Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

SS - Dilruba end+epi pg 24/nt pg27 (Page 8)

divya_123 IF-Rockerz
divya_123
divya_123

Meera Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged
awesome parts. just read both parts in one go

really liking the story.
Clap Clap continue soon

RANJANA_RRJ Goldie
RANJANA_RRJ
RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Hey Kanta!!!
Fabulous as usual!! Jai encouraging Bani to sing was so touching and heart warming!! Bani is so sweet and innocent not to see Pias ploy!!
(Or maybe we all have started to think the worst about PiaLOL)
 I hope Jai will support her like tjis, but I dont think he will do that as this story will be a bit like Abhimaan.
It also reminded me of the movie Aaina. I hope Jai will have more traits of Jackie Shroff in Aaina then Amitabh Bachchan in Abhimaan.

Thanks for the update!
BYebye

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Looks like JB have to face multiple issues, ego clashes and Pia. Abhimaan had only ego..anyways I was thinking that possibly you may adapt to have Bani taking the corporate ladder...but then you made her a singer and set the base as Walia women never work so I guess that was a good starting point. The other thing being Jai sounds so sure and confident of himself possibly Pia would be the one who will be placing the seeds of doubt in Jai's mind...??!!! ok I digress to what may possibly be the future and that is definitely not my forte and will leave it to experts like you...Good part and loved reading about the slow growth of Bani the singer in this part !

Swathi
ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:56am | IP Logged
JBs relationship has been beautifully penned down..Jai encouraging Bani to sing is really touching..Bani is very very innocent and naive..she is got Pia into her house who is going to destroy her home.
Bringing Pia back is certainly a major twist. I think she is going to seed in the doubts in Jai's mind against Bani and her fame n popularity. Of course then we will see the complex n ego issues as the story is based on Abhimaan..
Looking forward to the next part dear...
Rama
Heartbreak Goldie
Heartbreak
Heartbreak

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
saving
btkr IF-Dazzler
btkr
btkr

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Was waiting for you to update this ff! Very nice - so you have Pia here now wanting to cause trouble. Nishikant should come haul her a** back home. Jai happy so far with the acclaim his wife is getting...
Clap Clap Clap
sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Kanta

Only one word FANTABULOUS. Clap Clap Clap I am enjoying this FF so much. Smile

Jiggy is so good over here and they all project such a loving family.

Good thing Jai realised fast that he was attracted towards Pia's outer shell, while in reality he is in love with Bani. Embarrassed

Post the next update soon.
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey ... Lovely update! ... Nice to see such a good relationship between JB... Embarrassed ... liked their part very much... Now Pia entered! Ouch ... not a good sign!... the situation of this FF also reminds of Aaina too... anyways... looking forward to next part... do cont soon... Clap ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index