Kayamath

Kayamath in Kayamath --Introducing Rahul - Page 3

PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Nahin Nahin Sangs...leave Vivan na...he's a pyaar bacha still...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Then we will leave Vivan out!! the only guy left is IQBAL!! 😳 Is there any other guy who is hot in the telly world!! 'cos i don't know many actors other than IQ,Shaboo and my bro Jay! 😳
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys sorry to burst your bubble, but that aint gonna happen!!!! πŸ˜†

But damn I can't help but imagine, Kayamath with IQ, why can't they bring in, whose that girl, I dunno, Pallavi, is it, the one who played Gauri? The TRP's would go a notch up!!! 😳 😳

PS:- Panache, I've always wondered about this and thought I would ask about it when you became Member of the week, but this seems to be a good moment, so

Who do you find hotter, IQ or Shabbir? 😈
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meteora_smt

Guys sorry to burst your bubble, but that aint gonna happen!!!! πŸ˜†

But damn I can't help but imagine, Kayamath with IQ, why can't they bring in, whose that girl, I dunno, Pallavi, is it, the one who played Gauri? The TRP's would go a notch up!!! 😳 😳

PS:- Panache, I've always wondered about this and thought I would ask about it when you became Member of the week, but this seems to be a good moment, so

Who do you find hotter, IQ or Shabbir? 😈

I am gonna seriously strangle you......you put me in a tough spot.....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
I will be truthful...o.k....πŸ˜‰

I find Shabbir hotter...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
only because IQ is married to sneha ....😳 and i consider him my bro!!! I mean a hot bro!!πŸ˜†

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starplusfan777

zcbcc34: I am talking Shabbir Ahluwalia in a double role!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS WOWNESS FACTOR.

NNOooooooooooo star!!!!!!!!!no double role...😭

only Mr.AhluwaliaπŸ˜›..who is for my gal...😳
starplusfan777 thumbnail

Wow, All these choices are good, how about this scenario with Ayesha and IQ:

There is a huge party in the house for the couples ( AM and PN ). IQ decides to show up. He has been irritating Ayesha in the business for the past few days. So, he comes in and just to irritate Ayesha tells Prachi she is looking beautiful tonight. Ayesha was happy that she had Milind right next to her until she sees this. She starts getting really really angry and she doesn't even know why? So of course, Ayesha's not Prachi, so she shows what she feels. Her eyes start tearing up....IQ who is pretending to talk to Prachi is looking at Ayesha for her reaction. When suddenly he notices her tears, he loses his cool. She runs outside to the balcony and he follows her out. "Ayeshaaaaa kahaan jaa rahi ho"...."tumse matlab, after all you hate me naa"...."Ayesha please mat ro, I hate to see your tears Ayesha"...and he pulls her into his arms. "jaane do mujhe Rahul, I hate you, leave me alone". "Ayesha, why, oh why do you need to be so difficult dammit"". He hugs her close and she hits him hard, but he just hugs her close. She finally gives in and sobs her heart out. The background music plays, "ajnabi mujhko itna bata, dil mera kyon pareshaan hain dekh ke tujhko aisa lage jaise barson se pehchaan hai (that ajay-kajol movie)".

Edited by starplusfan777 - 15 years ago
starplusfan777 thumbnail

RELIEF for all of us:

1. Milind can walk in on them and then feel internally releived that he does not need to feel guilty for his feelings for Prachi. Prachi can walk in on this scene and then see Milind and rush into his arms to comfort him. Great MICHI scene (and I 'm hoping Neev doesn't show up in this scene 😑 )

2. Another jsuperbly hot jodi is formed "RAY" = Rahul+Ayesha. Ayesha can slowly be transformed into a wonderfully sweet and caring girl and apologize to gthe whole world for her bad deeds...

3. We all get two eye candies = IQ and Shabbo

Win + Win + Win situationπŸ˜›

Edited by starplusfan777 - 15 years ago
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i can't see shabbo with sanji 🀒 πŸ˜† he is p's 😳 πŸ˜†
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually starplus, while we all wanted a parallal jodi track with Neev-Ayesha. I think its tad impossible now, given the fact that there is no scope for redemption in Ayesha. Yeah curse the creatives! πŸ˜†
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetie25

i can't see shabbo with sanji 🀒 πŸ˜† he is p's 😳 πŸ˜†

πŸ€” πŸ€” I too