Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Disgusted (Page 6)

lolita1234 Newbie
lolita1234
lolita1234

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
girl you really need to quit stereotyping yourself as the indian woman
so ur trying to say that jus because ur indian its against ur culture to be sexy and seductive please thats jus total bull
besides why you gettin so pissed off man its jus a show watch and enjoy its not like they were stripping or anything

by the way in the 21st century girls actually do kiss and hold hands before marriage

LOL LOL jus watch and enjoy and if u r so disgusted then dont watch tht episode

hey i have a question for u do u watch any english shows???????????

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharad K. rocks

I always had respect for Ridz because she was a typical indian lady, after seeing the precap, I'm disgustedDead. Just for a boyfriend who doesn't understand your feelings, you do that? Hats off to the creatives for showing this stuff to the audienceDead. Even if its a dream, thats just sick, how could you dream of those type of thingsDead. I'm ashamed to say that I actually liked this serial.

hey why r u disgusted : everything is going ok , its not like she gonna take her clothes off . its only a dance which is reallly smaal not like in the k sereils

swansea

In-Sanity-Metis IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
x.Sara7.x IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mannyz_1 Goldie
mannyz_1
mannyz_1

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Power20

LOL LOL Sharad K. rocks Confused how OLD are you? 90?

Man..all Tigresses jumping to defend Ridz Clap Bravo! Clap   

I didn't find anything disgusting in the dance and stuff and please don't write stuff like "I am sorry, I didn't know I was not allowed to share my opinions." That's pure emotional blackmail. Ouch

Anyway, I think you shouldn't watch the epi if it so offends and disgusts you... Dead

you are so RIGHT!!ClapClap tum bhi acha defense karleti hon. i'm sorry shard k.rocks lekin mujhe bilkul aisa nahin lagaConfused. and let me tell you this is my opinion Smile if you didn't expect this don't watch it.Confused don't trash her character. i wouldn't tolerate someone calling ridz disgusting as i'm a true DMG fan and i'll always stick to it!Embarrassed

emotional blackmaling! sorry dear lekin i think that speech was a bit too much!

Sharad K. rocks Senior Member
Sharad K. rocks
Sharad K. rocks

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannyz_1

I didn't find anything disgusting in the dance and stuff and please don't write stuff like "I am sorry, I didn't know I was not allowed to share my opinions." That's pure emotional blackmail. Ouch

Anyway, I think you shouldn't watch the epi if it so offends and disgusts you... Dead

you are so RIGHT!!ClapClap tum bhi acha defense karleti hon. i'm sorry shard k.rocks lekin mujhe bilkul aisa nahin lagaConfused. and let me tell you this is my opinion Smile if you didn't expect this don't watch it.Confused don't trash her character. i wouldn't tolerate someone calling ridz disgusting as i'm a true DMG fan and i'll always stick to it!Embarrassed

emotional blackmaling! sorry dear lekin i think that speech was a bit too much!

First of all, I'm not trying to emotionally blackmail anyone. Secondly, I'm not calling Ridz disgusting, I'm saying that that type of dancing is disgusting.

Sharad K. rocks Senior Member
Sharad K. rocks
Sharad K. rocks

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Yeah you're right, I'm not going to watch the episode and like I said, I'm not trying to emotionally blackmail anyone but you guys are acting like its a crime to not share your opinion.

First time I saw people defending Ridz, but I know that its only because she is "helping" Armaan.

mannyz_1 Goldie
mannyz_1
mannyz_1

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i'm sorry sharad K. rocks but can you tell me specificaly what parts of the dance you find disgusting? Smile

Go to top