Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

I feel so stupid sometimes.. like its only us who reallly care abt this show and its TRPs...

Ket...you read my mind !!!!!..this is the thing..i too feel silly and sometimes feel...have i gone nuts!!!!..hell with it..its only a serial..why should i be bothered..even if the TRP's falls to 00000........i am also fed up...lets just enjoy our chats in the forum and keep aek chabhi in the back seat!!!!! 😉 😆 .............what do you think..nisha..shreya..fazila...???????????😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes sonia...thinking abt something we cant do much abt simply brings in unnecessary tension. as it is life is tension-filled. so why take more of it?
ketaki_ry thumbnail
I guess u r right Sonia. lets just chill and enjoy this forum here now.. we have given them all the possible advices, suggesions we can.. with detail analysis and great research! we have pleeded them to make their show better..

if they dont bother reading it or dont even want to apply or even reply here.. what can we do.

and afterall chaabi is supposed to be light entertainment, not something u stress abt most of 24/7.. *sigh*

Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

very true sonia...and yes the 1st scene dragged. why go on for so long with the honest and responsible bit?

They are doing that!!!..infact like ket says sukha-pammi get more airtime...i think we have to accept that urmi sandeep hype exists only and only in this forum!!!..else the makers are not stupid....they probably know what they are doing!!!..if the TRP's fall or rise its going to effect them directly and in a big way...as for us..it will effect us but only indirectly!!!!
TheRager thumbnail
yes...ur prolly rite...maybe the makers know what they are doing...though i refuse to believe that s/u hype exists only in this forum...i have noticed that for all shows IF forums in general reflects the what the general public feel. its a good sampling point.
ketaki_ry thumbnail
oh ots definiltly not this forum. its everywhere.. I know ppl who watch it. and S-U is definitly the cream everywhere.
sonia77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yes...ur prolly rite...maybe the makers know what they are doing...though i refuse to believe that s/u hype exists only in this forum...i have noticed that for all shows IF forums in general reflects the what the general public feel. its a good sampling point.

You are right but lets face it my dear..they are not accepting it even if its true!!!..because if they were, they would be showing much more of u/s than they are or have been showing last few months...they are experienced...we have done whatever we possibly could i think..we have to back off now!!!!..........too much has been said and lots has been indicated last couple of weeks..wether anyone has taken note...time will tell!!!!
sonia77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

oh ots definiltly not this forum. its everywhere.. I know ppl who watch it. and S-U is definitly the cream everywhere.

I am with you on that my dear!!!......but too bad they obviously aren't!!!!...lets just chill and enjoy life...what can we do...nothing really!!!...just sit back and watch the videos.
TheRager thumbnail
agree!
we will give our suggestions in the future only if current ones are taken in prolly the next one month or so.
Nisha_07 thumbnail
I'm in! Just one question though..if they dont listen to our suggestions?