Debate Mansion

India- atourist attraction?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 21 September 2005 at 6:12am | IP Logged

From kashmir to kanyakumari, gujarat to rajasthan, india has a uniqye heritage. thus india has been a tourist attraction.

but now india has been facing many probs such as terrorism, overpopulation, pollution and many more.

so does india still remail a tourist attraction?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India- atourist attraction?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 22 September 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged
It is a tourist atraction I want to visit it someday!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 22 September 2005 at 7:49am | IP Logged
India is a great tourist attraction with rich history, heritage, culture...i think we as citizen and government should try best to preserve these heritage and monuments and culture...fights like babri masjid and ram temple only breaks our country .... you are right we are tied in this vicious circle of population and terrorism... but these are the things we have to control and we do need better strong efficeint governemtn that what we have to control all these. I always wanted to go to Kashmir one day since I was kid....now when I am all grown and can visit there it's not place some one would go due to terrorist activities.... and yes, Misha these things are affecting our tourism..also things that are not in our hands like natural disaster like Tsunami who destroyed so many beautiful tourist spots are now closed or will have to start building from scratch..thats also major loss.

Edited by bgdesai - 22 September 2005 at 7:51am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top