CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

2nd May Highlights:ABHI to marry SHRUTI (Page 2)

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by umi82990

This is exciting. We should have one episode of CID for Abhijeet's wedding and have the criminals perform!!

LOLLOL Then the baratis +gharatis wud surely run away Umi. Imagine cold blooded murderers doing item numbers, saluke and tarika running after guests for their blood samples if they have any sort of flu,Freddy all tied to his wife's veil..this wud be the shaadi of the milleniumLOLLOLLOL

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

Originally posted by umi82990

This is exciting. We should have one episode of CID for Abhijeet's wedding and have the criminals perform!!

LOLLOL Then the baratis +gharatis wud surely run away Umi. Imagine cold blooded murderers doing item numbers, saluke and tarika running after guests for their blood samples if they have any sort of flu,Freddy all tied to his wife's veil..this wud be the shaadi of the milleniumLOLLOLLOL

ROFL so true....would love to see this
luna_lovegood IF-Dazzler
luna_lovegood
luna_lovegood

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged
exactly LOL

I cant wait to see their marriage!
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Oh God I missed the episode due to loadshedding, anyway, it's suuuuuuuuuch a good new for me that Abhi Bhaiya is getting married, I definitely need a very good bhabi for my dukhi bhaiya, kitna dukhi hain woh, mom died with shock & he even couldn't recognise his mom that time, I will dance on that day with joy and tell my new bhabi to look after my bro. very well,
mere pyare bhaiya, haat peele hone ka din agaya hain, thora to haslo, wish u loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots of good luch for your marriage, take my looooooooooooooooooooooots of love
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

^^definately Big smile but I wanna marry abhi Embarrassed
  To karlo na Ika, aur meri bhabi ban jao, lekin jhagra maat karna tumhari is nanad ke sath ha!! LOLLOLLOL joking yaar, I think they definitely need to get married,  aur ha  mere bhaiya ka khayal rakhna ha, I know tum zarur rakhogi, haina???? Embarrassed
luna_lovegood IF-Dazzler
luna_lovegood
luna_lovegood

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
wah...there are too many rishtas for Abhijeet..
LOL LOL LOL

I told my mum the other day...Abhi gets married and I can marry Daya Embarrassed Embarrassed dono ki wives ke naam bhi same honge - SHRUTI! Big smile and plus I get to be in the CID team Wink
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luna_lovegood

wah...there are too many rishtas for Abhijeet..
LOL LOL LOL

I told my mum the other day...Abhi gets married and I can marry Daya Embarrassed Embarrassed dono ki wives ke naam bhi same honge - SHRUTI! Big smile and plus I get to be in the CID team Wink
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shruti, mere Daya par kyu nazar dal rahi ho?????? behtar hoga agar tum vivek ko shadi karlo, LOLLOLLOL,  woh mera bujai hai, kabse woh mera mangetar ban gaya hai(sapno meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) mere pyar ko aise chhino maat plsssssssssssssssssssssssss, sapno me hum to pati patni ban bhi gaye, to....... kya pati patni ke beech meWink tumhe ana chaiye????? bolo.
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

^^definately Big smile but I wanna marry abhi Embarrassed
  To karlo na Ika, aur meri bhabi ban jao, lekin jhagra maat karna tumhari is nanad ke sath ha!! LOLLOLLOL joking yaar, I think they definitely need to get married,  aur ha  mere bhaiya ka khayal rakhna ha, I know tum zarur rakhogi, haina???? Embarrassed

OMG..tu meri nanad? chalo phir zaroor karlogniBig smile CIDSB wala abhi toh Tejali ka howa yeh abhi mera howaWink
Dont worry tumhare bhiya ka khoob acih tarhan se khayal rakhungiWinkEmbarrassed

Go to top