them at a distanceee they never pay head to steps or protocol thats the besht part aboput their dancing they dance like theres no tommorrow they dance coz they want to danceeee not coz they have to and thats what make them dancing together such an intimate sensuous experianceeeeee ahaaaaaaaaaaa even am dancing on the song right now doing their famous birdy dance phew phew phewwwwwwwwwwww phew phewwwwwwwwwwww 😳 😳

lovee you shooo much shaazu thanx for being such a rockstaar 😳
p_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey wooow arshad had also cum der i dint kno dat i mean i had seen sum pics of da remix gang with him loooong back n was wonderin k kab aaaya tha woh??? neways i lykd dis update a loooot thnx