India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Money is fasad...... (Page 7)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
but u never know for how much longer isnt it. so the trps better come up...and since star plus wont promote it...the chabhi team better do something abt it.

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

but u never know for how much longer isnt it. so the trps better come up...and since star plus wont promote it...the chabhi team better do something abt it.

yup, if not anything, buy a advert slot from starplus and promote it urselves.

U-S scenes are seriouly needed to attract ppl. such sweet scenes these are!.. and there is so much they can show! Mujhe toh pata nahi more random S-U scenes dikhane me kya jata hai unka!!

kanjoos ppl..

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
btw i was wondering does this have something to do with paying varun and suhasi? afterall lead actors must be charging more...
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I dont think its to do with paying..i feel the makers dont feel their scenes are required more than what they are showing because they feel its a mohalla story so why should they be focussed upon!!!...in some ways this makes sense too, however the point is urmi sandeep are required now to bring up the TRP's..which is crucial for them at this stage when starplus has pretty much indicated that the fate of this show all depends on how it performs!!!..if i was making the show i would have definitely brought varun suhasi in the forefront!!!...and apart from the fact that they are needed now to bring up ratings, the fact is taht they have a beautiful chemistry which is not being cashed on upon by the makers!..thats really what i feel.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
but i dont understand...why would the makers feel they arent required..i mean its sheer stupidity. and are they so stupid?
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged
OH! if they think they are not required more than for airtime they are currently getting it is indeed stupid!

The thing is i do understand this being moholla show and all.. but

-  1min and few seconds in and hour's episode is riddicculously miniscule!!

- They use to show so much more of Urmi Sandeep earlier! whats their problem now??? I think after sept, the S-U aitime has gone drastically down!

- Its just not good specially when yday's episode had many dragging bits, and it didnt even finish the story! - atleast get some decent amount of S-U time then!

Angry

Edited by ketaki_ry - 04 May 2008 at 8:16am
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Shreya...you know we are only a handful here fixated on urmi sandeep...i am not so sure about the general viewpoint..at least thats what i think..i mean maybe people are just intrested in the overall mohalla scene!!!....because i too am at a loss that why would the makers abstain from cashing in on this fantastic chemistry!!!...i mean logically it only appears that their thinking is not like the way we think in this forum..and urmi sandeep are just like sukha pammi or anyone else really....according to them!!!...
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged
oy!!! if they think ppl will get bored of more S-U then they are king of stupidity!!!

BTW, count the airtime for Sukha pammi u get lately! its a lot more than U-S!!! Ouch Confused

Go to top