India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

it ws 2 mch!!~ (Page 2)

sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
veer suffered a lot only because of dharam...he was the one who saved dharam he...if he is angry with maharaja then its dharams duty to make him understand or try to convince veer in a polite manner veer needs time thats all........dont xpect tooo much from veer...he is a human being

vidu♥rt Goldie
vidu♥rt
vidu♥rt

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

veer suffered a lot only because of dharam...he was the one who saved dharam he...if he is angry with maharaja then its dharams duty to make him understand or try to convince veer in a polite manner veer needs time thats all........dont xpect tooo much from veer...he is a human being

ya i ws gonna say dis only

dharam ko uspe chilane ki jagah
samjhana cahiye

he sud understand veer olso
PcShahidRuLez Senior Member
PcShahidRuLez
PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

mam i completely disagree wid what you have said: veer was not the only sufferer Embarrasseddharam suffered equally and with them shera also

i dnt understand y everyone is making so fuss about it taking it personally,we are talking veer dharam and not rajat vikrant

pinal123 Goldie
pinal123
pinal123

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
yah it is too much. Cry Cry Cry
sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzy4dv

mam i completely disagree wid what you have said: veer was not the only sufferer Embarrasseddharam suffered equally and with them shera also

i dnt understand y everyone is making so fuss about it taking it personally,we are talking veer dharam and not rajat vikrant

Ouch...who is talking about rajat or vikrant...we are talking about the characters...veer suffered because of dharam it was not veers duty to save dharam he did it because he love his brother a lot....and dharan didnt suffered because of veer this is the main DIFFERENCE between the two situation...dharam ne suffer kar ke koi favour toh nahin kiya na veer par or maharaja par....its MY point of view....even in my personal life also if someone does any thing for me i normally listen to that person....i normally gives importance to that person........THATS IT

Edited by sonur15 - 02 May 2008 at 12:22pm
snowprincess Senior Member
snowprincess
snowprincess

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
cmmon for veer,dharam is like everything,and dharam is his world!! theu wre about to take his whole world away from him,and mahraj despite knowing everything......that veer wont live without dharam and more over knowing that dharam was nirdosh,didnt do anything!! anybody wud get angry at this type of behavior!
rubygal Senior Member
rubygal
rubygal

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
to grt angry is one thing but he is just a rajkumar and aryavardhan is "king"......
he shud understand his limits and stop Ouch ... agar d scold nahin karega toh kaun karega??? nivi has made veer a spoilt brat Ouch ... arya also feels guilty Ouch ...veer needs to be told tat he is doing wrong and he is not sumone who wud listen if told personally.... Ouch
and why go far??? kya hum main se koi apne papa ki aisi insult sahen kar sakta hain???? Ouch Ouch Ouch
veer ka gussa jayaz hain par phir bhi he is doing it a bit over only. Ouch ...dharam was right
and veer does not hav manners... Ouch
at least dh was sensible enough t oslap veer in public..tas my pov....

ah.... ab accha lag raha hain..mann halka ho gaya... LOL    
~samy~ IF-Dazzler
~samy~
~samy~

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
veer is right in havin gussa but he is overdoing it...sulking and shouting at the same time...he needs to learn to keep his cool....anger doesnt take u far...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharam Veer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index