Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

SS - Dilruba end+epi pg 24/nt pg27 (Page 10)

Heartbreak Goldie
Heartbreak
Heartbreak

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

hey divan when is the next up date yaar 

Edited by Heartbreak - 10 May 2008 at 5:32pm

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heartbreak

hey divan when is the next up date yaar 

Sorry u have to wait...busy tomorrrow, plus it's mom day.Smile
Taz234 IF-Dazzler
Taz234
Taz234

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Lovely update kanta Clap Clap Was a little worried for moment when Jai left the room..i thought maybe he will regret what happened, but that didn't happen. He really wants to give the relatioship a chance. Embarrassed

I liked how he talked Bani into singing. Pushkar was so scared to ask him. LOL

Ufff Pia aa tapki!!! Angry Angry Her intentions don't look good as usual. Angry Jai zyaada bhav nahin de raha usse...but Bani is..which is worrying. Kinda reminds me of that movie Aaina. I liked that movie. Cuz the ending was good. Wonder how the Abhimaan storyline will play out here though...will Bani's rising popularity as a singer push Jai towards Pia...haila nahinnnnnnnnnnn!! Be careful kanta LOL As far as i remember in Abhimaan Amitabh didn't have another women in his life...there was Bindu...but she was a postive character? Correct me if i am wrong.

Tazoo
Nimmie1`2 Senior Member
Nimmie1`2
Nimmie1`2

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Lovely update ;) Pushkar's scene with Jai was funny! Oh no, Pia is back to create misery for Bani. Hope Jai realise this and kick her out before causes more pain for everyone.

Nimmie
Heartbreak Goldie
Heartbreak
Heartbreak

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Hi divan kab kar rahi ho up date yaar come on bahut din hoye gaye hai ab pleas please.... Confused Ouch Cry

Edited by Heartbreak - 13 May 2008 at 5:40am
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Ok I have never seen aaina so any similarity is not deliberate. Thanks for the great comments. Read all of them and I know Perveen I can't update as quick as you would like. So this update is for you Perveen. Give the good, the bad and the no comments too by the silent readers.

Dilruba Part 3

o sajanaa, barakhaa bahaar aayee
ras kee puhaar laayee, aakhiyon mein pyaar laayee

tum ko pukaare mere man kaa papeeharaa
meethhee meethhee aganee me, jale moraa jiyaraa

ayese rimazim me, o sajan
pyaase pyaase mere nayan tere hee khwaabon mein kho gaye

saawalee salonee ghataa, jab jab chhaayee
aakhiyon mein rainaa gayee, nindeeyaa naa aayee
(Parakh)

"Bhabhi bhaiya agaagye," Jigyasa shouted from the hall. Bani quickly pushed the strand of hair away from her hair, in process brushing little bit of flour on her face. She had just started to make dough. She stepped out just to see if Jai needed anything before making the roti.

Jai gave a soft laugh as he looked at Bani, her pallu tucked tight into her waist, baring her midriff, hair in a loose knot at the back and the smear of flour on her forehead, she looked cute he thought. Jai turned to Tarun Sablok, "Tarun this is Bani." And flashing a grin at Bani, "Bani this is Tarun Sablok, he is our company's lawyer. I brought him home so he could look at the contract from the recording company for you. Why don't you wash your hands come back and tell Tony to bring tea."

Bani gave a shy smile to Tarun and greeted him before running back in the kitchen to wash her hand, straighten her sari and come back out. Jigyasa nudged Bani, "Bhabhi here?" pointing her finger at the side of her face, Bani not understanding asked, "What di?"

Tarun said quietly, "You have a little bit of flour on your face bhabhi."

Jai leaned over anf swept his thumb at the side of the face, "There its gone." Jai settled back and they fell into discussing the contract Bani had received from a recording studio to record an album with Pushkar.
"Jai you realize if bhabhi signs this contract than she is tied to the recording company for two years. And she would be expected to be available for promotions and tours as organized by them. She would not be able to terminate the contract early. I think bhabhi you should think carefully about this before commiting." Tarun set the contract down and sipped his tea while observing Bani. He thought Jai had done well in choosing Bani to settle down with. She complimented Jai's dynamic persona with her soft looks and congenial nature. He could tell she was deeply in love with his friend and he knew how possessive Jai could be when he is deeply attached to a someone or something. He and Jai nearly had fallen out years back when he was dating Roshni. Roshni had tried cheat on Jai with him.

Tarun almost choked on his tea when Pia waltzed in. "Hi Tarun." Tarun didn't miss the scowl on Jai's face and discomfort on Bani's face as Pia perched herself on the edge of the sofa.
"Hi Pia. What have you been up to?" Tarun asked casually.

"Nothing much Tarun. Just spending time with di." Pia looked towards Bani and smiled.

"Actually Pia may be you should think of finding some work. How long can you stay here? May be Jai or Tarun can help you out if you have something in mind." Bani gave Pia a pensive look. Bani had been trying to get Pia to make some effort to do something to help herself. Jai was cold towards Pia and Bani knew he was holding himself back only because of her.

Jai scrunched his brows at Bani's suggestion he help Pia. Tarun leaned forward and gazed thoughtfully at Pia and asked, "What did you study at school at Pia? Have you worked before?"

"No I was wanted to do modeling but my father didn't approve of it. He wanted me to go to college and do business like Bani di." Pia answered a little acerbically.

Bani said quietly, "Pia you know papa just wanted to make sure you had some decent education before you went off trying to be a model."

Pia answered back, her tone slightly beligerent, "Di don't be so naive. Papa would have got me married off if he could. You know he never liked my going out to parties and dressing fashionably."

Jai decided he had heard enough, stood up and looked at Tarun, "Care to join me for a drink in the study?" Tarun wisely took up the offer and followed Jai into the study.

At night Bani was restless and tossed and turned in bed. After sometime Jai pulled her close and whispered hoarsly, "What's wrong Bani? Can't you sleep."   Bani mumbled what was eating her up, "I don't know what to do about the contract. And then there is Pia. Nothing seemed to bother her. She doesn't seem to be care how much she hurt you."

"Bani stop it. I don't care what Pia does. If she wants help she can ask herself. I just care about you. If you want to take go ahead with the signing up with the studio, than go ahead."

'But I don't want to do shows and go away on tour. I don't want to go away from here."

Jai's chest shook with soft laughter, "Bani go to sleep. We will talk tomorrow."

Bani sighed and tried to pull away, "I can't sleep. You go to sleep."

Jai wrapped his arm tightly around her and trailed his lips across her shoulder, "Don't turn away. Sing that song you were singing the other day...I liked it a lot."   Bani closed her eyes and softly sang the words...unspoken dreams in her heart.
Loote Koi Mann Ka Nagar Banke Mera Saathi
Loote Koi Mann Ka Nagar Banke Mera Saathi
Kaun Hai Vo Apnon Mein Kabhi Aisa Kahin Hota Haai
Ye To Bada Dhokha Hai

Loote Koi ...

Yahin Pe Kahin Hai Mere Mann Ka Chor
Nazar Pade To Baiyaan Doon Marod
Yahin Pe Kahin Hai Mere Mann Ka Chor
Nazar Pade To Baiyaan Doon Marod
Jaane Do Jaise Tum Pyaare Ho
Vo Bhi Mujhe Pyaara Hai Jeena Ka Sahara Hai
Dekhoji Tumhari Yahi Batiyaan Mujhko Hain Tadpati

Loote Koi ...

Rog Mere Jee Ka Mere Dil Ka Chein
Saanvala Sa Mukhda Uspe Kaale Nain
Rog Mere Jee Ka Mere Dil Ka Chein
Saanvala Sa Mukhda Uspe Kaale Nain
Aise Ko Roke Ab Kaun Bhala
Dil Se Jo Pyaari Hai Sajna Hamari Hai
Ka Karoon Main Bin Uske Rah Bhi Nahin Paati

Loote Koi ...

XXXXX

The debut cd featuring Bani and Pushkar was launched with a lot of publicity and was a huge hit. The headline screamed Bani Walia the new diva to hit the music world. Photos of Bani and Pushkar at various shows and functions made front page of papers. Initially Bani would get upset with the photos and headlines but gradually accepted it. Jigyasa, masi and the family happily accepted Bani's success. They went out to their way to make life easier for Bani. Jigyasa and Pia most of the time accompanied Bani to the recording studio or to functions. Pia loved the limelight and was more at ease at the parties and functions than Bani. Pia openly flirted with Pushkar and both of them would pair up at the parties.

In the early stage Jai would make it to the functions but with passing time he would frequently skip them.   He hated when people he knew would come up and ask him how he felt about Bani stealing the limelight from him. How she had achieved fame in such a short time. Then there were others who made snide comments about his money and power playing a big part in Bani's success. Then there was Pushkar, Pushkar who tried monopolizing Bani's attention when ever he got chance. At first Jai just brushed off it as infatuation, but after a while he found himself getting angry whenever he saw Pushkar touching Bani, coming close and whispering to her and taking advantage of the photo shoots. He had once or twice let Pushkar know he didn't like his fawning Bani at every opppotunity and had almost hit him when Pushkar had told Jai he was seeing too much into something that was innocent.

Jai sat stretched out on the chair on the balcony waiting for Bani to come home. He had sent the driver to fetch her almsot two hours ago. He had called half an hour ago, but her cell was switched off. When Bani entered the room she saw an empty bed. Her eyes searched in semi darkness for Jai and spotted the open door leading to the th balcony. Dropping her bag on the floor and kicking her sandals off, she walked barefoot towards the balcony and found Jai had fallen asleep. She had to make a detour to drop Pushkar off and then Pia had decided she wanted to stop to for coffee. Too tired to argue with Pia, Bani had requested the driver to stop at the coffee shop while Pia went inside to pick up coffee.

Bani shook Jai gently. Jai opened his eyes slowly and then stood up. "What happened? You are late." he said brusquely.   Bani tensed slightly, she was tired and sleepy and did not want to go into details of why she was late and so she just muttered, "Sorry just got delayed at the show."

"Your cell was switched off. You could have phoned to say you will be late." Jai said walking inside and getting into bed." Bani started to removed her jewellery and said, "My mistake."

"Just come to bed Bani. I have an early morning meeting tomorrow." Jai muttered and turned over.

Bani lay in the dark wide awake. She hated her hectic life. It seemed she and Jai never got time to be together. He was out during the day and Bani at out most nights.

TBC...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fan_forever

Nimmie1`2 Senior Member
Nimmie1`2
Nimmie1`2

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Wonderful update ;) Seems like J & B's relationship is drifting off... hope they can mend the situation before it gets out of hand.

Interesting story track ;)

Nimmie
hipreet Goldie
hipreet
hipreet

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
oh gosh i hope they wont fall apart

pia is such a s*ut..hate her n what is pushkar's problem.....why do i have a bad feeling that something terrible will happen

anyhow...great part....cont soon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index