Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

SS - Dilruba end+epi pg 24/nt pg27 (Page 24)

Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Kanta,

SOrry for being so late with my comments. I loved this update. You are on a roll with great stories...

The moments between the two were very nerve wracking in the beginning and poignant in the end.

Both the duffers are suspicious of each other and are fielding wrong ideas about the other.

I am glad Tarun and Uday are on Bani's side, and that thappar was very required by Uday.

Great update.
-- S

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hi back with final part. Dedicating it to Mamta, who wished for an Abhimaan type ff. Hope it's upto your expectation. Haven't edited this so forgive mistake, espcially as N key is giving hassle on the keyboard. Leave you beautiful comments. Each one is appreciated. All you silent readers hope you enjoyed the ss too.

Dilruba Part 7

O saathii re, tere binaa bhii kyaa jiinaa
phuulo.n me.n kaliyo.n me.n, sapano.n kii galiyo.n me.n
tere binaa kuchh kahii.n na
tere binaa bhii kyaa jiinaa

O saathii re, tere binaa bhii kyaa jiinaa
Tere binaa bhii kyaa jiinaa

Jaane kaise anajaane hii, aan basaa koii pyaase man me.n
Apanaa sab kuchh kho baithe hai.n, paagal man ke paagalapan me.n
Dil ke afasaane...
Dil ke afasaane, mai.n jaanuu.n tuu jaane, aur ye jaane koii na
O saathii re...

Har dha.dakan me.n pyaas hai terii, saa.nso.n me.n terii khushabuu hai
Is dharatii se us ambar tak, merii nazar me.n tuu hii tuu hai
Pyaar ye tuute na ...
Pyaar ye tuute na, tuu mujhase ruuthe na, saath ye chhuute kabhii na
O saathii re ...

Tujh bin jogan merii raate.n, tujh bin mere din ba.njaaran
Meraa jiivan jalatii buu.nde.n, bujhe-bujhe mere sapane saare
Tere binaa meriā€¦
Tere binaa merii, mere binaa terii, ye zi.ndagii zi.ndagii na
O saathii re...
(Muquadar ka Sikandar)

Masi beamed with pride, Uday showed impatient as Jigyasa took her sweet time doing arti to welcome her baby niece Ganga into her home. She took a little kajal and did a little tikka at side, "Now no one can cast their evil eyes on out little pari," she said. Jigyasa did a tikka on Jai and Bani and said, "Welcome home."

As they stepped in Uday held his hands out to Bani, "Now let me hold my little grand daughther first." Bani laid Ganga in Uday's hand and bent down and touched his feet. Uday laid his hand on Bani's head blessing her. "Welcome home beta," he said a little emotionally. His heart felt a little lighter now, the fear of losing his daughter-in-law laid to rest.

Last few days had been worrisome for the family. Bani had gone into premature labour and had to have cesarean birth because the baby had shown signs of distress. Masi and Jigyasa had spent the whole time in mandir praying for both mother and baby while Uday had tried to calm down Jai, who had broken down blaming himself for Bani's condition.

When the doctor had finally come out of the theatre to tell him he was father of a baby girl and both baby and mother were fine, except they would have to keep the baby in special ward as she was underweight. Jai had gone in to see Bani and found she was sleeping as effects of anesthetic had not worn off. The nurse had taken them to the ward where the baby had been moved. Jai had tears rolling down his face as he watched the tiny bundle connected to tubes. Her little pink eyes shut tight and her little hands curled tight. Uday was disappointed at not being allowed to hold his granddaughter. He asked Jai if he had a name in mind and Jai shook his head negatively. Uday asked if he and Bani did not mind than he wanted to name the baby. And so Uday named the baby Ganga after his mother, Jai's grandmother.

Masi took charge and had Jai take Bani up to rest. Jai stopped Bani at the door of the nursery and open the door, "Do you want to take a look and see if you need anything else. Di did most of the shopping while Adi and I decorated the room."

Bani stepped into the room painted softed pink and filled with crib, change table, wardrobe and lots of toys. To Bani's surprise, in the corner of the room stood an elegantly carved white piano. She gave Jai a questioning look. Jai shrugged his shoulders and smiled, "Papa brought that, he is already planning music lessons for the baby." Bani fingered the gleaming beautiful black and white keys.Bani turned to Jai and smiled, "I love the room, thank you for everything."

Jai opened adjoining door to their bedroom and pushed Bani towards it, "come on you better rest before masi finds you standing around." With palpitating heartbeats Bani stepped into the room,nothing had changed it was still exactly as she had left except their where large bouquet of flowers in the room. Emotions brimmed over as she remembered how she had walked out of the room and the house without saying a word to anyone. If she hadn't reacted the way she had on seeing drunk Jai with Roshni, if she hadn't been stubborn about not talking with Jai, a lot misunderstanding could have been avoided. Instead she had decided to suffer in silence, putting all the blame on Jai.

Jai watched with concern the trickle of tears making its way down her cheek and pulled her close. "What is it Bani? What's wrong?" he asked gently.

Bani shook her head and looked up at him, "I am so sorry for hurting you and everyone else."

Jai brushed his fingers, "Shhh...Bani we have gone over this, please stop blaming yourself. We decided we were going to put it all behind and move on." He scooped her up and put her on bed and pressed a light kiss on her forehead. "I love you. Now rest for a while. I will bring the baby up soon."

Bani watched Jai's retreating back and gave a sigh of contentment. She closed her eyes and recalled the scene in the hospital...when she had woken up Jai had taken her to see the baby. They had to waited for the nurse to stop feeding the baby before she helped Bani to hold the baby for few minutes. Bani couldn't help and cry as she watched the tiny infant in her hands...the baby had looked so frail that Bani had cried out, "I don't want her to die Jai. She is so tiny Jai, look at all these needles sticking in her body." Jai had just held her and whispered over and over again "She is going to be fine Bani. I will pray for her to put weight on quickly so we can take her home." Bani had gazed at into his eyes and had been amazed to see pain as he looked at the baby. At that moment she had wanted nothing more than for to want Jai with her, for them to be a family.

Half an hour later Jai found Bani fast asleep. He sat on the sofa, rocking his daughter Ganga trying to put her to sleep.

Epilogue(Nir see you didn't even have to ask...)

The Walia house was decorated for Ganga's first birthday party. Uday walked around holding his granddaughter in his arms as he talked away happily with her. Bani was watched happily at her father-in-law and her daughter, the two were inseparable. Ganga had taken most nights to sleeping with her grandpa. The year had flown by taking care of Ganga. She had made a great effort to move on with life, she and Jai had become much more closer now, Jai made a point of talking out his feelings with her. Bani had put her singing on hold, only doing charity appearances once in a while, she wanted nothing more at the moment than to be a mother first.

Bani dressed Ganga up in the pretty pink lengha outfit that Jigyasa had brought for the party. She dropped her downstairs with Uday and came upstair to get dressed. She opened her wardrobe and found a large gold covered box with a large bow sitting on a shelf. She took it out and set it on the bed and opened it. A card lay on the top with a Jai's familiar writing and familiar words, "I love you Bani." Bani set the card aside and pushed the tissue aside to reveal a pink sari with heavy silver embroidery on the border. She lifted it out of the box and started to get dressed. She was just setting a matching bindi on her forehead when Jai walked in. He stopped few feet away and gave her a ravaging gaze, "You look stunning. Come here." he held his hand out to her. Bani walked over and put her hand in his and reached up and kissed his cheeks. "Thanks!" Jai pulled out a box from his pocket and held it to her. Bani opened it and then picked up the chain with a pink peardrop diamond pendat. "It's beautiful," she said. Jai took it from her hand and put it around her neck. "Thanks for giving me a beautiful daughter." Jai whispered close to her ear. He pulled out another box and said rather bashfully, a wide smile forming on his face, "I got same one for Ganga too."

Bani kissed his cheek, "That is from Ganga. I am sure one day she will tell you how much she loves her gift. Shall we go down and join the party."

Jai wrapped his arms around her and said teasingly, "Do we have to? I want to leave this room." Bani unwrapped his arms and taking his hand said, "There is a special little girl waiting downstairs to blow her the candles out on her first birthday cake."

THE END

I hope you guys like the ending. I didn't want to drag the story on. Next update will be on Indie Jai when I can get some ideas flowing, in the meantime look forward to the other ffs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joa123surbhijn106

khushboo2006 IF-Dazzler
khushboo2006
khushboo2006

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Kanta loved how the story ended with a happy tune.....JB made up and a baby daughter Ganga in toe.....good to see how Jai was pampering his wifey and daughter.....wish if Atharva and Krishan would have been there tooTongueBig smile......like always I know when one is down another new one is on our way......just wondering when is the next one is comingEmbarrassedBig smile........thanks K for bringing the old memories backClap

Edited by khushboo2006 - 02 June 2008 at 8:42pm
moonlitnight IF-Dazzler
moonlitnight
moonlitnight

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

wonderful Di

i never saw tha movie but loved to read ur version

Clap

kya di giving epi before even asking. not fair. we miss to bug u for one if u do it LOL

Edited by moonlitnight - 02 June 2008 at 8:05pm
aNsHu_tEjPaL Goldie
aNsHu_tEjPaL
aNsHu_tEjPaL

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
brilliant story!!!!! enjoyed every bit of it!!! i never saw the movie but i knew the story somewhat but this story stands on its own!!! very enjoyable read!!!!

Clap
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
beautiful ending.......liked it a lot......lucky Ganga she is the 'queen' in WM.....great work Divan Clap Actually the title Dilruba brought me back to my school days.....the guys used to call me 'Dilruba Niruba', made fun of me, teasing me until I reach the stage where I became immune to all teasing LOL LOL

k12345 Senior Member
k12345
k12345

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Such a sweet ending. Loved it a lot...I must have read some parts couple of times.
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

beautiful ending.......liked it a lot......lucky Ganga she is the 'queen' in WM.....great work Divan Clap Actually the title Dilruba brought me back to my school days.....the guys used to call me 'Dilruba Niruba', made fun of me, teasing me until I reach the stage where I became immune to all teasing LOL LOL

Ha must have been a pretty lookin girl...they were just jealous. Thanks for letting me know how much you enjoyed the story.

k12345 and anshu thanks for the commets. Glad you liked the story.

Edited by divan - 02 June 2008 at 8:29pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index