you are the one who is disgusting seriously
Angry

HeartRoshni

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srk_lover

2 words for u ---> "grow up", and i dont mean it sarcastically...i mean it literally...

wats so disgusting??? define an "indian women"....are indian women those who stay in their pallu's, cook for their men and take care of their children?? dont "indian women" have the right to be like ANY other woman?? typical indian women is all BS...times are changing...riddhima is a 21st century girl..

i agree with u...plus the precap dance was imaginery, mostly by armi...sooo chill...plus she too stays in 21th century soo dance n all is f9...n yea jus becoz she wears suits doesnt mean she is simple n all....o come on plz

ekdin IF-Rockerz
ekdin
ekdin

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
If you were disgusted as a viewer watching it then its something else but if u were disgusted like for real as another person watching it there then thats a different story. She is doing everything right now she can for Armaan and he has told her to do something after a huge span of time and for the better days so how can she let go the moment and every one else in the Caf knows that as well, Armaan just told her to do it to stop the ghulami but she chose to continue it by doing the dance. There wasn't any disgust in it and I could only see pure love and their relationship growing. Though yes Armaan does look very shocked and confused that she actually chose to do it but it just gave a whole different turn to the their love by him noticing that she did something that no one and not even her would do or think of doing. I am sure now there confrontation and the long talk is not too far.
Everything happens after that like Anjali and Shash convo, I dun care as long as they are clear themselves.   

Edited by ainun - 02 May 2008 at 3:06pm
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharad K. rocks

I always had respect for Ridz because she was a typical indian lady, after seeing the precap, I'm disgustedDead. Just for a boyfriend who doesn't understand your feelings, you do that? Hats off to the creatives for showing this stuff to the audienceDead. Even if its a dream, thats just sick, how could you dream of those type of thingsDead. I'm ashamed to say that I actually liked this serial.

wats sooo disgusting?..u guys are acting if she is like stripping lolzzzz.

rozinab Senior Member
rozinab
rozinab

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
LOL

Sorry but i couldnt help laughing when i read this post, i did not find the precap disgusting at all. Its not like some of the hindi movies these days where the girls are stripping and showing vulgarity!!! Ridz was just dancing most likely in armis dream. I think u need to chill out!! Its the 21st century and dmg is a family serial so i dont think they wud show vulgarity.
dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
nothing is disgusting ....its just a dance number nothing else ...since the original song is a bit hot it may seem like dat...but if u look again u can find how cute shilpa is performing for that song without even a bit of glamour...actually i started liking this song after her graceful dance Embarrassed
hats off to shilpa Clap
her moves are really graceful EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassednot vulgur Ouch Ouch

Edited by dmgfan7 - 02 May 2008 at 3:48pm
dmg_mania Senior Member
dmg_mania
dmg_mania

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I laughed when I saw the post!!! Smile

The dance is very cute...Armaan says that to her thinking she will never do it and he can get her off his back but she goes against her character and does it!!!! I think its quite funny and it will be interesting to see Armaan's reaction to the dance!!!

Ufff can't wait for monday!!!!!!
crazii218 Groupbie
crazii218
crazii218

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
yeah i'm really sorry but if you really feel this way..that's ridiculous..there was nothing vulgar about it..if you've had any male friends (not boyfriends, just friends who are guys) you would know how guys think..and armaan's little dream was not even bad so sorry to tell you but you need to be more open minded Confused

Go to top