Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Riddhima is great!

Sweet Mermaid IF-Rockerz
Sweet Mermaid
Sweet Mermaid

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Hi

U know guys the reaction shown of riddhima in regards 2 armaan's order is very natural because I have seen that a boyfriend's words really do effect a girlfriend and I think armaan's soul has got into her so she is just being crazy. In my perspective, if love is not craziness, it is nor love. As the saying goes, "All is fair in love" nd I think she is just "Being in love". So I dont see anything that will make her shameful!

Love

Prapti

ATP2211 Goldie
ATP2211
ATP2211

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yes, there is nothing shameful as her motive is not wrong. She wants to see Armaan happy and rocking in his career.

Yes, those people (lyk Angie, Atul, Rahul, etc)who think that Riddhima is doing wrong and Armaan is just too much, will also feel that Riddhima did it all right when they will come to know about the situation and twist in Armaan-Riddhima's relation. Big smile
-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yep I know...Most people said Armaan should slap her, But it was him who gave her the dare, and she could'nt back of, other wise she would of not been able to carry on with the gulami to get the old Armaan back.. Only risk is, Shashank will find out.
Sony_1234 IF-Dazzler
Sony_1234
Sony_1234

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ridz can do anything for arman, but the dance that too in cafe, in front of everyone is just tooo much. if not for anything she should have atleast thought about shashank and his self-respect.
Sona_25 IF-Dazzler
Sona_25
Sona_25

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dramaholic

Yep I know...Most people said Armaan should slap her, But it was him who gave her the dare, and she could'nt back of, other wise she would of not been able to carry on with the gulami to get the old Armaan back.. Only risk is, Shashank will find out.

u r rite...i did say tat n thought alott

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
slavery has been abolished looooong ago.
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sony_123

ridz can do anything for arman, but the dance that too in cafe, in front of everyone is just tooo much. if not for anything she should have atleast thought about shashank and his self-respect.

yes, I kno d dance in d cafe is 2 much...bt it wundt b so amusing n amazing if she ahd done it outside.n as for dr shashank's self respect...y only shshank's self respect???...vat abt d whole sanjeevani hospital???...bt u kno ridz I guess at d moment doesnt care...vich is a gud thing...bcz imagine hw much of self respect did armaan lose bcz of her...n if shes getting d smile back on armaan, she shud hav realised dat shes dealing wid armaan, n she knew it...so if ny such thing came she has 2 b prepared...its armaan!!!...woh seedhi hai but armaan tedha hai, toh oose bhi tedha hona padega n dats vat shes is doing..u kno more dan ny1 else...evn dr shashank, armaan's gonna b shocked cing her...vich wud b a treat 2 watch...

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
it is sad one has to be a ghulam to get ones loved one back and resort to item numbers and cheap tricks when One had it all for the asking on a platter, lots of love, respect, friendship, understanding, caring, ooh and sooo much more. You just throw it all away and then go and do such stuff like ghulami to get back your loved one. New lesson to me that. do not be a self respecting woman with good sensibilities and respect a man who loves you and respects you and worships you, reject him adn then turn yourself into a simpering ghulam, a dim wit, a item girl, (geisha if i can use the word!!)wow waaah kya zamaana hai!! kya khyalaat hain. If seedhi saadhi translates to all this then thank you very much, I am better off being what I am.

Go to top