it ws 2 mch!!~ (Page 3)

vidu♥rt Goldie
vidu♥rt
vidu♥rt

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

Originally posted by krazzy4dv

Originally posted by sonur15

veer suffered a lot only because of dharam...he was the one who saved dharam he...if he is angry with maharaja then its dharams duty to make him understand or try to convince veer in a polite manner veer needs time thats all........dont xpect tooo much from veer...he is a human being
mam i completely disagree wid what you have said: veer was not the only sufferer Embarrasseddharam suffered equally and with them shera also

i dnt understand y everyone is making so fuss about it taking it personally,we are talking veer dharam and not rajat vikrant

Ouch...who is talking about rajat or vikrant...we are talking about the characters...veer suffered because of dharam it was not veers duty to save dharam he did it because he love his brother a lot....and dharan didnt suffered because of veer this is the main DIFFERENCE between the two situation...dharam ne suffer kar ke koi favour toh nahin kiya na veer par or maharaja par....its MY point of view....even in my personal life also if someone does any thing for me i normally listen to that person....i normally gives importance to that person........THATS IT

wat!!!!

rt n vik kahan se aa gaye

lemme tll u rt ko kch nahi kehna

varna world war 4 suru ho jaegiLOLWink

bt still
rt is ko kch bhi mere samne to mat hi kehna
plz!

vidu♥rt Goldie
vidu♥rt
vidu♥rt

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~samy~

veer is right in havin gussa but he is overdoing it...sulking and shouting at the same time...he needs to learn to keep his cool....anger doesnt take u far...

yeh tat d nly prob re!

dharam hai kch bhi nahi bolta
aur veer gusse main
bahut kch keh deta hai
sweetyyyangel Goldie
sweetyyyangel
sweetyyyangel

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:07am | IP Logged
yeah veers behaviour is normal and obvious but he is a hero he should be different he should forgive maharaj
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i think veer was always sceptical about the rules in aryanagar. he had been depicted as making snide remarks about it earlier too, but probably kept quite bcoz of dharams sentiments. but now when dharams life itself was in danger bcoz of these rules he cant control himself any longer. But the way he is expressing his anger is making things bad 4 him & dharam. Ouch
-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Well,veer's anger is justified.If he would not hv gone against the rajya sabha,he would hv lost dharam forever.Aryavardhan knew that his son is innocent yet he couldn't do anything.But now that he has realized his mistake and changed the rule of the kingdom,now veer shld forgive him.
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by subha2601

Well,veer's anger is justified.If he would not hv gone against the rajya sabha,he would hv lost dharam forever.Aryavardhan knew that his son is innocent yet he couldn't do anything.But now that he has realized his mistake and changed the rule of the kingdom,now veer shld forgive him.

yup i agreeSmile

vidu♥rt Goldie
vidu♥rt
vidu♥rt

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel.4u

i think veer was always sceptical about the rules in aryanagar. he had been depicted as making snide remarks about it earlier too, but probably kept quite bcoz of dharams sentiments. but now when dharams life itself was in danger bcoz of these rules he cant control himself any longer. But the way he is expressing his anger is making things bad 4 him & dharam. Ouch

yeh!!!

uske gusse ne to mujhe dara hi diya hai re

m olmost crying

itna gussa

wll even m vry short tempered
bt dun think so tat mch
-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i agree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharam Veer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index