Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Your journey with KS-share your views

preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

First of all a big hello to all my friends Big smile

As we know over the last two years the show has gone from being to Kasamh Se to Krappy Se.Dead Nevertheless there was a time when we all used to love and cherish this show.Embarrassed So I thought maybe we should share how it all started and think of the golden days.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So please do share what was the first episode you watched of KS? What made you fall in love with KS? Was it Jai and Bani, the love the 3 sisters shared for one another. Jigyasa plot's which never really worked.LOL (I miss AshwiniCry)

Please keep your thoughts happy, since their already so much negativity.Ouch

cheers,

preetBig smile

Lamia17 Goldie
Lamia17
Lamia17

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
everything about KS made me fall in love with it. I still love KS just miss the original JB
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Oh Preet, first episode...the Dubai ONS thing.

I only discovered the JB kahani after watching back video. The best scene has to be the one where he talks to the baby. Very original the way it was done.

After that is was just Cry and Angry .
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Preet .... nice topic!

I watched KS from the beginning.... from first episode itself... Just loved JB and their chemistry.... how their loneliness and silence atmosphere used to talk for them... their eyes used to speak for themselves ... no words were needed to express themselves...   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...

the chemistry between JB was and still is and will remain awesome...mind blowing.... never seen a couple in any serial that really touched my heart...with their chemistry and intensity....

there were lots of fabulous scene between JB ... their hug scenes ... crying... emotional and romantic scenes everything were just perfect...

I guess it was too perfect...Ouch .... That's why KS destructive have just destroyed our lovely KS into Krappy Se.... Ouch ...

But still I do remember those wonder episode which made me fall in love with JB and their love story...

....and most of all I got addicted to this forum... met so many new people and made friends... so overall it was a nice experience.... being here in this forum and watching wonderful episode of KS minus all the grossness....

I don't really have any expectations from KS anymore... since I have watched it from beginning so will see how it ends... Confused LOL ... well that's my experience... hope it wasn't too long....... Confused LOL

Edited by tam2 - 02 May 2008 at 3:54pm
Taz234 IF-Dazzler
Taz234
Taz234

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I watched KS from the first episode. The moment the credits began and i saw those three sisters...and RK (cuz i liked him from GEM Mansha days) i felt this would be one good serial.
I loved the scenes between the sisters initally...LOVED the khadoos Jai!Day Dreaming

Loved the banter between Dadi and Aditya. LOL Pushkar was a likable character. Ranveer and Jigs were strong chracters..evil...but they were good. Clap

Storyline, pace of the serial, direction, dialogues and performances were great in the first 8 months of this show. Clap Clap

The first JB scene which I really loved was that one in Goa...the first time both of them had that eye locking session when Bani's hair got stuck in Jai's jacket! Embarrassed

The episode where Jai gives Bani bangles...made my jiya go dhadak dhakak bigtime!!! Embarrassed Was such a sweet and beautiful scene. Loved Bani's reaction..Mere liye?Embarrassed
Jai was like Nahin maine bangles pehna shuru kiya Awww was too cute! LOLThen he asks her out for dinner. Embarrassed Embarrassed That episode was shown on a friday here in the uk...i couldn't wait for Monday to come to see what happens next. (Gosh those were the days.)
After that episode...i wanted to know more about KS... landed up in here with all u lovely people.

Edited by Taz234 - 02 May 2008 at 4:18pm
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Preet,

Lovely topic..

I fell in love with KS because of all the things that Tazo said...

Where I started hating it..

- When Pia actually wanted to kill her sister (she did!!)

- When Pushkar disappeared

- When Krishna II and Atharva I died

- when Jai got married to Meera,

- when Jai started calling her Yaar,

- when Jigz went berserk and started being the hateful sister, rather than a sister who loved her brother,

- when Ranveer raped Rashi,

- when Ranveer tried to murder Rashi,

- when the Turkey Raaz fizzled,

- when the 16 year leap happened,

- when PD disappeared (much before she actually left the show, she was here, but she wasn't here, you know what I mean)

- and when the story lost it's charm and characters like Rano, Dadi, Adi and Nattu started being stupid instead of supportive or comedic.

Edited by Sheena_Row - 02 May 2008 at 8:52pm
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Preetu ji!!! Hug

Great to finally see a topic by you! Big smile

As for Kasamh Se turning to "Krappy Se", I think that it did chance to that sometime in August to around November last year, but then back to Kasamh Se again Smile

To be honest, I never was in love with KS... because for me, having too strong an attachment to fiction just isn't me LOL But yeah, I did enjoy KS Big smile

The Walia-Bani story was OK I think - far from the best thing I'd ever seen, but it was definitely watchable. The thing that stood out for me was the storytelling technique that was used at the time Thumbs Up

Then of course, I really had a great time when the awesome Aparajit Deb turned up, for more reasons that one - the show became more stylish, and of course, I got to come across some of the most intelligent and awesome people (in particular, Ronit Sir himself Big smile ).

Anyways, what first got me watching the show - no prizes for guessing that it was The Master of the GHANTEES... Ranvir! Big smile The Ranvir scenes (where the GHANTEES were ringing) in 2006 where what kept me interested Smile

The main reason I've stuck with KS is because it allows me to keep coming over here and mixing with all the wonderful people Smile And hey, now the show is not that bad either Tongue

God bless.
sharmim Newbie
sharmim
sharmim

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

I love KS due to RK. He is great. He was so good looking back in 2006. I could not stop watching him. I still watch those episodes. I love the way he walks, talks, shouts, smiles......... everything. He has great voice.

I stopped watching when he looked very fat. Then again he is looking charming.  
RK you rock! Clap

Edited by sharmim - 02 May 2008 at 8:37pm

Go to top