India-Forums

Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)
Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

2nd May written update

crazy_lil_gurl IF-Rockerz
crazy_lil_gurl
crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Epi starts with Dimple and Baby in a room, Dimple is organising and ironing clothes..baby is telling her to do everything for her too, asking for dimple's things like her jewellery etc and is telling her to iron her clothes, put them in the bag etc..Dimple says to baby that its her wedding tomorrow and baby should be helping her instead she is ordering and asking her for everything..baby then says that its her last day and then dimple will be going to her sasural and she won't get to ask her to do anything for her again and is crying..dimple comes to her and feels really sad and says every month she'll send baby a gift..baby says only one, kanjoos and they both hug..

Its morning baa is dressed up and is calling everyone and telling them to hurry up..baby comes from the shower and is not dressed yet and baa asks her why is she so late and why didn't she get up early and baby says that dimple didn't wake her up and she will get dressed now..babu ji comes drunk and baa is shocked and says even on the wedding of ur two children u drank and came and he says so thats why i am and baa tells baby to take him away before she says something ... babu ji then talks normally and laughs and says i was just joking, i would never drink on my children's wedding and baby laughss and babu ji says i want to have as much fun as i want today ...Dimple comes in all dressed up and says to baby that I was trying to wake u up since 6 and u weren't getting up and baby tells her to be quiet …

All the gents and children enter the wedding hall place and children go and play and everyone is looking for gudiya's relatives but they rn't there..subodh goes to another room to chk but they rn't thr either..gattu tries to say something but they all tell him to be quiet..they call gudiya's relatives but no one picks up..tushar cracks his lame joke sin between..gattu then says that gudiya had told him that today everything will happen the opposite way that is the welcoming will not be done by the larke wale but by the larki wale…

Back home in the room baa meenakshi and leela r there..leela says that gudiya told gattu tht everything will be done in the opposite way..baa says I know..meenakshi says so that means after the wedding instead if gudiya coming here hemal will go to gudiya's house and leela taunts her … baa says I never knew gudiya would actually do it..leela says what do u mean? Baa says that she asked me in fun that can everything be done opposite and I also in fun said yeahh…leela says now gudiya will really do everything opposite..they show gudiya on horse with her face covered and everyone dancing around her..

Gudiya on horse and everyone dancing while everyone who were in the hall come out and mota bhai loudly does 'HUH'…the music, dancing stopss..mota bhai says what are u'll doing and u didn't even take our permission for doing it and gudiya says that baa did says yes to me for doing it and said wen I asked her wether I can do it she says yeah yeah and hemal tells her that wenever she does yeah yeah it means that she is saying no and gudiya says how am I suppose to know that … gudiya's father then says we did this for our damad and calls hemal..and everyone tells him to go..he sits on the horse and everyone starts dancing…

In the dressing room babu ji comes to pravin and subodh laughing and says I have some newss and says something bad is going to happen and its funny..he tells them both something..

Baby comes with baa in the wedding place and isn't dresses and can't find her clothes bag as no one got it..baa is taunting her and is annoyed..first charu and tushar come and asks her why she isn't dressed she tells them why, then shilpa comes and asks the same, then jigar comes and asks the same and tells baa to come with him as mota bhai has done something and she has to come quickly..she goes then narsi kaka comes and asks baby again why she isn't dressed..

Mota bhai is standing and baa, leela, jigar, pravin all come around him..baa is in front of him and is standing there and epi ends on her face…

Hope u enjoyed the update

Sarah =]

Edited by crazy_lil_gurl - 02 May 2008 at 11:45am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garimasdesaimansiskiloltaiyabaishidimpbhavikadhiabostanianindian_chickabhishahZuzana-aditi-MysticNightsnidhi2013268143Howlarious

*bunnybear* IF-Rockerz
*bunnybear*
*bunnybear*

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Praveena is baq??Shocked i didnt know..omg...thats big news....thnks for the wonderful update...

pravina is back guys Tongue
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged

nice update hunClapthanksSmile

seeing a gudiya on the ghodi made me imagine what if really a bride takes her barat sitting on the ghodi...

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *bunnybear*

Praveena is baq??Shocked i didnt know..omg...thats big news....thnks for the wonderful update...

huh!?really is she...!?todays epi dint mentioned her at all...

abhishah Goldie
abhishah
abhishah

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged

You know Praveena isn't back... That was just a typo...Confused

crazy_lil_gurl
crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Your welcome Tongue
Oh and pravina is not back i wrote pravina instead of pravin..sorry for the mistake Embarrassed
crazy_lil_gurl
crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

nice update hunClapthanksSmile

seeing a gudiya on the ghodi made me imagine what if really a bride takes her barat sitting on the ghodi...

Your welcome Tongue
LOL That part was quite funny..
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i dint make out it was an error simply read it seeing the name pravin only,so even i made a readoLOL

Go to top