Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks a bunch for the comments everyone.   Hope you like the next part.

Dilruba Part 6

woh kaun hai woh kahaan hai
jisse dhundti hai nigayeen hai
woh kaun hai

hawa sun hawa
usse chuuke ki aa usse chuuke aaja zaara (2)
kahaan hai woh itna bata

kaun hai yaad jo haar pal aaye
yaad woh aaye toh aake na jayee
raaz yeh dil ye dil ko bataye
saamne hai who nazare na ayee
muhje kiski ahaatoh ne chuwa
kaun hai woh yeh hawa tu bata

hawa sun hawa
usse chuuke ki aa usse chuuke aaja zaara (2)
kahaan hai woh itna bata
(ADA)

As soon as Tarun's maid opened the door, Jai stormed in ignoring her shouts to wait.

"Where is Bani?" Jai shouted as he saw masi and Uday, both looked shocked on seeing him.

Masi murmured something cryptic under her breath and composed herself before saying quietly, "She is not here Jai."

Jai came and stood in front of masi and glowered, his voice boomed, "I know she is here. Pushkar saw her yesterday at the hospital with you. Where is Tarun?" He turned and looked accusingly at Uday, "How could you not tell me papa?"

"Jai calm down. Sit down first and then let me explain." Uday gave a fatherly smile and patted the seat next to him.

Jai shook his head hard, "No! First tell me where Bani is. And why was she at hospital yesterday. God...don't tell me she is sick." He looked from masi to Uday several times. "Where is she?" he asked again, as he fixed his gaze towards the stair. From the corner of his eye he saw masi give a quick look towards the open doors before looking at him. He did not wait for an answer but turned and stalked out of the room and through the open doors. "Jai!" masi shouted after him and looked at    Uday. Her voice agitated as she said, "I think you should go after him. I don't want anything to happen to Bani. Don't know what he will do when he sees her."

Bani walked under the shade of the trees. It was pleasant in this part of the garden, it did not feel so hot out in the open air. Yesterday Dr Rashmi had been pleased with her weight gain and said finally Bani glowed in her pregnancy. Bani pressed her hand at the side of her stomach were she felt little uncomfortable due to baby pressing against that side of her stomach. Dr Rashmi had said it was normal as it happens as the baby changed position inside the womb. The sound of feet trampling on the dried twigs and leaves made her shift her eyes in that direction. She froze as she saw Jai striding towards her, his face dark with fury.

Few feet away Jai stopped and stared at her extended belly. The shock and disbelief in his eyes made Bani flinch. Jai pointed a finger at her belly and his voice resonated with anger, "How dare you? How many months?" With two strides he was stood before her grabbing her shoulders and shaking her, "When were you planning to tell me? Is it mine? May be not, that's why you ran away."

Tears spilled down her cheeks as Bani stared speechlessly in Jai's irascible face. His fingers dug into her shoulders and sent pain down her arms. Fear made her throat clinch, for a moment she held her breath. She felt as if wanted to just die than face is anger. Her head spun in a torrid spiral and before she realized what was happening, she passed out. Bani's head drooped to one side as she went limp in Jai's arm. Behind him Jai heard Uday command, "Let go of her Jai. How dare you speak to her like that in her condition."

Jai scooped Bani in his arms and turned. Uday face full of concern at seeing Bani limp in Jai's arms, "What did you do to her?" he asked roughly. Seeing Jai standing there motionless and not saying anything, Uday shouted, "Well don't stand there, take her in. Just pray she is ok."

Masi pressed her hands to her face as Jai laid Bani on the sofa. She shoved Jai aside as she felt Bani's face and then shouted at the maid to get some water. Masi quickly picked up the phone and dialed Dr Rashmi and asked to come at once. Masi looked accusingly at Jai as she sprinkled some water on Bani's face. After few minutes, Bani's eyes fluttered open and she gazed first at masi, then at Uday and finally rested on Jai. Her hand gripped masi's tightly as she remembered his accusations in the garden. Bani averted her eyes to masi and as tears peppered her lashes, she whispered brokenly, "masi...the baby is..." She couldn't finish her words and instead buried her face in masi's lap.

Uday took Jai aside and asked in a steely voice. "What did you say to her Jai?"

Jai shook his head and flinched at his father's accusing gaze. He whispered, "Nothing papa. I asked her if the baby was mine."

Uday's raised hand flew sharply across Jai's cheek and his voice thundered, "I would have thought you had more sense Jai. How could you ask her such a question? How dare you question who the father is when it's you.   Leave right now!"

Jai's chin jutted out rebelliously as he shouted back, "I am not leaving without talking to Bani."

Uday's eyes bore piercingly into Jai's, "You will not go near her unless Bani asks for you. Go home Jai. I will not have you slamming accusations at Bani."

Bani tugged at masi's hand and shook her head, her voice barely a whisper, "Masi ask papa not to..." Masi stood up and went up to Uday and Jai, "Uday," masi said softly, "Bani wants..." Uday cut off masi's words and gazed at Jai, "See...after all you have done and said to her, Bani is still worried about you."

"Please Uday calm down. Jai just go outside for a while, the doctor should be here soon."

Masi took Bani upstairs telling them to send the doctor up when she came.   Father and son sat, one in the house and the other outside, and ruminated in silence.

Whem she arrived, Dr Rashmi checked Bani over and told masi, nothing to worry about, both Bani and the baby were fine. She told Bani to just rest for a day or two and not stress herself out. Masi left Bani to rest and went downstairs with Dr Rashmi. Masi asked Dr Rashmi to sit down and asked Jai to come in. "Dr Rashmi, this is my nephew Jai Walia."

Dr Rashmi smiled and extended her hand, "So we finally meet Mr Walia. Don't worry Bani is fine, just a little stressed out. Please make sure she takes plenty of rest."

Jai just nodded at Dr Rashmi, leaving her wondering if what she read in magazine was true...sure the man was attractive but the way he looked at the moment, he looked ruthless and hard. No wonder Bani had been depressed if she had to live with and see his face like this. Dr Rashmi took her leave and left. Jai looked towards the stairs but did not move, knowing his father sat like a guard watched him. He returned back to the garden.

Masi sighed as Jai left, the father and son could at times be as stubborn as mule.

A short time later Tarun returned home and looked at Uday sat with a stony face. "Hello uncle. What's wrong? How come you are looking so serious?" Tarun asked.

"Ask your ghadha friend what's wrong." Uday said loudly. Tarun stiffled laughter inside him, obviously Jai had upset his father. "Where is he?" Tarun asked, his brows arching. Uday nodded towards the open door.

Tarun found Jai slumped in a chair on the lawn. "Hi Jai." Tarun sat down in the other empty chair.

Jai glared at him, "Whose friend are you?"

"Yours and Bani's." Tarun answered not flinching at the black looks cast his way. He had plenty of experience in the past dealing with Jai's anger.

"Huh! I don't think so. Why didn't you tell me she was with you?"

"Your wife made me promise not to say anything to you. And you know me, I like to believe in client confidentiality." Tarun said smoothly. He leaned forward and asked, "How did you find out she was here?"

"Pushkar saw you at the hospital. I can't be she has been here all this time. And papa too...couldn't tell me." Jai shook his head in disgust.

"Well you can't blame them. If you won't tell them what happened between the two of you. I mean something must have happened to make her leave you." Tarun put emphasis on the last sentence.

Jai sighed, "I don't know what went wrong. We had our usual fights, nothing important, but we always got over them. I want to talk to her but papa won't let me."

A chuckle escaped Tarun, "I wonder why uncle won't let you talk to her. He looks pretty upset. What did you do to him?"

Jai's eyes bore into the grinning face of Tarun, "You can wipe that grin off. It's not funny. Bani kind of...blacked out...when I was trying to talk to her."

"You idiot! Yeah I have an idea what you said to her." Tarun now mad because Jai had upset Bani. His voice harsh, "Can't you think sometimes. In her condition,you could have been gentle with her. Knowing you...you probably blasted her. I don't know how important this is to you , but she is carrying your baby."

"Yeah...a baby I didn't anything about." Jai said bitterly and he glanced back at the house. "My best friend didn't think it important to tell me I was going to be a father."

"Stop accusing me of keeping quiet. You sort it out with Bani. Ask her why she didn't want to tell you." Tarun said exasperatedly.

XXXXX

Bani was fast asleep when Jai entered the bedroom. Tarun had managed to talk Uday into letting Jai see Bani, but not before getting a promise out that he wouldn't blow up.

Jai sat at the side and stared at her, her long hair partially faling across her face. He brushed the hair back carefully. He noted her face was pale and the clavicle bones jutted slightly making him wonder why she was thin if she was pregnant. His sister Jigyasa had been a lot rounder and fuller during her pregnancy. His gazed averted to Bani's hand resting on her belly, her fingers twitched slightly now and then. Jai raised his hand and with trepidation laid it close to her on her belly. He felt the warmth from her skin spread across his palm and felt the slight rise and fall of her belly.    

Yeh Hosla Kaise Juke,
Yeh Aarzoo Kaise Ruke - 2

Manzil Muskil To Kya,
Bundla Sahil To Kya,
Tanha Ye Dil To Kya
Ho Hooo

Raah Pe Kante Bikhre Agar,
Uspe To Phir Bhi Chalna Hi Hai,
Saam Chhupale Suraj Magar,
Raat Ko Ek Din Dhalana Hi Hai,

Rut Ye Tal Jayegi,
Himmat Rang Layegi,
Subha Phir Aayegi
Hoooo

Yeh Hosla Kaise Juke,

Hogi Hame To Rehmat Ada,
Dhup Kategi Saaye Tale,
Apni Khuda Se Hai Ye Dua,
Manzil Lagale Humko Gale

Zurrat So Baar Rahe,
Uncha Ikraar Rahe,
Zinda Har Pyar Rahe
Hoooo

Yeh Hosla Kaise Juke,
( Dor)

Bani's eyes opened slowly as she felt the weight of Jai's hand on her stomach. She watched his bent face gazing as his hand moved gently over the curve of her stomach. A sigh escaped her lips involuntarily and she closed her eyes only to open them again as she felt sudden movement from Jai's hand dropping to the side.

Jai found his eyes drawn by her almost luminous black pools. A brief smile flickered on her face before being replaced by anxiety. A long silence followed as neither said anything, Bani waiting for him to speak whilst Jai wrestled with his thoughts.

"Jai..." Bani whispered finally as the silence got to her. He remained silenced. Bani's hand reached up and rested on his face, her voice trembled a little as she said, "The baby it's...yours."   Still Jai remained silent, his eyes still on her.

Finally Bani turned her face away, allowed tears to trickled down her face as she said, "I know you love...Roshni Jai." She struggled to keep saying what she wanted to say, "I ...I won't come in your way," and it killed her to say, "you don't have to worry about the baby. I will...I can take care of it." The pain in her heart at the thought of raising their baby without him was unbearable. It was something she had pushed to the back of her mind...something she did not want to imagine, but he was here now and she must find out what Jai wanted.

Jai gently turned her face and wiped the tears with the pad of his thumb. His insides knotted at the pain in her eyes, the pain he was responsible for. He felt a little confused why did Bani say he loved Roshni, when did he say this to her.

"Bani I don't love Roshni. Why do you think I do?"

"I heard you say it to her. The night I came back. I was downstairs waiting for you.   I wanted to tell you about the baby. You came in with Roshni and kissed her. That's when..." Bani's voice trailed off.

Jai pushed his hand through his hair and groaned, "God Bani...I was drunk. I don't remember how I got home or what I said to Roshni. No wonder Roshni was upset with me." He felt sick, sick at his stupidity at not going to the airport to pick Bani up but going to the bar. He lowered his eyes and took a sharp breath, "I was upset with you...with Pushkar. I was afraid you were letting Pushkar get too close to you."

A shrill laugh escaped from Bani's mouth and her voice bitter, "Pushkar...I don't know what to do to make you believe Pushkar is just a friend. I have never wanted anyone else but you, I will never love anyone else but you. But I can't live with you if you are going to be suspicious with every man that I work with, have friendship with...I don't want to raise my baby in a home where it's parents are unhappy." Bani buried her face in the crook of her arm, not willing to look any more at Jai.

"Bani...I...am sorry." Jai tried to get her to shift her arm, to look at him, but Bani resisted. "Just go away Jai. Leave me alone. I will get Tarun to file for divorce."

Jai stood up, at the word divorce he felt like a knife had been stabbed into his heart. He did not want a divorce...he did not want to leave her...how can he think of staying apart now. Why did he come running here if not to ask her to come back. And the baby...his baby...did he really want believe the child was not his. Was he love really so shallow to think such vile thoughts, doubting her...questioning her trust, her love and her integrity.

His mind screamed, she can't mean it, she is saying it because she is upset. He can't let her go away, not now...not ever. He dropped on his knee and buried his along the side of her waist and cried out loud, "No Bani. Please say you want leave me. You can't leave me...I want you back home...I want our baby to have a home. I love you. I am sorry, please forgive me." Bani felt his body shake as he sobbed against her. More tears fell from her eyes and soaked into the pillow. She felt confused, overwhelmed not able to think clearly. What did he want? What did she want?

Ab to hain tum se, har khushee apanee
Tum pe maranaa hai, jindagee apanee

Jab ho gayaa tum pe, ye dil diwaanaa
Fir chaahe jo bhee kahe, hum ko jamaanaa
Koee banaaye baaten, chaahe ab jitanee

Tere pyaar mein badanaam door door ho gaye
Tere saath hum bhee sanam mashahoor ho gaye
Dekho kahaa le jaaye, bekhudee apanee(Abhimaan)

TBC....
Edited by divan - 15 years ago
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Chaha toh bahut
na chahahi tujhe
chahat par magar koi zor toh nahin

How crude can jai get... 😡 ..what was he even thinking...

Jai should now manofiy bani...and bring her back...

Nice update...continue soon...
suwas thumbnail
Jai is such a jerk. 😡 . HOw can he be mean to bani.

Thank god he realised his mistake. Hope Bani forgives him.
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.soooon
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome......superb!!!! very emotional part...and the song was just perfect......please continue......
moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jai the jerk 😡
lets see how he makes Bani come back
very emotional part
great job as usual di 👏
plz cont soon
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
so jai got blasted... he behaved exactly the way i expected... 😆 and bani too the same way... 😆 duffers...

so u ended with confused bani *sigh*
ruma thumbnail
jai is such an idiot... hope he is able to convince bani
siumi thumbnail
It was fablous update, Jai is too much and saying those thing to Bani, I feel for both of them, on is under misunderstanding and other one is confused
please continue
khushboo2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't want to blame Jai at all as he didn't know about the fact why Bani left him while she was pregnant with his baby 😕 ......want to whack his head for consuming too much alcohol which always brings miseries in his life .....but still I don't like his suspicious behaviour which may cause mental disorder 😕 ....loved how family was giving hard time to JW the dufferest of the duffers.....now what? misunderstandings were cleared between them but Bani is still confused.....so let the duffer to woo his wifey 😳 😳 ....you know na what I meant 😆 .......wonderful part K and the songs were so perfect for the given situation 👏 👏 👏