Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dhvanisoni

okay I dont mind a seductive dance at all...
But in ur workplace? canteen? where ur mom-dad work? wherr patients need u?just for the sake of a stupid challenge? slavery?

must say...the seductive dance in front of all was EASIER than saying a simple I love u

Honey as I said it is all abt spice nd entertainment!

Love

Prapti

sweet=me thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine chhabra

evn i agree wid u prapti.. 😊
n i dont think they r showing nethin vulgar..
dunno y ppl r posting such things. 😕

Agreeeeeeeee with u completely!!!! NOTHING vulgar or obscene ATALL!!!

~Ananya

youshi thumbnail
hey......just becoz we criticize doesnt mean that we dont like the show in totality....its because we watch the show...and we love it...we want it to get better....i would say dmg has adopted one of the versatile themes on indian television...but they r not doing justice to it....i agree to some extent that love happens in hospital too....but we should not forget the fact the haospital is made for sick people....so..when all these love love love...scenes are happening in the hospital...creatives should take care that hosipital should be given equal importance too...otherwise wht they are showing us right now...can also happen in any saas-bahu saga too...the words interns and doctors are inportant too...things should be weighed appropriately....i know a lot ppl disagree here...they love to see more and more of armaan and ridhima.....but guys....then whts the use if internship life....docotr life in the show....
sweet=me thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomSquared

the youth?? if this is harming the youth, then the youth should stop watching tv or stick to cartoons 😆

Hahaha....sooo true though....😉😉😉...no offence to ne1...