India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

This is nothing incorrect! (Page 2)

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I too agree prapti....there is nothing wrong...wat they r showing is not vulgar...it looks quiet decent...n yea this is a show soo jus chill guys...enjoy...n yea i agree 2 each pt jia's post

tia_ahuja2007 IF-Dazzler
tia_ahuja2007
tia_ahuja2007

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u prapti....actually no show or character is usually low.....ultimately everything depends on our mentality.....n ppl often link their perspective to the quality of the show...

but as u said,there is ntn incorrect or immoral or unethical abt it....it's sumthing very natural....i can bet on anything,tht many ppl in real life tend to fantasise in their dreams n imagination....n as jia,mentioned in her reply....im sure,it will be followed by some scolding n all...i agree on tht....
....i support ur views,,,
sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
well guys, i guess what ppl atleast wht i found weird about the scene was a medical INTERN doing a bollywood dance in a HOSPITAL canteen but i guess its all par for the course for our hindi serials. i certainly don't find anything intrinsically vulgar or inappropriate with the dance itself. i would have prefered it if they were alone (purely frm the point of view of romance Embarrassed ) and i am worried about wht will happen nxt due to shashank's, angie's and the other's reactions but i seriously think ppl are underestimating today's youth if they think they'll be fazed with something like this LOL
-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
agreed 100% Thumbs Up
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
okay I dont mind a seductive dance at all...
But in ur workplace? canteen? where ur mom-dad work? wherr patients need u?just for the sake of a stupid challenge? slavery?Ouch

must say...the seductive dance in front of all was EASIER than saying a simple I love u
Sweet Mermaid IF-Rockerz
Sweet Mermaid
Sweet Mermaid

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhvanisoni

okay I dont mind a seductive dance at all...
But in ur workplace? canteen? where ur mom-dad work? wherr patients need u?just for the sake of a stupid challenge? slavery?Ouch

must say...the seductive dance in front of all was EASIER than saying a simple I love u

Honey as I said it is all abt spice nd entertainment!

Love

Prapti

sweet=me Goldie
sweet=me
sweet=me

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasmine chhabra

evn i agree wid u prapti.. Smile
n i dont think they r showing nethin vulgar..
dunno y ppl r posting such things. Confused

Agreeeeeeeee with u completely!!!! NOTHING vulgar or obscene ATALL!!!

~Ananya

youshi Groupbie
youshi
youshi

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
hey......just becoz we criticize doesnt mean that we dont like the show in totality....its because we watch the show...and we love it...we want it to get better....i would say dmg has adopted one of the versatile themes on indian television...but they r not doing justice to it....i agree to some extent that love happens in hospital too....but we should not forget the fact the haospital is made for sick people....so..when all these love love love...scenes are happening in the hospital...creatives should take care that hosipital should be given equal importance too...otherwise wht they are showing us right now...can also happen in any saas-bahu saga too...the words interns and doctors are inportant too...things should be weighed appropriately....i know a lot ppl disagree here...they love to see more and more of armaan and ridhima.....but guys....then whts the use if internship life....docotr life in the show....

Go to top