Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

SS - Dilruba end+epi pg 24/nt pg27 (Page 22)

big fan Senior Member
big fan
big fan

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
finalllllllllly.,
mr. big head realises his mistake and apologises..
thank god for small mercies..
grt update kanta di, Clap Clap
pls. do cont . soon
dishita

preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Di,

finally Mr.Duffer knows and is realizin his mistakes. you etched out soo well, their meeting.his initial anger to her slient tears,too good.its time to woo back his bani rani now.lookin forward to the next part. Clap

preet Embarrassed
the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Have been reading this FF the whole morning LOLLOL..I must say nice start of the day....it is a wonderful story....ClapClap..Loved it Big smile

Now that I've read all the parts in a go, I'm longing for some more...CryCry

Just one query, can I give Jai a hard smack? Just one? Please? Tongue

Continue Soon Divan!!

sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
The thing I was afraid exactly happened the same way… but glad that it was cleared soon… my heart really went for them.. though u have said that they are confused about what they want but I guess the song in the end told everything…

Btw was it the last part??
sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
My heart feels like it's torn in two,
Why can't I just be with you?
Everyday another tear,
Everyday a lot more fear.
I want to hold you in my arms,
I want to keep you safe from harm.
I act like things are all okay,
But I really want to run away.
I act like things are all alright,
But always end up in a fight.
I cry more tears than I can count;
Why won't they just let me out?
I tell myself these things won't stay,
But I don't think they will go away

(Written by Kelsey Pitts)

Thanks a lot Kanta for making JB meet Clap and for that slap which Jai so rightly deserved. Angry What a fool he is!

Tarun's answers were too good about client confidentiality Wink and now Jai is in a repentance mode. Let's hope that he doesn't make such stupid mistakes ever.

Cry Cry Cry For Bani. That was the worst question she could have been asked by her husband. Her heart must have broken into thousand pieces and more. Cry

j&b84 Goldie
j&b84
j&b84

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged
hi kanta di, finally i read this ff tt too in on go Wink Wink first the story is so gd thk u piku ji, and the way u wrote it so realistic and second the lovely song u update r simiple beautiful.

can i slap this duffer jai once again, h dare he ask bani if the child is his or Angry Angry Angry

can't wait to see u next update
ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
A very emotional part. The first thing Jai has to do is stop drinking. That duffer of a guy gets drunk and does and says things which are beyond the limit. Now he has atleast realized the reason Bani left him. But I still am not able to forgive him completely...How dare he asks Bani such a question? He truly deserved that slap..in fact I would like to slap him more.
Loved Tarun's answers to his anger.
Though the misunderstandings have been cleared, Bani is still confused about the whole thing and I dont blamer her as she has undergone a mental trauma due to his foolishness.
I really want them to clear their minds first. He should give her a little space now.
The songs were just perfect. beautiful selection I must say! Clap Clap
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
great going kanta dear, so duffer has come to know the truth, hope he gets some brain too now Wink

please continue soon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index