India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

diary.....chained man?????

ash_star IF-Dazzler
ash_star
ash_star

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
i'm getting really confused people are talking about a diary and a guy in chains and i have no idea what they're talking about.....HELP

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
OK, erm, here I go.

Remember the time, when Heer is requested by the bride to sit in her place, and told her that she will be back intime of the wedding? Well, the diary belonged to that girl and we are thinking that Prem might read that diary and think Heer loves someone else.

The chained man is in Manmeet and his familys house and members are guessing that chained man might be related to Heer or Prem someway or the other.

Hope this helped.
pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shifali*

OK, erm, here I go.

Remember the time, when Heer is requested by the bride to sit in her place, and told her that she will be back intime of the wedding? Well, the diary belonged to that girl and we are thinking that Prem might read that diary and think Heer loves someone else.

The chained man is in Manmeet and his familys house and members are guessing that chained man might be related to Heer or Prem someway or the other.

Hope this helped.

so is it sure that the chained man is manmeet..i mean if he really is phyco then wht is he doing in the partyConfused what if "ene bhoot varge"..and tries to kill somebodyConfused

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pm rocks

OK, erm, here I go.

Hope this helped.

so is it sure that the chained man is manmeet..i mean if he really is phyco then wht is he doing in the partyConfused what if "ene bhoot varge"..and tries to kill somebodyConfused

The chained man is not Manmeet because he was in the same room as the chained man.

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

OK, erm, here I go.

Hope this helped.

The chained man is not Manmeet because he was in the same room as the chained man.

oooo...well you see i watched the epi.. it was too dark..i couldnt even tell that the doctor got hurt with that knife...LOL

and btw dont u think that it might be heer's brother..cuz by wht i am thinking she has a brother who is lost so they might kidnaped him or something...Confused

just my opinionTongue

Edited by pm rocks - 02 May 2008 at 4:08pm
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Erm, we are thinking that its either Prems twin brother or Heer's brother who was kidnapped while young. Embarrassed
pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Erm, we are thinking that its either Prems twin brother or Heer's brother who was kidnapped while young. Embarrassed

see something like that..lol...

how can it be prem's twin..cuz if prem is w/lalit then the other one has to be their...idk but its wired...cuz the chain guy did really scared me..its not like he is gonna come out the computer and kill me with the knifeLOL but he did scared me..

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

see something like that..lol...

how can it be prem's twin..cuz if prem is w/lalit then the other one has to be their...idk but its wired...cuz the chain guy did really scared me..its not like he is gonna come out the computer and kill me with the knifeLOL but he did scared me..

No, it was said by members that the chained man, had his hair, body and all like Prem's so they thought it might be Prems twin.

Go to top