Dill Mill Gaye

plsss sign up to appriciate shilpa

rihanaa thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ญhey all u dmgians i wuld first like to say hatts off to all u dmgians who after even watching karans video didnt believe tht he culd be rude most of u guys also became sherlock homes n brought proofs frm diff sources to show tht r karan wasnt rude๐Ÿ‘.i am sure if not karan atleast sumone related to him must have read how much we love him n how much we supported him in this media gimick.

i just read the article abt shipa tht how she was a bit uncomfortable to do the mostttt perfect performance on zara zara touch me m sure all of us have already lost count  of watching the promo ๐Ÿ˜‰ .i wuld really appriciate if all  u dmgians wuld leave ur comments to appriciate shilpa on her performance .how beautifully shilpa has transformed herself from a seedi sadi girl to a girl who has shocked each one of us by her dance move sn her million dollar expressions.

plsss sign up guyss also leave ur comments lets show  shipla how much we love her n her performance m sure this msg will reach her sumhow as we all now howw famous r dmg forum is

remember while bashing her character everyone came forward n made several threads lets spend a few seconds n appriciate her as welll .

u guys rocks๐Ÿ‘

kya baat hai guys so many  views n only 12 replies so does tht mean only few of us love her m sure there r more cummon๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by rihanaa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rihanaa im glad u said all these...coming 2 ur topic...i really beleive how she carried the dance is remarkable...i didnt find it vulgor n all...it lookd good...really she danced well in both imaginery n real one...gr8 going....hats off 2 her...she did a wonderful job...she really rocks no matter watever others say
forevercharmed thumbnail
Count me in!! Shilpa is very very very talented!!๐Ÿ‘ She really carried this dance off sooooo well!! I was really amazed! She's such a fantastic actress that she can look bautiful and elegant in whatever she does!!!๐Ÿ‘

AvantiEdited by forevercharmed - 15 years ago
youshi thumbnail
eveyrthings just good....fine...except the fact that hospital was not the right place for this performance.....sort of party like things where this couldve easily be shown...and this wouldve lead to less criticism and more appreciation...
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am in! I love her dedication!
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fistly i wanna say a bigggggggggggggg thank u for the topic... n secondly honestly i love her im totally on this one... i thnk SHES AWESME!!!! jus mindlowin beautiful n one hell of an actor... i mean her expressions n evrythn is jus sooo touchin it touches my heart n tkes my breath away... u knw we always tlk abt Karan n forget Shilpa n i feel really bad cuz aftr all it tkes two names KARAN N SHILPA to mke a couple... ARMAAN 'n' RIDDHIM!!!!! i jus love her n really appreciate evry little bit shes doin n honestly straight frm my heart am veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy for her n Parikshit... they look dam sweet n adorable togethr... her holi episode too was jus AWESME AWESME AWESME!!!!! i loved her frm bfre too but tht was jus breath tkin... n whn she n Armaan hav their huge fight in the fire escape on 6th March tht too her expressions n dialouges were jus BRILLIANT!!!!! n Shilpa is jus beyond any words... she defines PERFECTION n VERSITALITY!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by nirali_shah91 - 15 years ago
shelly thumbnail

count me in shilpa is so good at dancing

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
count me in for sure shilpa is one of my idols! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you totally and that shilpa is a very good actor and has nothing to worry about i think she has worked very hard and i appreciate all of her acting skills

โค๏ธRoshni
rihanaa thumbnail
thankssssssss so much for replyinggg ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘