India-Forums

Amit Sana fallen behind in singing?? (Page 3)

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
guys i donno what u guys feel but i totally love himmmmmmm n his voice Clap

he is extreamly talented no doubt about it Embarrassed Embarrassed

we know he is not doing good coz of lots of reason the basic reason he went thru a dippression time lots of struggle n alll then he became sick Cry Cry Cry

for a singer who wants biuld his career in singing this kinda time is really crusial Ouch but im proud of him that he is breaking all his dipressing time n bringing back his confidence Clap

inshaallah when he will be back with a bangggggg like b4 noone can be stand there i blvv it n inshaallah the time will come very soon infact it has allready started Clap

I just loveeeeee amit sana!!!! u rock buddy cant wait to see u rock the world asap!!!!!!!!!! Clap

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
i like vinit, amit sana and harshit and ishmeet.....have always loved amit sana since II1
kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bruno4

Today I am so proud to be a Amit Sana fan ...I always thought he is an excellent singer but seeing him these last few weeks I was thinking how can somebody deteriorate so much????? Confused ....

Today , he gave us an excellent performance..not II 1 standard yet , fir bhi ek jhalak dikhaya hai Tongue ...

when the judges praised him ..he didn't say anything but when he saw his fans' clip where they said how disappointing his perfs were so far , he said that he was having severe throat problem ..vocal chords se hawa nikalti thi so he could not talk Ouch much of the similar problem prajakta had ..his dad was there aur use sakshi manke he said ki "I used to write to my dad what i wanted to say because I could not talk" yet he came and performed in the studio with that condition Cry ...

He never complained ..never wanted sympathy votes Clap ...

Hats off to u Amit Clap ....

I am ur proud fan and my respect for u has grown ... I just pray that u go back to ur original form soon .....All the best ... Big smile Clap

wow koeli!! very well said Clap

completely 2nd ur thots! and me to keeping my fingers crossed for the day he moves into the champ side! Embarrassed

xanthimmortal Senior Member
xanthimmortal
xanthimmortal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@Aneeshadgr8 ,if u think he is good now without listening to idol1 than wait till he sings like he did previously. Smile You will mighty surprised how well he can sing. SmileI am sad that he have yet match up to his previous performance in Idol but i m sure he will. Big smile
@Khan879,Cheers n we will support him n i will b so happy when he gives a grt performance. Smile
@nrin2k ,wow keep supporting him n our wishes won't go unheard he will get better luck n mighty sure he will improve n i am also proud of he way he overcome the hurdles.
@neetu, there must be some grt singer in him , that after all these yrs we still remember n support him huh,all of u guys have reassured me thought i had no doubt that he is really good singer ,just going through bad time but still good to know there r ppl backing him up. Smile This is for all of you. Clap
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

guys i donno what u guys feel but i totally love himmmmmmm n his voice Clap

he is extreamly talented no doubt about it Embarrassed Embarrassed

we know he is not doing good coz of lots of reason the basic reason he went thru a dippression time lots of struggle n alll then he became sick Cry Cry Cry

for a singer who wants biuld his career in singing this kinda time is really crusial Ouch but im proud of him that he is breaking all his dipressing time n bringing back his confidence Clap

inshaallah when he will be back with a bangggggg like b4 noone can be stand there i blvv it n inshaallah the time will come very soon infact it has allready started Clap

I just loveeeeee amit sana!!!! u rock buddy cant wait to see u rock the world asap!!!!!!!!!! Clap

naw meriii JaanHug..he will surly be back wit a bang..nd ur totally rite..once he cums back den no body will be able to stand thr..coz he has still not given even a 1% of his old performancesClapClapClap
but inshallah da day gonna cum v soon where evry one will start applauding for his talent like b4ClapClapClap
he jus need to get his confidence backClap
may god give him strength to get over cum wat he is going thru right nowClap
Amita sanaaaaaaaaaa is da besttt...ClapClap

Edited by madhy - 05 May 2008 at 1:39am

Go to top