Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Can't stand HEER's VOICE and ACTING (Page 3)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:23am | IP Logged

You are most definitely entitled to have an opinion of your own...
And I m equally entitled to disagree...

I feel she perfectly suits the role....The whole simple look really goes with her character...Its subtle, subdued and innocent...

As for her voice....Its fine...I dont find anything wrong with it...Ya dialogue delivery or acting...She is learning...and learning fast...She has shown immense improvement and is doing a wonderful job for a newcomer...

And for her looks...She may not be drop dead gorgeous...But she has a simple grace which makes her pretty and pleasant...Plus she has lovely and bery expressive eyes.... Its a tad bit insensitive to call anyone ugly tho...but then again ur opinionTongue Mosht welcome to have itSmile

And seriously as cliched it sounds...No one is perfect! We all hab flaws....And everyone has something beautiful abt them....Some times its beautiful eyes, Sometimes its a beautiful heart!....And ishh sooo true...Beauty does lie in the eye of the beholderTongue

And comparing her to Harshad or anyone else for that matter is unfair...Its like comparing Chalk and Cheese in any case..

Edited by -Faith- - 03 May 2008 at 4:25am

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Ur soo right Zainab...

I had also written a similar msg when someone wrote this about Heer earlier

I think that she is this simple next door kind of girl..She might not be gorgeous or flawless....She has somethings which makes her different..

And regarding her acting...Yes she wasnt that impressive in the beginning...But now even my felt that she has improved soo much...I think she is doing a great job Clap
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

Ur soo right Zainab...

I had also written a similar msg when someone wrote this about Heer earlier

I think that she is this simple next door kind of girl..She might not be gorgeous or flawless....She has somethings which makes her different..

And regarding her acting...Yes she wasnt that impressive in the beginning...But now even my felt that she has improved soo much...I think she is doing a great job Clap

Awww Thanks Daisy for agreeing...Yup anyone would say the same...Khair as I keep saying ...every one can hab their own opinion...hehe.... I agree there is something that does make her different and makes her stand out in her own way...
Ya even all the big stars of the telly industry...were once new...They werent always perfect....Additi ishh new and young...She deserves a chance..And time.... Some times we tend to be hasty in passing our verdicts I guessOuch

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

You are most definitely entitled to have an opinion of your own...
And I m equally entitled to disagree...

I feel she perfectly suits the role....The whole simple look really goes with her character...Its subtle, subdued and innocent...

As for her voice....Its fine...I dont find anything wrong with it...Ya dialogue delivery or acting...She is learning...and learning fast...She has shown immense improvement and is doing a wonderful job for a newcomer...

And for her looks...She may not be drop dead gorgeous...But she has a simple grace which makes her pretty and pleasant...Plus she has lovely and bery expressive eyes.... Its a tad bit insensitive to call anyone ugly tho...but then again ur opinionTongue Mosht welcome to have itSmile

And seriously as cliched it sounds...No one is perfect! We all hab flaws....And everyone has something beautiful abt them....Some times its beautiful eyes, Sometimes its a beautiful heart!....And ishh sooo true...Beauty does lie in the eye of the beholderTongue

And comparing her to Harshad or anyone else for that matter is unfair...Its like comparing Chalk and Cheese in any case..

Well said. I totally agree with you.

She may not be drop-dead gorgeous or anything but she perfectly fits on the frame of prettiness.

As for her acting, I would like to say that she is quite good and can even be ranked as the best when compared with the other new comers Ekta launched in this past two years.Wink

Harshad, on the other hand, has flawless acting skills given that he has been in this industry for more than a year. So we should not compare her with him. Tongue

By the way, both the actors share an awesome on-screen chemistry. Prem, with his expressive eyes and mysterious smileEmbarrassed, while Heer, with her innocenceSmile makes the scenes dynamicClap.

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Exactly...u cant compare her with Harshad...Harshad has been around for almost 2-3 years now..He has done a negative role...and a cheerrful fun loving guy too...

So he has matured as an actor...

Aditi is just 19 and she has not even been trained in an acting institue...so we shudnt be that harsh on her
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I just wanted to say!

~ I hope everyone has gathered that 'PM_rocks' did not write this message! She replied after the orignal topic poster, i think the actaull topic where the bashing was, is deleted. But yeah PM_rock didn't write this..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
ohhhh thanks for telling this Ouma

But in that case the entire topic shud have been closed....Awwww ple will now misunderstand her yaar...

Mods pls close this topic Ouch
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Yeah!! I was thinking ther emust be confusion, 'PM_Rocks' just replied after the real topic starter, but the real topic starters comment got deleted Dead It was sick anyways you are right hun this topic should be closed.
~ I'm sure they will.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go to top