Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Your journey with KS-share your views (Page 2)

Twinkle20 IF-Dazzler
Twinkle20
Twinkle20

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Preeetu! You're back! Wink

Well, Kasamh Se was my one and only favourite show once upon a time... Cry I watched it from the very beginning...I fell in love with it the day I saw Bani taking so good care of her siblings...It was so sweet... Big smile Her character was such a sweet one it's unbelievable...The three sisters had different characteristics but all good and 'unique' in their own ways... Smile

But then I fell DEEPLY in love with it after JB marriage and how their relationship deepened...After that, I was fida over it... Embarrassed

But the ONS wrecked the show BADLY... Dead After that it's been deteoriating so badly it's not funny... Ouch

My favourite scene of KS is...OMG, don't know which one to choose from the JB ones... Embarrassed Ganpati hug scene is one of the most fantastic ones...But there's just too many, countless... Embarrassed

If today I'm watching KS it's only for Ram who's very nicely keeping it going with his awesome-ly skilled acting... Big smile Clap Missing Prachi like crazy... Cry

SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I firstly started watching KS because it came on my favourite time slot, the 9 pm slot. I had just finished watching "Astitva" on the same slot and continued with KS.

Of course, the attraction to KS for me is RK. Then the JB love story. I loved the screenplay of the initial days and how Jai and Bani slowely developed a relationship. Looking back, even the post-Dubai phase was better than the Durga-AD revenge track!! LOL If I am holding on to KS even today, its only for RK and his wonderful acting! Gurdeep seems to be a promising Bani.

Of course, my threshold of tolerance is much higher, I think, than others!! LOL I have no illusions when it comes to Ekta or any other serial maker. Most of them start well, then bow down to the pressure of TRPs. They introduce tracks, which they think will jolt the audience, give them a shock!

Yes, Ekta and her creatives did spoil a stylish serial like KS, but now, things seem to be looking better. Yes, even with Meera and the "goody-goody" image she has. This is because, I look at Meera and her contentment with Jai and family as the "Calm before the Storm". If the creatives do justice, then we'll get to see a solid JB revenge track with Meera at the receiving end!

Lastly, I have been seeing KS from the beginning and I for one will see it through, unless RK leaves, then I leave too!!

Edited by suganthirani - 02 May 2008 at 9:41pm
suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I saw i think may be 2nd episode of KAsam Se in US may be in March2006 just for the title song by Nihira. She was my favorite in Sa Re Ga MA but wasn't too impressed with three girls loosing their home. Next time i cam e across it accidently while flipping chanels & saw Ram KApoor. I had never seen him before & didn't know about him but 2 minutes of watching him & I wanted to see more. I just got hooked when I saw him & Prachibeing this oddd couple. They were just gotten married with lot of hatred still underline connection with them.

In spite of ONS I loved that era of Jai & Bani especially Bani enjoying the now openly expressed love.Was put off by AD DDg but still the magic was there.

I think they totally mishandled post AD phase. There was so much potential even with the track they hadd. They could have shown so much with the cast they had. Only if Ekta had good creative team . It was down hill from there.

After Jai MEera marriage there was nothing to save this show & continued just out of habit. MAy be with hope that JB will still be together, Meera will go away like a decent human being once the misunderstandings are cleared or Jai will not let woman decide for him & oonce make a clear logical choice by following his heart 7 ethic to lead life with bani & kids. I wouldn't mind if Meeera would have shown her true colors then & JB would have fought her together.

The 16 yr leap is the biggest blow & now I don't even watch it as Kasam Se. I watch it as a new show wheere I get to see Ram. HE not Jai Walia anymore. So unlike others I don't get agitated by him calling Meeera yar I simply flip chanels when MEera is on screen or don't watch when Ram isn't there.
Chris.Khanna Senior Member
Chris.Khanna
Chris.Khanna

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
watched cuz of prachi no mor watch cuz she aint dere Ouch journey start dere buhh end dere 2 Ouch
cute_priya Goldie
cute_priya
cute_priya

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Nice post Preetu di ......and happy to c ur post di after a long time
when My favorite serial Kusum comes to an end ..then after few days I think Kasamh se started .......... I really likes it promo and started watching .........and interaction towards strated rising up day by day .....especially after Jai Bani marriage and their noch jhock I really lov .......this is in my view is Golden day

and this is how I connected with KS and then KS IF forumand become PD AND Rk fan Tongue

Priya Tongue
preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lamia17

everything about KS made me fall in love with it. I still love KS just miss the original JB

I think for me it was the simplicity of the show, I remember in 2006 the show was not promoted too much, but caught everyone's eyes. The first year of KS was very special for all of us.Will always cherish as a beautiful memory in my heart.

preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

Oh Preet, first episode...the Dubai ONS thing. Wow what a episode to start withOuch personally I felt even Post ONS the story was handled fine to an certain extent, but slowly it started to lose the simplicity and become very confused.

I only discovered the JB kahani after watching back video. The best scene has to be the one where he talks to the baby. Very original the way it was done. I think that scene is everyone's favorite, after june 19th.Ram was just amazing, I still remember how much I had cired.

After that is was just Cry and Angry .
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
i just fell in love with ks because of jai and bani's sizzling chemistry,and gr8 actors like ram kapoor,prachi desai,ashwini kalsekar personifying their characters making them real for us Clap Clap Clap

Go to top