India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Rasik against Sandeep?

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

i have this feeling...ever since rasik felt bauji was suggesting sandeep as urmi's husband and sujata also hinted at the same rasik has been a little cold to sandy. first he wanted to avoid talking about urmi's rishta in front of sandeep. then in today's episode several times several people suggested sandeep get the money but rasik wasnt warm to the idea and instead would suggest something else. i wonder if somethng brewing there...its very subtle...but its there...

btw all our FF have come to nothing...no mention of urmi's profile in matrimonial website. and nor are the deewane wiser abt s/u. i agree with nisha...the timing of this episode wasnt right.

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hmm, now that you mention it he hasn't been his usual cordial self with Sandy..Please oh please don't let it be because of money, it would be so out of mohalla character.
This would have been a fantastic epi IF they had shown it after the S-U-R story... (new abbreviation for the S-U and Rasik angle)
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yes.. I guess timing wasnt right.. specially to have such a loong going story.. i mean it didn't finish in one week!

yup and shreya u r totally right abt rasik! It was very subtle but definitly noticable. I hv also noticed, when it comes to money, be it crorepati damad or 3 crore superstore, he did not look as sweet and jolly as he behaved earlier..

I hope there is no twist of rasik being a big problem now.. when i read ut update title today - I was like - omg! looks like rasik - filmi sharth thing is actually happening!
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i will like this epi much better if this is connected to s/u future. but if its yet another randon episode where sandeep solves problems or mohalla proves their unity then oh please!
abt rasik's behavior with sandy i guess he's getting the vibes abt what people are hinting at sandeep for urmi...maybe he doesnt like the idea and is trying to ignore it by not being too nice to sandy. but anyways i feel he wont be a big problem.
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

i will like this epi much better if this is connected to s/u future. but if its yet another randon episode where sandeep solves problems or mohalla proves their unity then oh please! 

I think its gotto be related to this - its too much of coincidence if it isnt.

- Specially coz the thing explicitly says honest and responsible guy.

- Rasik's big weakness money is the target..

I think there is 90% probability that this is related to U-S.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i wont raise hopes...but you could be right...maybe they want to emphasize on the differences between these 2 people.
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
It had better be related. Any which way it isn't... Ouch Angry
shahmeg Groupbie
shahmeg
shahmeg

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I think it is related. For Rasik to drop his "i want a crorepati damaad" thinking and to recognize the goodness of Sandeep. I would be seriously disappointed if this isnt related to S-U. Also, he has become over-sensitive whenever there is any talk of Sandeep's rishta with Urmi, it could be seen when Pammi said "give the money and the kudi" to him!!

Go to top