_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
he needs to join acting classes

coolricha Newbie
coolricha
coolricha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i dnt think soo......he is quite natural......n he isss sooooooooo cute.........
NazNgs IF-Dazzler
NazNgs
NazNgs

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Gaurav Khanna was, is and always will be better and the best of the best...no one is like him and no one can be like him...no mater what they do...

Gaurav Khanna is the most natural one, the most handsome one, the most adorable one, the most sexy one,the most attractive one, the most desired one..the cutest, the sweetest, the best of the best. Gaurav is fantastic, fantabulous, superb, mindblowing, outstanding, awesome, hot, adorable, kind, perfect, he is everything Day Dreaming we all love him and are his deewanis.
ChaitanysFan Goldie
ChaitanysFan
ChaitanysFan

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
These are my answers

i love Gaurav Khanna as Ru Tongue Tongue Tongue
irealy like Priyamvada as Simran Tongue Tongue
Suhana Evil
Abhishek Tongue Tongue Tongue
i hate the new cast mdta Dead Dead Dead
MuslimGurl18 Goldie
MuslimGurl18
MuslimGurl18

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Ruhan and simran the old ones
there were so much better and more prettier than the new ones
Eww the new aman is so ugly (no affence)

Kasampiya!

Edited by kasampiya - 04 May 2008 at 12:49pm
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
so agree with u evne though we are nto allowe dto bash 8if its bashing)
but i hate the new track..
-iPayal- IF-Sizzlerz
-iPayal-
-iPayal-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RuhaanSimifan

agree with u San..Gaurav's acting was mindblowing..when he cried we cried, when he laughed we laughed, when he was emotional we were emotional...and the romantic scenes omg...those scenes were outstanding...

And Aman the guy..watching him i always have to figure out if he's crying, smiling or thinking..can't figure it out. u can't tell if he's happy or sad.....ya he can't act.. Confused he really needs to work on that...

i agree...i think that the new casting has made the show less popular thats probably why gaurav left the show.....Cryand amans face is always rotlooCry hes nothing like the way our ruhhann used to be.....i stopped watching the show!!

coolricha Newbie
coolricha
coolricha

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i guess thts wht his character demands.........i guess he is nt ruhaan now he is aman......who has lost his memory........so why to blame him.........i think he wd be doin whtevr he has been asked to.......n who says tht he's ugly.......man if he is ugly thn god knws whts gaurav.......looks wise he is much better thn gaurav.....acting wise i agree gaurav was better may be because he is a new comer.......but i dnt agree tht he's not good looking......he's sooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee.........n i'm sure he'll rock in cmg days......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Doli Tere Angana Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index