India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

plsss sign up to appriciate shilpa

rihanaa Senior Member
rihanaa
rihanaa

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Cryhey all u dmgians i wuld first like to say hatts off to all u dmgians who after even watching karans video didnt believe tht he culd be rude most of u guys also became sherlock homes n brought proofs frm diff sources to show tht r karan wasnt rudeClap.i am sure if not karan atleast sumone related to him must have read how much we love him n how much we supported him in this media gimick.

i just read the article abt shipa tht how she was a bit uncomfortable to do the mostttt perfect performance on zara zara touch me m sure all of us have already lost count  of watching the promo Wink .i wuld really appriciate if all  u dmgians wuld leave ur comments to appriciate shilpa on her performance .how beautifully shilpa has transformed herself from a seedi sadi girl to a girl who has shocked each one of us by her dance move sn her million dollar expressions.

plsss sign up guyss also leave ur comments lets show  shipla how much we love her n her performance m sure this msg will reach her sumhow as we all now howw famous r dmg forum is

remember while bashing her character everyone came forward n made several threads lets spend a few seconds n appriciate her as welll .

u guys rocksClap

kya baat hai guys so many  views n only 12 replies so does tht mean only few of us love her m sure there r more cummonCryCry

Edited by rihanaa - 02 May 2008 at 3:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhzi-fanmoonlitnishaDesii.Babiiedmg_soniawhoa..

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
rihanaa im glad u said all these...coming 2 ur topic...i really beleive how she carried the dance is remarkable...i didnt find it vulgor n all...it lookd good...really she danced well in both imaginery n real one...gr8 going....hats off 2 her...she did a wonderful job...she really rocks no matter watever others say
forevercharmed IF-Rockerz
forevercharmed
forevercharmed

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Count me in!! Shilpa is very very very talented!!Clap She really carried this dance off sooooo well!! I was really amazed! She's such a fantastic actress that she can look bautiful and elegant in whatever she does!!!Clap

Avanti

Edited by forevercharmed - 02 May 2008 at 2:52pm
youshi Groupbie
youshi
youshi

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
eveyrthings just good....fine...except the fact that hospital was not the right place for this performance.....sort of party like things where this couldve easily be shown...and this wouldve lead to less criticism and more appreciation...
Sweet Mermaid IF-Rockerz
Sweet Mermaid
Sweet Mermaid

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I am in! I love her dedication!
nirali_shah91 IF-Rockerz
nirali_shah91
nirali_shah91

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
fistly i wanna say a bigggggggggggggg thank u for the topic... n secondly honestly i love her im totally on this one... i thnk SHES AWESME!!!! jus mindlowin beautiful n one hell of an actor... i mean her expressions n evrythn is jus sooo touchin it touches my heart n tkes my breath away... u knw we always tlk abt Karan n forget Shilpa n i feel really bad cuz aftr all it tkes two names KARAN N SHILPA to mke a couple... ARMAAN 'n' RIDDHIM!!!!! i jus love her n really appreciate evry little bit shes doin n honestly straight frm my heart am veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy for her n Parikshit... they look dam sweet n adorable togethr... her holi episode too was jus AWESME AWESME AWESME!!!!! i loved her frm bfre too but tht was jus breath tkin... n whn she n Armaan hav their huge fight in the fire escape on 6th March tht too her expressions n dialouges were jus BRILLIANT!!!!! n Shilpa is jus beyond any words... she defines PERFECTION n VERSITALITY!!!!!!!!!! Clap

Edited by nirali_shah91 - 02 May 2008 at 2:59pm
shelly IF-Rockerz
shelly
shelly

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

count me in shilpa is so good at dancing

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
count me in for sure shilpa is one of my idols! Big smile

Go to top