India-Forums

Amit Sana fallen behind in singing??

xanthimmortal Senior Member
xanthimmortal
xanthimmortal

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I was hoping Amit Sana win Idol but no one  can agree Abhijeet was deserving n carried the title better.But his singing is very poor considered to the idolCryCry,what do u guys think is it cause of throat or has the guy actually fallen behind in singing?Confused

imranhashmi Senior Member
imranhashmi
imranhashmi

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i think.. today he was very good as compared to his earlier performances in JJWSS.. and now i think he will come back very very soon.. he is a mind blowing singer in origin.. its just that it was rusted from 3 years.. the rust is going now.. he will definitely come back soon Clap
xanthimmortal
xanthimmortal

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
LOL Rusted like historical something but most historical stuff r invaluable,hope when the rust comes off soon n he also becomes invaluable. Smile Embarrassed@imran nice to see ya again i saw u a couple times in the forum.Thumbs Up

Edited by xanthimmortal - 02 May 2008 at 1:03pm
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I think everyone has there day.Amit is slowly improving..He will soon bee back.. His overall performance was good today...Smile
imranhashmi Senior Member
imranhashmi
imranhashmi

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xanthimmortal

LOL Rusted like historical something but most historical stuff r invaluable,hope when the rust comes off soon n he also becomes invaluable. Smile Embarrassed@imran nice to see ya again i saw u a couple times in the forum.Thumbs Up

hey thanks Smile  well wherever my cutie pie needs my support i am there.. Embarrassed

i hope you know whom i am talking about.. !!!LOL 

xanthimmortal
xanthimmortal

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanx Princess n Hi n ya he has improved but not according to my hopes Cry but ya he sang pretty good considering the choice of song. Smile
@Imran ,Cutie pie?? LOL
amsjms Goldie
amsjms
amsjms

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
no offence but i dont blv som1 in his right mind and with his right ears can ever call abhijeet a weak singer! thts an outrage! he had been gr8 there and now he has been even better! thnx to ALLAH. besides i dont think kisiko upar uthane ke lie dusro ko gira do, agar kisime best hone ki baat hain to woh uski class dusro se ucha karega,uski apna class ki mutabek dusro ki class down karne ki koushish nahi karega. look at me, i luv abhijeet and i luv amit too i even used to luv rahul a lot b4 this show where he has proven himsef as an attention seekin prat. i even almost cried for amit sana when he was performin continuously bad. wat a waste of talent! cudnt stand it cus i blv amit was the first deservin one to go to the challenger side if he was in his right form.

but i totally disagree tht bhi was weaker han anybady. cus he was and is still the most complete singer in every sense tha the others.

luv abhi and amit.
amsjms Goldie
amsjms
amsjms

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
correction* to go from the challenger side to the champs side

Go to top