Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
thnk u so mch 2opening ths topiic...shilpa did a breathtaking job...th ease wth which she did th scene shows her versatility as an actress...sh can mould herslf in2 any role...it also reflects th comfy level of her wth karan...i m really glad tht sh lived more thn wt i m sure all us dmgians ever xpected or thought her 2b...HATS OFF SHILPA!!!U ROCK!!!!AR/KS JODI ROCKZ/DMG RULZ!!!!!LOVE U...PLZ KEEP THE AMAZING FANTASTIC SPECTACULAR MARVELLOUS FABULOUS AUTHENTIC...(OK I M OUT OF WRDS)JOB....
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
count me in .... btw sorry rihanaa .... i wanted to "sign-up" πŸ˜† earlier but somehow the browser kept kicking me off 😑 ..... but no problem ..... better late than never na πŸ˜› ..... shilpa is a mind-blowing .... no no ..... that's wrong ..... mind-blasting actress ........... and above all she looks like such a nice human being 😊
bhavu_ashu thumbnail
count me in...shilpa has really done a brilliant job...what a transformation in her character...i m just loving the transformed riddhima.
thank you so much for opening this post. 😊
whoa.. thumbnail
allow me 2 πŸ˜ƒ she rox πŸ‘ wel 2 be true, i waz als 1 of da personz who waz bashin her bt she proved al of us wrong 😊 shez jst osam πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
rihanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuttieangel

allow me 2 πŸ˜ƒ she rox πŸ‘ wel 2 be true, i waz als 1 of da personz who waz bashin her bt she proved al of us wrong 😊 shez jst osam πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

wowww thts preety honestttt hunnn gudjob n thankss everyone for replyingπŸ‘

ALTN thumbnail
I always appreaiate shipa's work n i nvr blamd her for anything bcz it's nt her who vnts to do so. well i really aprretiate the dance she did on ZARA ZARA TOUCH ME n ufcoarse anY vn will be uncomfortable on doin dance on dis song. so da conclusion is "HAT'S OFF TO SHILPA" πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
surbhi_armenia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey,,,
i luved ridzy,,,,,she was truly sizzling and moreover was truly decent,,
she has grown tremendously as an actor and looks gud on screen....
keep doing the gud work shilpa,,,coz we all luv u baby!!
luv u!!!!!!!muuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
πŸ‘
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with u guys shilpa is the gr8 dancer she has improved a lot keep it up shilpa
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am soooo glad to see u'r post!! good job sweetie.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Very good point about appreciating shilpa/ridz along with karan. She deserves part of the credit in making dmg a success.. and I loved loved loved her performance and the holi spisode was simply awesome. She deserves all the credit to do that touch me number with such grace and without vulgarity.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ofcourse i love her.. 😳
count me in.. πŸ˜ƒ