Kasauti Zindagi Ki

This is unfair !!!

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi everybody,
I am new member here.
I like Ronit Roy.
I do not like the way things are going in Kasauti these days.
I want Prerna to love Bajaj like she used to love him before marriage. I want Anurag to go away.
Why is Anurag getting so much importance? I also heard that Bajaj will turn negative after some time.
I also heard that Anurag and Prerna will be together after the leap. Why is all this happening?
During the entire wedding , focus was on Anurag. For how long will Bajaj fans go through the torture of watching Anurag whining and crying? Since last week, they have said that Bajaj is in America so they are conveniently showing only Anurag and Prerna. I want to see some happy romantic moments of Bajaj and Prerna. But Prerna is behaving as if this marriage was forced upon her 😡
Wherever I see- on the internet or in real life, everybody likes Bajaj. Very few people like anurag. But what's the use of having so many Bajaj fans around if our hero gets such bad treatment by the story-writers?

Are the Bajaj fans being taken for a ride? Do we really watch kzk to see Anurag and Prerna crying about some or the other matter? We have waited for 2 years to see Bajaj happy. We felt elated when he married Prerna, but after marriage, things are back to square one. Are we so foolish to accept the shabby way our beloved darling hero is being treated?

We should all quit watching KZK if the following things do not happen in the next 15-20 days -
1)Prerna and Bajaj consummate their marriage
2)Prerna starts loving Bajaj again like she used to love
We should also oppose if Bajaj turns negative again. After being so nice , he cannot just be shown turning negative. This is very unfair.
Why can'tRonit Roy raise voice, like Rajeev Khandelwal did? When it is a fact the Bajaj is life of KZK, why aren't the story writers giving enough importance to him?

-A very angry Bajaj fan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^_^Smile thumbnail

Prerana is acting weird. She says she loves Bajaj and not letting him touch her. That is too much. She married as per own wish, now at least she should make him happy.

pmahesh thumbnail

I read somewhere that ronit roy is on holiday with his wife since 25th december. That is probably the reason why bajaj is being shown as gone to america- we will have probably more of him once he comes back from his vacation.

Surely all of us love ronit roy and want prerana to be with him and if possible throw anurag out from their life- i hope ekta has similar ideas!

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys , sorry to offend anyone...but i'm really like Anurag a lot....he's superb, and he and prerna make a great pair.... personally i love evryone's performance inclding mr. bajaj!!!!!
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes Ronit & Neelam were on a holiday to US where his daughter lives, so in both KZK & kyunki there were a very few scenes of Ronit😭 BUT he is back so now we can see him👏. And it really bugs me to see the way Prerna treats Bajaj😡. Can u believe it that this is the same Prerna who went down on her knees & cried to get Bajaj agree for the marriage, & now she cries as if he eloped with her from her shaadi ka mandap where she was getting married to Anu🤢 But I don't know abt Bajaj turning -ve, Ekta had said:

Prerna (Shweta Tiwari)
Prerna will be rocking 2005 with her new look. Her struggle to choose between Anuraag and Bajaj will take an interesting turn (she is STILL choosing😡) 

Bajaj  (Ronit Roy)
Viewers will get to see a new Bajaj in the next year. There will be lots happening on his front.

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Tulip all us Ronit fans are of the exact same opinion!!!

But what i cant understand is that is Ekta Kapoor likes Ronit or Bajaj tooo then y she continuosly ruins his life in the serial???!!!! Coz she's said in a lot of interviews that she"likes his acting";"he's the life of kasautii" etc.

the y the helllll cant she make Prerna love him and make him happy for once!! Coz there's no ruls that a person cannot love twice!! i mean she may not love him as much as Anurag(how she loves him is beyond me!!!) but she can still love him!!!!