Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
It was nt inappropriate in ANY way....OMG! It was just a songggg....& if u luv sum1 lyk crazy then u can do anything 4 um......So riddzy did ittttt.....Wht's wrong wid dat?.....Arman dreamt of such thing coz he luvs her more than himself & Kisi ke saath rehna hi pyaar nahi hota....U luv dat person 4rm bottom of ur heart so it's obvious dat u r gonna make luv wid ummm....Aur yeh koi itni gandi aur besharmi wali baat nahi thi....I mean Riddz ka dance vulgar nahi tha.......It was nt disgusting @ all....Aur weird bhi nahi thaa.....101% disagree wid u.....Srry!...Jus chill yaar.... 😆

Tc
Amy
Edited by cute14us28amy - 16 years ago
Sidelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
chill yaar...it just dance and no further....     
I do not understand what you'll find it so bad 😆 😆 😆....i know she is a typical indian lady... but      
but I still can not understand it what it is bad... 😆 😆
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its not like she was stripping, i dont know why everyone is making this into a big deal. Ridz is a indian lady, u knw y....becuase she's from india! 😆

firstly, if its armaans dream, then dude guys dream of things like that all the time

if its ridz, then okay she did a dance, their jus messin around n having fun. yeah mayb it doesnt match her character, but its not disgusting.

-ps-amraan actually isnt her boyfriend right now, n she took it as a challenge cuz armaan knew she wasnt goin to do it

shelly thumbnail

i dont think that i think its quite cute

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
2 words for u ---> "grow up", and i dont mean it sarcastically...i mean it literally...

wats so disgusting??? define an "indian women"....are indian women those who stay in their pallu's, cook for their men and take care of their children?? dont "indian women" have the right to be like ANY other woman?? typical indian women is all BS...times are changing...riddhima is a 21st century girl..
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: srk_lover

2 words for u ---> "grow up", and i dont mean it sarcastically...i mean it literally...

wats so disgusting??? define an "indian women"....are indian women those who stay in their pallu's, cook for their men and take care of their children?? dont "indian women" have the right to be like ANY other woman?? typical indian women is all BS...times are changing...riddhima is a 21st century girl..

AMEN sister!

roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anyways i have no words for you
you are the one who is disgusting seriously
😡

❤️Roshni
dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srk_lover

i agree with u...plus the precap dance was imaginery, mostly by armi...sooo chill...plus she too stays in 21th century soo dance n all is f9...n yea jus becoz she wears suits doesnt mean she is simple n all....o come on plz

ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If you were disgusted as a viewer watching it then its something else but if u were disgusted like for real as another person watching it there then thats a different story. She is doing everything right now she can for Armaan and he has told her to do something after a huge span of time and for the better days so how can she let go the moment and every one else in the Caf knows that as well, Armaan just told her to do it to stop the ghulami but she chose to continue it by doing the dance. There wasn't any disgust in it and I could only see pure love and their relationship growing. Though yes Armaan does look very shocked and confused that she actually chose to do it but it just gave a whole different turn to the their love by him noticing that she did something that no one and not even her would do or think of doing. I am sure now there confrontation and the long talk is not too far.
Everything happens after that like Anjali and Shash convo, I dun care as long as they are clear themselves.   
Edited by ainun - 16 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharad K. rocks

I always had respect for Ridz because she was a typical indian lady, after seeing the precap, I'm disgusted🤢. Just for a boyfriend who doesn't understand your feelings, you do that? Hats off to the creatives for showing this stuff to the audience🤢. Even if its a dream, thats just sick, how could you dream of those type of things🤢. I'm ashamed to say that I actually liked this serial.

wats sooo disgusting?..u guys are acting if she is like stripping lolzzzz.