India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

bhavisyavani of Gayatri for Prem

dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Ok.. guys.. don't worry it's not a new promo..LOL ok so as i was watching the scene after the soccor match and when prem was hurt .. gayatri enters his room and tells him that u r like ram and all that.. and u are prem from your heart and blah blah.. she said that the girl u would love.. u would love her so much and won't be able to confess ur love and she says that i hope that girl understand that u love her.. right.. (remember ppl) so i felt that it was tru. on thursday's episode.. prem wasn't able to express his feelings completely and that heer knows that he loves her..WinkTongue 

so gayatri's bhavisyavani is true .. right?!!???//

leave your comments..

Bijal

TaAnu_Premeer IF-Rockerz
TaAnu_Premeer
TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
yeah u r right Big smile Smile
salma_786786 Goldie
salma_786786
salma_786786

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
my god never 4t off it like dat.... but yeh i guess its tru in sum sense.... but wen Prem's mother sed all dat, i was like 'oh no, problems are goner occur wid prem's love story' but all the stuff (romantic scenes n dat)and prem trying to confess to heer has cum as a suprise bcoz i 4t at first dat prem wuldnt do netin about it bcoz he promised his dad but now i dnt know any more becoz prem really loves heer and im sure dat he will sum how confess n say I LOVE U to heer next week.

Well atleast i hope it goes like dat. Cry
dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by salma_786786

my god never 4t off it like dat.... but yeh i guess its tru in sum sense.... but wen Prem's mother sed all dat, i was like 'oh no, problems are goner occur wid prem's love story' but all the stuff (romantic scenes n dat)and prem trying to confess to heer has cum as a suprise bcoz i 4t at first dat prem wuldnt do netin about it bcoz he promised his dad but now i dnt know any more becoz prem really loves heer and im sure dat he will sum how confess n say I LOVE U to heer next week.

ii really hope that he says i love u  to heer next week.... coz i am gonn be so mad at creatives.. for giving so much pain to prem...  Cry

sanju4eva Senior Member
sanju4eva
sanju4eva

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilgone4u

Ok.. guys.. don't worry it's not a new promo..LOL ok so as i was watching the scene after the soccor match and when prem was hurt .. gayatri enters his room and tells him that u r like ram and all that.. and u are prem from your heart and blah blah.. she said that the girl u would love.. u would love her so much and won't be able to confess ur love and she says that i hope that girl understand that u love her.. right.. (remember ppl) so i felt that it was tru. on thursday's episode.. prem wasn't able to express his feelings completely and that heer knows that he loves her..WinkTongue 

leave your comments..

Bijal

i totally agree! but i really hope that even tho heer n prem ji cant izhar to each other that they infact dooo varna  we fans will go crz waiting to hear prem ji say i love u....cuz wen those words come out of his moutj all of us female fans will be imagining ourselves as heer in that moment! am i rite in saying that girls?? i know i will be imagining myself then wif prem ji!LOLEmbarrassed

dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju4eva

leave your comments..

Bijal

i totally agree! but i really hope that even tho heer n prem ji cant izhar to each other that they infact dooo varna  we fans will go crz waiting to hear prem ji say i love u....cuz wen those words come out of his moutj all of us female fans will be imagining ourselves as heer in that moment! am i rite in saying that girls?? i know i will be imagining myself then wif prem ji!LOLEmbarrassed

i wish it's like that... true.. we all ladies will go complete crazy for him and sing krazy kiya re.. aur.. k razzy...

Nazara Goldie
Nazara
Nazara

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by salma_786786

ii really hope that he says i love u  to heer next week.... coz i am gonn be so mad at creatives.. for giving so much pain to prem...  Cry

I hope that Prem says I love you to Heer next week also!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top