India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

diary.....chained man????? (Page 3)

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
yea...and they need to find out soon...omg..it would be sooo scary..that phyco acts like crazy...ofcourse all phycos do but this one is dangerous..making ur mom eat meat...yuck Dead

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pm rocks

yea...and they need to find out soon...omg..it would be sooo scary..that phyco acts like crazy...ofcourse all phycos do but this one is dangerous..making ur mom eat meat...yuck Dead

DeadDont worry, Prem has a long time to go before becomming Devu.

Agree with physcos...I dont want Heer to end up with him.

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
yea...abhi abhi to pyar mein pada hain..abhi se devdas ban jayega to heer ka kay hoga??? LOL

and oh ofcourse not heer is not gonna end up with manmeet and if she does..we all will go to india and end up killing him LOL make him clean houses like DJ does to heer and meher Ouch LOL
TaAnu_Premeer IF-Rockerz
TaAnu_Premeer
TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
i think the chain man is maanmeet because when his parents came with doctor in that room did u guys heard that his backgroung music when maanmeet came in his own engegment party the same music going on too i think the chain man is maanmeet remember when he was about to hit heer he came out from his car and he didn't even reconized heer Confused

Edited by noor k - 02 May 2008 at 7:38pm
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shifali*

OK, erm, here I go.

Remember the time, when Heer is requested by the bride to sit in her place, and told her that she will be back intime of the wedding? Well, the diary belonged to that girl and we are thinking that Prem might read that diary and think Heer loves someone else.

The chained man is in Manmeet and his familys house and members are guessing that chained man might be related to Heer or Prem someway or the other.

Hope this helped.

actuallly i thot the diary was the one which the girl who goes to the restricted area had left...remember...heer had stopped her once...but she goes there again and again....i saw her face...and not tht bride..so heer mite get get trapped in some illegal business as she has the diary...

luv nandini

Go to top