India-Forums

Solhah Singaarr
Solhah Singaarr

2/5/08 Summary - Who Hit Sumer?

Jay Deol Goldie
Jay Deol
Jay Deol

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

AngryHi Guys - LOL What is going on? what is that evil witch   SAngrynia planning?  And who hit Sumer on head and why? more later.

Recap - Shakti is goody now? I believe that when I see it and Urvashi and Cutie Sumer visited Shiv in Prison. and Cutie and dad prepared lunch for the ladies or did they? and Evil SAngrynia has planted something in Cutie Sumer and Shagun's bedroom - what and why?

Kitchen is a mess and Cutie Sumer (looking just delicious and good enough to eat - yummy) is lying down on the kitchen floor with his head on his dad's thigh and they're bothLOL bragging how the ladies will love their cooking and ladies are listening to all this - this was so funny LOL and Cutie and dad see the ladies - they don't know where to put their faces LOL - Shagun tells them that the take-away is not coming and they should cook and then Cutie Sumer and dad are serving food and it is horrible and dad and sumer owns up that women are better at cooking and cooking is harder work then running a business.

Shagun is giving Sumer a back massage and asks him how come he doesn't suffer from back pain when he comes from work - he replies that cooking is hard work and he doesn't know how you (Shagun cope) and then he turns around and sees contact lenses and asks Shagun whose contact lenses are they- Shagun asks Malti who tells her that SAngrynia the evil witch was in your room.

Next morning Sonia comes to Sumer and Shagun's room and Shagun says why did you leave those in our room and Evil witchy SAngrynia replies that her room was being cleaned and that she got changed in their room and she is about to leave and then turns around to Cutie Sumer and says that his cooking was good (evil cow she is now after my cutie sumer - i tell you I just hate this b**ch.)and that he should do it (cook)  again and then she leaves. Sumer tells Shagun that I sometimes I think that she has changed but other times - I just don't know? But Shagun (listen to your husband and believe him when he mistrusts sonia the evil cow) tells him that now that Shakti has changed so she must have changed as well.

SAngrynia in her room on mobile tells the other person that they (Sumer and Shagun) are suspicious and our work is done and we need to act quickly now and Khushi overhears this and asks the evil cow questions but SAngrynia fobs khushi off and starts drawing with her.  Then Khushi said what is your gift for Shagun and Cutie Sumer's wedding anniversary and SDeadnia think this is good opportunity to act.

Shakti (who I don't honestly trust that he has changed - I mean he is just so evil) tells dad that he has won a good contract and both dad and sumer want shakti to handle the project

In the dining area - SCrynia evil cow - tells Shagun and Sumer that she has organised a dinner and party out for everyone for their wedding anniversay apart from Urvashi who is visiting Shiv in jail.

Everybody in car on their way to hotel - all singing songs.  First Cutie sang for Shagun (I don't what he sang but it sounded so romantic and cute) and then dad sang and then mum and then that evil SAngrynia. And as their car went passed the red jeep started to follow them.

Shakti and sAngrynia enter their room and Shagun and Cutie Sumer enter their room at the hotel.

Cutie takes off his jacket and throws it on the bed Looking just so hot, hot, hot, tells her that its me and you  alone in this room and there is knock on the door its  concierge with their suitcases and he leaves and again Sumer approaches Shagun there is another knock - its guy with jug of water and glasses and he leaves and again Sumer tries to hug shagun and yet there is another knock and it the manager - he leaves and Sumer changes the door sign to DO NOT DISTURB and tries to hug her and yet their is knock on door and now he is pissed and opens the door and guy holding a gun hits him hard on the head he faints to the floor and it ended on his unconcious cute, lovely face.

Who are these guys and and what do they want with cutie sumer and Shagun? 

What is that evil witch SAngrynia planning?

Personally guys I can't wait for the mondays (5/5/08) episode.

Enjoy  Love Jay

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapJaanu80adam786***Anu***ddluva131Katrina82sumu87daddysgirl786anna44pksanammodishh

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Me first,

thanks for great update.

I doubt it shakti is changed...I cannot stand sonia she is is just a b----...

Edited by anna44 - 02 May 2008 at 3:04pm
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
thanx for the udate.
I don't believe that Shakti has changed.
I think it might be Sonia who planned all this or it could be Shakti trying to kill Sumer and then he will get everything.
MiMi_19 Goldie
MiMi_19
MiMi_19

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
It is sonia and now she will bring the new shagun in and take the real shagun away.
Urghhhhhhhh i hate that sonia
Jay Deol Goldie
Jay Deol
Jay Deol

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
OMG - I just had a wild idea - that the person SAngrynia plotting with could be Cutie Sumer look-like and he comes to help evil Shakti and S[:xnia to get chatervedi wealth. And Shagun discovers that Sumer is not real Sumer and stabs him.

I think this is where the storyline is going?
What do you guys think?
mah403 Goldie
mah403
mah403

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
thanks!!!

Originally posted by Jay Deol

OMG - I just had a wild idea - that the person SAngrynia plotting with could be Cutie Sumer look-like and he comes to help evil Shakti and S[:xnia to get chatervedi wealth. And Shagun discovers that Sumer is not real Sumer and stabs him.

I think this is where the storyline is going?
What do you guys think?

ohh i hope not Confused i love sumer but knowing the story it is entirely possible!
--huma-- Goldie
--huma--
--huma--

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
thnks for theupd8
the beginning is so funny
LOL
n i think its prbbly chandu who hit sumer [sonia's old frend] kz hes a goon n stuff n obviously goons hang around w/guns Confused
daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by huda23

thnks for theupd8
the beginning is so funny
LOL
n i think its prbbly chandu who hit sumer [sonia's old frend] kz hes a goon n stuff n obviously goons hang around w/guns Confused

thanks!

i think you're right huda Confused

Go to top