Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Your journey with KS-share your views (Page 3)

preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tam2

Hey Preet .... nice topic! Thank you

I watched KS from the beginning.... from first episode itself... Just loved JB and their chemistry.... how their loneliness and silence atmosphere used to talk for them... their eyes used to speak for themselves ... no words were needed to express themselves...   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ... I think the slow build of their relationship, and how both of them were so similar yet different was the beauty of the whole processEmbarrassed

the chemistry between JB was and still is and will remain awesome...mind blowing.... never seen a couple in any serial that really touched my heart...with their chemistry and intensity....  You have summed up what I exactly feel for them so beautifully.Clap

there were lots of fabulous scene between JB ... their hug scenes ... crying... emotional and romantic scenes everything were just perfect... I think we all cherish those scenes, they are soo close my heart.

I guess it was too perfect...Ouch .... That's why KS destructive have just destroyed our lovely KS into Krappy Se.... Ouch ...

But still I do remember those wonder episode which made me fall in love with JB and their love story...

....and most of all I got addicted to this forum... met so many new people and made friends... so overall it was a nice experience.... being here in this forum and watching wonderful episode of KS minus all the grossness.... I think that also one the reason so many of us still here hopin something good might happen is because of our friends and this wonderful forum.

I don't really have any expectations from KS anymore... since I have watched it from beginning so will see how it ends... Confused LOL ... well that's my experience... hope it wasn't too long....... Confused LOL Thank you soo much sharing your thoughts, you really put them out so well. Jai and Bani, Kasamh Se and this forum are very special to me and I think to many of us here.

preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz234

I watched KS from the first episode. The moment the credits began and i saw those three sisters...and RK (cuz i liked him from GEM Mansha days) i felt this would be one good serial.
I loved the scenes between the sisters initally...LOVED the khadoos Jai!Day Dreaming 
Tazo Rani, me started watchin KS only because of Ram, I love to adore him in Manasha.Was super mad when his character Died.Angry

Loved the banter between Dadi and Aditya. LOL Pushkar was a likable character. Ranveer and Jigs were strong chracters..evil...but they were good. Clap
Each and Every character was etched out so well, I loved them all.Jigyasa was one of my favorite, it was soo cute to see all her plots against bani fail.Big smile

Storyline, pace of the serial, direction, dialogues and performances were great in the first 8 months of this show. Clap Clap
I miss Sandip Sikcand, I soo wished he had never left.Cry

The first JB scene which I really loved was that one in Goa...the first time both of them had that eye locking session when Bani's hair got stuck in Jai's jacket! Embarrassed
For me it was the dori scene with the yellow saree, that gave me butterflies in my tummy.I loved the song they had used for the song.Pehla sa..Embarrassed

The episode where Jai gives Bani bangles...made my jiya go dhadak dhakak bigtime!!! Embarrassed Was such a sweet and beautiful scene. Loved Bani's reaction..Mere liye?Embarrassed
Jai was like Nahin maine bangles pehna shuru kiya Awww was too cute! LOLThen he asks her out for dinner. Embarrassed Embarrassed That episode was shown on a friday here in the uk...i couldn't wait for Monday to come to see what happens next. (Gosh those were the days.)
After that episode...i wanted to know more about KS... landed up in here with all u lovely people.
  Tazo Rani humari choice is same same, ( for example MunnaWink) That scene just does something to me, it held soo much depth and meaning. The way she was shocked that he got her something, it was first ever present from her hubby or even from the opposite sex.I love that scene, now talkin abt it I want to see it.Embarrassed

preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sheena_Row

Preet,

Lovely topic.. Thankkoo Di, trying to bring some similey to everyone's face.Big smile

I fell in love with KS because of all the things that Tazo said... I think for many it was its simplicity and how at times one scene told sooo much.

Where I started hating it..

- When Pia actually wanted to kill her sister (she did!!)

- When Pushkar disappeared

- When Krishna II and Atharva I died CryCry (Never saw that episode, I dont think I will ever have the will power to see it ever)

- when Jai got married to Meera,

- when Jai started calling her Yaar,

- when Jigz went berserk and started being the hateful sister, rather than a sister who loved her brother,

- when Ranveer raped Rashi, (Ranveer character was etched soo well in the beginning, he was very interesting person and he had reasons to be what he was but along the way they just killed him like all their other charactersOuch)

- when Ranveer tried to murder Rashi,

- when the Turkey Raaz fizzled,

- when the 16 year leap happened,

- when PD disappeared (much before she actually left the show, she was here, but she wasn't here, you know what I mean)

- and when the story lost it's charm and characters like Rano, Dadi, Adi and Nattu started being stupid instead of supportive or comedic.

Originally posted by sharmim

I love KS due to RK. He is great. He was so good looking back in 2006. I could not stop watching him. I still watch those episodes. I love the way he walks, talks, shouts, smiles......... everything. He has great voice. The Man demanded Attention Embarrassed Ram is just amazing, I think what ever little I see of Kasamh Se today is only because of him.The Day is gone it is tata bye from me as well.

I stopped watching when he looked very fat. Then again he is looking charming. 
RK you rock!  Big smile

Edited by coolgurl_2005 - 03 May 2008 at 6:22pm
preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Ouch Ouch Ouch I repiled to everyone's post but something happeneing all my post got deleted. Cry
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:37am | IP Logged
to me first i watched it just for RK..loved him from GEM/manshaa and then after JB got married just for them..those eyelocks and that chemistry..the sutle flirting...every scene of theirs had me hooked!the scene that got me hooked was their yellow dori scene after that i became a hopeless despo!! LOL and the emotional scenes betweeen them the whole bomb blast sceanrio then the jai talking to his child..i loved it!and after the ONS it went downhill for me really though the JB scenes were still amazing! Big smile Big smile i loved dadi and maasi and jiggs shes the bst!! Big smile Big smile
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SalKing2 Groupbie
SalKing2
SalKing2

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! I've been a very silent user and I've never posted anything before, but this topic urged me to write something. I'll share my entire views, thoughts, and journey of Kasamh Se with you. Smile

It was during the summer in 2006. School ended, and me and my sister stayed with our aunts for most of the summer. We found out our aunt loved soap operas and we began to watch with her, and her most favorite was Kasamh Se. My aunt watched from the first episode, but I began watching when Roshni Chopra (Rakshanda Khan) entered the show. I immediately loved the show. The bond between the three sisters was shown wonderfully and I loved it, and I thought it was amazing how the writers showed the sister spread out in life and how each other's actions affected one another. Not to mention the love between Jai and Bani Wink I thought it was a very interesting thing that Jai was around 40, while Bani was 20. It was totally original to me, and it shows love knows now age boundaries.

When June 19th happened (which was a few weeks later in the US) I was shocked, and I loved the way how a silent atmosphere showed Jai and Bani's love for each other. Bani was a very good sister, the most perfect one of all who loves her sisters. I always saw her as a responsible older sister who married someone else to save her sister. Pia was my favorite sister. She was full of attitude and sass, and wasn't very afraid to show her feelings. She also loved money, which made her very realistic. Rano was the intelligent sister, who I sometimes related myself to. I absolutely loved her relationship with Sahil, and I was devastated when he died.

Over the summer, I fell in love with the show. The bond between sisters was perfectly amazing and thats what attracted me to the show, and I liked the small problems and obstacles that came in the way, like Roshni and Barnali (Although I must admit I was shocked the Jai killed Bani's mom! I was not expecting it, but my aunt was! LOL) And then Pia did something unimaginable: creating a physical relationship with her own brother-in-law, who used to be her fianc.

I was absolutely shocked, flabbergasted, and surprised! I couldn't believed she did that. Slowly, Pia became negative, which made me like her even more. This betrayal appealed to me even more, since it showed that although Pia was Bani's sister, it didn't matter. Pia began to separate Jai and Bani and desired Jai, and she succeeded by sending Bani to a mental asylum. I don't know why I like Pia since she's a negative character, but its because she's realistic. Many women are like Pia, who are stubborn, and forget all relations in their desire and passion. But the thing is that Pia never loved Jai, it was his money. She loved the money and fame, and thats why she planned to become pregnant with Jai's child.

I felt sorry for Bani, but I loved the first five year leap. Bani became Durga, Aparajit added some spice, and cunning Pia was as beautiful as ever! And Krishna and Atharva were the cutest!!! I liked how Bani came back for revenge as Durga since it was original, but I do believe it was stretched a bit too much. What I loved about this track was that it joined the three sisters and showed a different view of their bond. Their promise was broken, Pia was a liar and traitor, Bani was back for vengeance, Rano was dealing with Ranvir and Sahil's death, and Jai cherished Krishna and Atharva in the memory of Bani.

After everything was sorted out and Jai and Bani got back together, the show began to go lower for me. I had loved it until then, but Daksh, Arushi, and the Randherias were the ones I hated. The second five year leap was stupid! Jai and Bani did not another separation, and the allegations put upon her were just plain wrong. If Jai did love her, why didn't he realize what the real truth was? There was miscommunication in their relationship, and the three sisters theme was abolished. Pia disappeared, Rano did not help her sisters, and the show focused on only one person: Bani. The show was about three sisters, not Bani. I was greatly upset and I watched the show only to see the three sisters theme come back again. I loved the way Pia came back again, and I was shocked at how Meera killed the children! I also liked how the writers put this twist, but unlike Pia, I hated Meera since she killed two cute children. Angry

As for Kasamh Se now, I'm watching it just for the sisters. I hope Gurdeep portrays a good Bani, and I hope Pia comes back soon so the show can focues on three sisters, not Bani. And thats my journey with Kasamh Se. Smile
sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

only one reason 'Jai Walia"....loved him from day 1 (3rd episode of KS i think) n still love him. Wink LOL

Edited by sanam84 - 03 May 2008 at 3:13pm

Go to top