Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa seduces Karan Singh

neelam7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

http://tellychakkar.com/y2k8/may/2may/news_karan.php

Shilpa Anand aka Dr. Riddhima of Dill Mill Gaye will perform a sexy seductive dance number on the famous Race song 'Touch me, touch me, kiss me' for Dr. Armaan essayed by Karan Singh in the Sanjivani cafeteria. According to the current track, Dr. Riddhima has become Armaan's slave post her team's loss in a basketball match to Armaan and his team.

In the spree to bring Armaan back to normal Riddhima decides to hound him all day by playing an overtly proactive slave. It is then when a rather irritated Armaan asks Riddhima if she will obey all his orders as a dutiful ghulam and he asks her to perform on the song.

It is reported that initially the actress was very uncomfortable and got the jitters performing the seductive number but finally after a couple of takes Shilpa managed to get it right. All the other interns had a great time watching Shilpa perform like this.

Watch out the seductive performance by Dr. Riddhima (Shilpa Anand) on Dill Mill Gaye.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
I find the Title a bit Wrong, Its the charecters right..not the actors. 😳 Also Telly Chakar Articals are not allowed on India-Forums..Please be careful next time before posting articals from Telly Chakar.
-aditi- thumbnail
waiting to watch it desp...thank u 😊
neelam7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh sorry, mods please delete this post..
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think what she is doing is awesome coz it takes a lot of guts 2 display something like this, nd a lot ppl might b unhappy with the way it is projected bt still, she has done very good!
ATP2211 thumbnail
Thanks for the article. 😃
But the title is not suitable as it gives wrong idea.
whoa.. thumbnail
t4s 😳 itz bt natural ny1 would feel quite awkward performin diz n so doez shilpa bt hatz off 2 her 4 wonderful performance 😊
sournsweet thumbnail
she felt unconfortable playing d #???..n yet she manged 2 do it wid such confidence!!!...datsd thing wid dese actors na...dey never let u down!!!...hats off 2 shilpa!!!...I really really luv her...shes damn gud, d one n only DR. riddhima shashank Gupta...
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Articles from TellyChakkar are not allowed.

Topic closed,

DMG Dev Team