India-Forums

Amit Sana fallen behind in singing?? (Page 2)

angelicsmile Goldie
angelicsmile
angelicsmile

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
amit has been improvin n m sure he will get 3 straight 10s soon.. if he keep improvin like this
gud luck amit.. waay to go

p.s. abhijeet is a very gud singer n i hav really started likin him n his singin Embarrassed

kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Today I am so proud to be a Amit Sana fan ...I always thought he is an excellent singer but seeing him these last few weeks I was thinking how can somebody deteriorate so much????? Confused ....

Today , he gave us an excellent performance..not II 1 standard yet , fir bhi ek jhalak dikhaya hai Tongue ...

when the judges praised him ..he didn't say anything but when he saw his fans' clip where they said how disappointing his perfs were so far , he said that he was having severe throat problem ..vocal chords se hawa nikalti thi so he could not talk Ouch much of the similar problem prajakta had ..his dad was there aur use sakshi manke he said ki "I used to write to my dad what i wanted to say because I could not talk" yet he came and performed in the studio with that condition Cry ...

He never complained ..never wanted sympathy votes Clap ...

Hats off to u Amit Clap ....

I am ur proud fan and my respect for u has grown ... I just pray that u go back to ur original form soon .....All the best ... Big smile Clap
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Amit had gone thru similar problem during II 1 final wks too. I loved him during II 1 days and hope he performs as well or even better than that. I enjoyed his ABA rendition-performance.
neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
amit sana is a great singer....i have also been a fan since II1.......heard just a clip of him and fell in love with his voice......kya awaaz hai yaar......
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bruno4

Today I am so proud to be a Amit Sana fan ...I always thought he is an excellent singer but seeing him these last few weeks I was thinking how can somebody deteriorate so much????? Confused ....

Today , he gave us an excellent performance..not II 1 standard yet , fir bhi ek jhalak dikhaya hai Tongue ...

when the judges praised him ..he didn't say anything but when he saw his fans' clip where they said how disappointing his perfs were so far , he said that he was having severe throat problem ..vocal chords se hawa nikalti thi so he could not talk Ouch much of the similar problem prajakta had ..his dad was there aur use sakshi manke he said ki "I used to write to my dad what i wanted to say because I could not talk" yet he came and performed in the studio with that condition Cry ...

He never complained ..never wanted sympathy votes Clap ...

Hats off to u Amit Clap ....

I am ur proud fan and my respect for u has grown ... I just pray that u go back to ur original form soon .....All the best ... Big smile Clap

omggggggggggg koeiii i missed da whole part..Cry
i really wanna watch dis AMIT's PART..
as u kno he was my fav frm II-1 nd thr he always made me proud of hm wit each nd evry performance of him..as u said he hv never ever gained sympathy votes..
during II- 1 also he was having same problem yet performed as he didnt want any one else to get vote out coz of him..un4tunately in dt epi they were supposed to perform for both songgggg nd he sang both song soo soo well..ClapClaphe got such a luvly original voice which any one cud notice if u hv heard it onceClapClap
i jus cant wait him to enter da champiansClap
wishing him all da besttttt ..ClapClapmay he gets recover soon soo dt he can cum wit a bangClapClapClap
imranhashmi Senior Member
imranhashmi
imranhashmi

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xanthimmortal

Thanx Princess n Hi n ya he has improved but not according to my hopes Cry but ya he sang pretty good considering the choice of song. Smile
@Imran ,Cutie pie?? LOL

arre i am talking about my cutie pie.. PRAJU Embarrassed

aapne kya socha??  LOL

gujunpyo IF-Sizzlerz
gujunpyo
gujunpyo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
when iheard amit the 1st time in this show..i was like..this is just not the same voice for whom i voted 3 years back..
but his yesterdays performance was very good...infact just like theold idol days days..i m sure he will have his day..aur sab ko hila ke rakh dega.... Embarrassed
xanthimmortal Senior Member
xanthimmortal
xanthimmortal

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@amsjms dear don't get your self in saad, i was not calling abhijeet a poor singer but merely saying that Amit Sana singing has been poor compared to IDOL. Smile
@miss17, thumare mouth mein ghee shakar. Embarrassed
@Bruno ,that's humble to you ,why we never heard about his throat but that made me so happy. Smile I have been praying too that he come back to his metal. Smile
@Dabullus ,ya i remember now ,when you reminded than also he was so humble,it was he ppl of the show who showed it he never made a big deal of it. Clap

Edited by xanthimmortal - 03 May 2008 at 6:24am

Go to top