India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Money is fasad...... (Page 4)

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I donno why ppl in india dont object! I mean they will be ready to do all the protest and dangaa for Jodha akbar ..but won't care abt disgusting things like JMD or PRC!

and whats more prc was a hit! I guess it went down when they introduced horrible twists in there.. I m really surprised it still comes on prime time.

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I dont know if its still prime time!!!..but believe me for an Indian who is familiar with our history and culture....it is truly a disgusting serial!!!..i wont be surprised if its been shifted to a different slot after all the rubbish they have shown.....and altered history!!!...it deserves to stop!!!..if you ask me..
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
This is the annoying thing. Sonia, you speak as an indian familiar with the history & culture..for someone like me who isn't, I would think that this is the real history..this is what really happened.

Now when watching chabi or any of the K serials, we know that it's fiction...but when I watch Sai Baba/JMD/ Mahabharat or even PRC I expect it to be following reality (even loosely). If they have taken it completely down a different avenue, I feel that's actually irresponsible.
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I know what u mean nisha! it is really horrible, they just do not care!!! paise ke samne kya classic, kya disgusting , kaunsi history kaunsi responsibility...sab bhaad mai!
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha_07

This is the annoying thing. Sonia, you speak as an indian familiar with the history & culture..for someone like me who isn't, I would think that this is the real history..this is what really happened.

Now when watching chabi or any of the K serials, we know that it's fiction...but when I watch Sai Baba/JMD/ Mahabharat or even PRC I expect it to be following reality (even loosely). If they have taken it completely down a different avenue, I feel that's actually irresponsible.

Sai Baba still is ok..its not being altered to what was believed..at least the episodes i have seen..infact i believe alot in Shirdi Sai Baba so quite aware .so thats is fine..but PRC , believe me, ask any Indian who is well aware and they will tell you it is absolutely wrong..the storyline they have altered it to such levels that its a different story altogether!!! and thats probably why the ratings have come down as people have got fed up of the track being so absurd and nowhere close to reality!!..in the middle they even tried making it into a love story i think...my father had a good laugh the other day while it was on!!!
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
The Mahabharat which was made by The Chopras..now that was a good serial and portrayed well..if you are talking about that then its worth a watch..but if its some new Mahabharat then i have no idea. Jai Maa Durga...i am pretty sure they are altering the beliefs to suit their own track..i mean just watching it makes me feel that.
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia77

Sai Baba still is ok..its not being altered to what was believed..at least the episodes i have seen..infact i believe alot in Shirdi Sai Baba so quite aware .so thats is fine..but PRC , believe me, ask any Indian who is well aware and they will tell you it is absolutely wrong..the storyline they have altered it to such levels that its a different story altogether!!! and thats probably why the ratings have come down as people have got fed up of the track being so absurd and nowhere close to reality!!..in the middle they even tried making it into a love story i think...my father had a good laugh the other day while it was on!!!

yes, sai baba was very good at the start actually, I use to watch it .. but they do try to put some tadka in it. and some of the lines given to sai baba are so made up by their own brains,.. that i gave up. u have to handle things very carefully when u r making something like this. still, Sai baba is ok.

PRC - utter garbage. do not beleive in single thing they show u. but, Sonia, PRC was famous for his lovestory u know.. Atleast the novel this serial was supposed to be based on PRRaso (by his court poet) has a lot to do with his and sanyogita's lovestory! - tho' it was absolulely nothing like they showed it. - prc and sanyogita fell in love with each other without seeing them.. here.. it was a typical made up for episodes thingy..

also, prc was (very normal at that time) married when very young, and had abt 7 wives.. no mention of his any other wife in the serial.. the reason given was it will be unethical to show this on TV!! - ab bolo! ConfusedConfused

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Sonia, I remember some mahabharat, not sure who made it but it was a big thing a few years back.

Kets, it would be unethical to show 7 wives on telly. yet umpteen affairs, marrying the wrong person, child swopping..none of this is unethical? Go figure Confused

Go to top