Your journey with KS-share your views - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I saw i think may be 2nd episode of KAsam Se in US may be in March2006 just for the title song by Nihira. She was my favorite in Sa Re Ga MA but wasn't too impressed with three girls loosing their home. Next time i cam e across it accidently while flipping chanels & saw Ram KApoor. I had never seen him before & didn't know about him but 2 minutes of watching him & I wanted to see more. I just got hooked when I saw him & Prachibeing this oddd couple. They were just gotten married with lot of hatred still underline connection with them.

In spite of ONS I loved that era of Jai & Bani especially Bani enjoying the now openly expressed love.Was put off by AD DDg but still the magic was there.

I think they totally mishandled post AD phase. There was so much potential even with the track they hadd. They could have shown so much with the cast they had. Only if Ekta had good creative team . It was down hill from there.

After Jai MEera marriage there was nothing to save this show & continued just out of habit. MAy be with hope that JB will still be together, Meera will go away like a decent human being once the misunderstandings are cleared or Jai will not let woman decide for him & oonce make a clear logical choice by following his heart 7 ethic to lead life with bani & kids. I wouldn't mind if Meeera would have shown her true colors then & JB would have fought her together.

The 16 yr leap is the biggest blow & now I don't even watch it as Kasam Se. I watch it as a new show wheere I get to see Ram. HE not Jai Walia anymore. So unlike others I don't get agitated by him calling Meeera yar I simply flip chanels when MEera is on screen or don't watch when Ram isn't there.
watched cuz of prachi no mor watch cuz she aint dere journey start dere buhh end dere 2
Nice post Preetu di ......and happy to c ur post di after a long time
when My favorite serial Kusum comes to an end ..then after few days I think Kasamh se started .......... I really likes it promo and started watching .........and interaction towards strated rising up day by day .....especially after Jai Bani marriage and their noch jhock I really lov .......this is in my view is Golden day

and this is how I connected with KS and then KS IF forumand become PD AND Rk fan πŸ˜›

Priya πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Lamia17

everything about KS made me fall in love with it. I still love KS just miss the original JB

I think for me it was the simplicity of the show, I remember in 2006 the show was not promoted too much, but caught everyone's eyes. The first year of KS was very special for all of us.Will always cherish as a beautiful memory in my heart.

Originally posted by divan

Oh Preet, first episode...the Dubai ONS thing. Wow what a episode to start with personally I felt even Post ONS the story was handled fine to an certain extent, but slowly it started to lose the simplicity and become very confused.

I only discovered the JB kahani after watching back video. The best scene has to be the one where he talks to the baby. Very original the way it was done. I think that scene is everyone's favorite, after june 19th.Ram was just amazing, I still remember how much I had cired.

After that is was just 😭 and 😑 .
i just fell in love with ks because of jai and bani's sizzling chemistry,and gr8 actors like ram kapoor,prachi desai,ashwini kalsekar personifying their characters making them real for us πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by tam2

Hey Preet .... nice topic! Thank you

I watched KS from the beginning.... from first episode itself... Just loved JB and their chemistry.... how their loneliness and silence atmosphere used to talk for them... their eyes used to speak for themselves ... no words were needed to express themselves...   πŸ˜³ 😳 😳 ... I think the slow build of their relationship, and how both of them were so similar yet different was the beauty of the whole process😳

the chemistry between JB was and still is and will remain awesome...mind blowing.... never seen a couple in any serial that really touched my heart...with their chemistry and intensity....  You have summed up what I exactly feel for them so beautifully.πŸ‘

there were lots of fabulous scene between JB ... their hug scenes ... crying... emotional and romantic scenes everything were just perfect... I think we all cherish those scenes, they are soo close my heart.

I guess it was too perfect... .... That's why KS destructive have just destroyed our lovely KS into Krappy Se.... ...

But still I do remember those wonder episode which made me fall in love with JB and their love story...

....and most of all I got addicted to this forum... met so many new people and made friends... so overall it was a nice experience.... being here in this forum and watching wonderful episode of KS minus all the grossness.... I think that also one the reason so many of us still here hopin something good might happen is because of our friends and this wonderful forum.

I don't really have any expectations from KS anymore... since I have watched it from beginning so will see how it ends... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ... well that's my experience... hope it wasn't too long....... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Thank you soo much sharing your thoughts, you really put them out so well. Jai and Bani, Kasamh Se and this forum are very special to me and I think to many of us here.

Originally posted by Taz234

I watched KS from the first episode. The moment the credits began and i saw those three sisters...and RK (cuz i liked him from GEM Mansha days) i felt this would be one good serial.
I loved the scenes between the sisters initally...LOVED the khadoos Jai!😍 
Tazo Rani, me started watchin KS only because of Ram, I love to adore him in Manasha.Was super mad when his character Died.😑

Loved the banter between Dadi and Aditya. πŸ˜† Pushkar was a likable character. Ranveer and Jigs were strong chracters..evil...but they were good. πŸ‘
Each and Every character was etched out so well, I loved them all.Jigyasa was one of my favorite, it was soo cute to see all her plots against bani fail.πŸ˜ƒ

Storyline, pace of the serial, direction, dialogues and performances were great in the first 8 months of this show. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I miss Sandip Sikcand, I soo wished he had never left.😭

The first JB scene which I really loved was that one in Goa...the first time both of them had that eye locking session when Bani's hair got stuck in Jai's jacket! 😳
For me it was the dori scene with the yellow saree, that gave me butterflies in my tummy.I loved the song they had used for the song.Pehla sa..😳

The episode where Jai gives Bani bangles...made my jiya go dhadak dhakak bigtime!!! 😳 Was such a sweet and beautiful scene. Loved Bani's reaction..Mere liye?😳
Jai was like Nahin maine bangles pehna shuru kiya Awww was too cute! πŸ˜†Then he asks her out for dinner. 😳 😳 That episode was shown on a friday here in the uk...i couldn't wait for Monday to come to see what happens next. (Gosh those were the days.)
After that episode...i wanted to know more about KS... landed up in here with all u lovely people.
  Tazo Rani humari choice is same same, ( for example MunnaπŸ˜‰) That scene just does something to me, it held soo much depth and meaning. The way she was shocked that he got her something, it was first ever present from her hubby or even from the opposite sex.I love that scene, now talkin abt it I want to see it.😳

Originally posted by Sheena_Row

Preet,

Lovely topic.. Thankkoo Di, trying to bring some similey to everyone's face.πŸ˜ƒ

I fell in love with KS because of all the things that Tazo said... I think for many it was its simplicity and how at times one scene told sooo much.

Where I started hating it..

- When Pia actually wanted to kill her sister (she did!!)

- When Pushkar disappeared

- When Krishna II and Atharva I died 😭😭 (Never saw that episode, I dont think I will ever have the will power to see it ever)

- when Jai got married to Meera,

- when Jai started calling her Yaar,

- when Jigz went berserk and started being the hateful sister, rather than a sister who loved her brother,

- when Ranveer raped Rashi, (Ranveer character was etched soo well in the beginning, he was very interesting person and he had reasons to be what he was but along the way they just killed him like all their other characters)

- when Ranveer tried to murder Rashi,

- when the Turkey Raaz fizzled,

- when the 16 year leap happened,

- when PD disappeared (much before she actually left the show, she was here, but she wasn't here, you know what I mean)

- and when the story lost it's charm and characters like Rano, Dadi, Adi and Nattu started being stupid instead of supportive or comedic.

Originally posted by sharmim

I love KS due to RK. He is great. He was so good looking back in 2006. I could not stop watching him. I still watch those episodes. I love the way he walks, talks, shouts, smiles......... everything. He has great voice. The Man demanded Attention 😳 Ram is just amazing, I think what ever little I see of Kasamh Se today is only because of him.The Day is gone it is tata bye from me as well.

I stopped watching when he looked very fat. Then again he is looking charming. 
RK you rock!  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by coolgurl_2005 - 15 years ago
I repiled to everyone's post but something happeneing all my post got deleted. 😭