Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Money is fasad...... (Page 8)

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

OH! if they think they are not required more than for airtime they are currently getting it is indeed stupid! The thing is i do understand this being moholla show and all.. but- 1min and few seconds in and hour's episode is riddicculously miniscule!! - They use to show so much more of Urmi Sandeep earlier! whats their problem now??? I think after sept, the S-U aitime has gone drastically down! - Its just not good specially when yday's episode had many dragging bits, and it didnt even finish the story! - atleast get some decent amount of S-U time then! Angry

Now i tend to agree with those dragging bits with you..specially when the guy comes with the cheque....too long and avoidable!!!..this is exectly where they need to bring in u/s..to break the monotony!!..that one scene..almost as if there just had to be a scene so brought them in!!!...there is so much scope for u/s..they could bring out a different aspect of sandeep and make him forthcoming and turn things around..there is so much they could do with their track!!!..i think they should really go for it...and at least give it a shot and see wether it will bring up the ratings or not!!!!

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I feel so stupid sometimes.. like its only us who reallly care abt this show and its TRPs... Ouch
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@sonia: but if most people would have been interested in the overall mohalla scene then trps would have been better wouldnt it? also whenever there is a s/u related epi the trps go up...like for instance the holi one. the saturday 7.30 pm episode's trps were as good as the sunday repeat one.
anyways im not saying they should ignore the other characters...they shouldnt but s/u should be kept hanging except for the episodes when they want to show a twist. for instance nothing much was shown of them after confession till holi when sujata found out. then once sujata approved it is back to square one. atleast they should have the momentum going by say rasik coming to sandy with the website thing...or some more romance. or with the deewane finding out...that will be a lot of fun. but yes sonia...ur rite...they are treating s/u like any couple like say pammi-sukka or saurav-mahua.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia77

OH! if they think they are not required more than for airtime they are currently getting it is indeed stupid! The thing is i do understand this being moholla show and all.. but-  1min and few seconds in and hour's episode is riddicculously miniscule!! - They use to show so much more of Urmi Sandeep earlier! whats their problem now??? I think after sept, the S-U aitime has gone drastically down! - Its just not good specially when yday's episode had many dragging bits, and it didnt even finish the story! - atleast get some decent amount of S-U time then! Angry

Now i tend to agree with those dragging bits with you..specially when the guy comes with the cheque....too long and avoidable!!!..this is exectly where they need to bring in u/s..to break the monotony!!..that one scene..almost as if there just had to be a scene so brought them in!!!...there is so much scope for u/s..they could bring out a different aspect of sandeep and make him forthcoming and turn things around..there is so much they could do with their track!!!..i think they should really go for it...and at least give it a shot and see wether it will bring up the ratings or not!!!!

very true sonia...and yes the 1st scene dragged. why go on for so long with the honest and responsible bit?

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged

I feel so stupid sometimes.. like its only us who reallly care abt this show and its TRPs... Ouch

Ket...you read my mind !!!!!..this is the thing..i too feel silly and sometimes feel...have i gone nuts!!!!..hell with it..its only a serial..why should i be bothered..even if the TRP's falls to 00000........i am also fed up...lets just enjoy our chats in the forum and keep aek chabhi in the back seat!!!!! Wink LOL .............what do you think..nisha..shreya..fazila...???????????Wink
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
yes sonia...thinking abt something we cant do much abt simply brings in unnecessary tension. as it is life is tension-filled. so why take more of it?
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I guess u r right Sonia. lets just chill and enjoy this forum here now.. we have given them all the possible advices, suggesions we can.. with detail analysis and great research! we have pleeded them to make their show better..

if they dont bother reading it or dont even want to apply or even reply here.. what can we do.

and afterall chaabi is supposed to be light entertainment, not something u stress abt most of 24/7.. *sigh*

Edited by ketaki_ry - 04 May 2008 at 8:34am
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sonia77

OH! if they think they are not required more than for airtime they are currently getting it is indeed stupid! The thing is i do understand this being moholla show and all.. but- 1min and few seconds in and hour's episode is riddicculously miniscule!! - They use to show so much more of Urmi Sandeep earlier! whats their problem now??? I think after sept, the S-U aitime has gone drastically down! - Its just not good specially when yday's episode had many dragging bits, and it didnt even finish the story! - atleast get some decent amount of S-U time then! Angry

very true sonia...and yes the 1st scene dragged. why go on for so long with the honest and responsible bit?

They are doing that!!!..infact like ket says sukha-pammi get more airtime...i think we have to accept that urmi sandeep hype exists only and only in this forum!!!..else the makers are not stupid....they probably know what they are doing!!!..if the TRP's fall or rise its going to effect them directly and in a big way...as for us..it will effect us but only indirectly!!!!

Go to top