Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

SS - Dilruba end+epi pg 24/nt pg27 (Page 2)

Taz234 IF-Dazzler
Taz234
Taz234

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Fab start Kanta Clap Clap Nice of Piku to get u to write ss on the lines of Abhimaan. Big smile Looking forward to see how this ff goes. The first part was great Clap ...liked the title too... Dilruba! Embarrassed

So Pia madam did a runner and Bani had to sit in the mandap. Jigyaasa was happy about this. Shes a very nice character here. Jai was mad with Pia...not happy about tieing the knot with Bani. Confused But at least he wasn't mean to her in anyway.

Bani wanted to work...but Masi said no. Confused I wonder if she'll take up singing professionally now. Or will Masi be the problem there.Confused Jai was quite impressed with her singing at his birthday party. Embarrassed Embarrassed Wanted a special birthday pressie too! Wink Wink

Cont soon...loving the story. Clap Clap

Tazoo

niroo_jaanu IF-Rockerz
niroo_jaanu
niroo_jaanu

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hey kantu di..

what is this.. that was not the place to end u know that right?? anyways.. that was a great.. intro..

thanks mamta sis..

love u both..

aww jai.. bani is not going to eat u alive.. that u dont even see her.. hehe lolzz

continu esoon please di pretty please
RANJANA_RRJ Goldie
RANJANA_RRJ
RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

KantaaaaaClap
wonderful SS. I know Jai is going to be mean to her later on in the storyCry. Abhi se dukh ho raha haiLOL.
Thank you, the turn of events were really good.
Byebye
Renu

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Great start. Very interesting story. Sinally Jai getting attracted to his wife.
Wondering what Bani is going to excel in to cause Abhiman like situation. Her singing or is she going to be allowed to complete her college & work with Jai.

I love Abhiman. Jaya & AB Sr. were great in that. WOuld like to read your version.
preeti73 Senior Member
preeti73
preeti73

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Very nice....loved it Clap Clap Clap
Abhimaan is one of my favourite movies.......
Waiting to see how you unfold that kind of scenario between Jai and Bani!!!!!!

Thanks!
Continue soon.........
mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
haila.. divan.. hunny that was soo good.. great part.. cant wait for the next part.. continue soon.. awwwnnn so JW finally falling for his wife.. heheh.. FINALLY.. anywayz continue soon..
sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
plzzz continue soon
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
i just loved it! Clap Clap Clap but u learnt well from bt how to keep cliffhangers!plz cont soon Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index