India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Nautanki Zindabad..

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Atlast he is in his house and he gets flashes...even his Sardar boss is surprised when he tells him tht kitchen is on left side.SmileLOLThis was the only high point of today's boring episode..Yeh hamare channel waale bhi neta ho gaye hain, kahte hain ek baat karte hain aur kuch...it was not even half an hour and they were boosting today as a special episode.Not even 25minutes of episode..Confused

Lekin kamaal ki nautanki hai..Sindoora is on fone and Amar gets down to get something from the bag..itna time lagta hai kuch nikaalne mein and like typical 70s masala movies..LOLSindoora leaves...LOL

Amar in the party as waiter...imagine serving the people, still Sindoora cannot see him?..what a joke?.what a dumb direction?...such a small house and among those few ppl no one recognise him, forget abt Sindoora bhootni, Mahua or Chandradukhi, or Rajeev? or the servants?...kissi ne Amar ko dekha nahi, waiter ka kaam hai serve karna, so he cannot stay at one place...but like a typical nautanki of 70s, ek doosre ki back mein khade honge., lekin they will miss each other from seeing..funny...LOLLOL

Tom precap also, Amar is standing behind Divya and they cannot see each other...LOLLOLReal life mein aisa hota hi nahi hai..na hota hoga...a person standing behind you for few minutes and dont see each other..Yeh baat hazam nahi hui..LOLLOLLOL

OSO ki tarah dance karne ki kya zaroorat hai..same steps..its better they cud have shown clips of OSO..LOLLOLLOLbetter Amar wud have sang tht song,''John johnny janardhan, tara rum pum pum, sahib ne bulaaya, haazir hoon main aaya.''LOLLOLLOL

Wholesale mein sab stars aa gaye the..lagta hai kaam nahi hai unke pass..LOLLOLLOLKya yehi hi boring special episode tha?..wat was special about today?...it was BORING- Special...LOLWinknautanki zindabad..

Edited by set_raj - 02 May 2008 at 10:12am

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I am happy that you made me laugh! LOL Big smile
I was in a really bad mood after seeing the episode.
But you made me laugh! LOL LOL

- Charri Tongue
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charri7878

- Charri Tongue
Charri it was really boring episode...they shud have shown Amar singing the song from Naseeb..''john johnny janardhan, tara rum pum pum..saheb ne bulaaya, haazir hoon main aaya.''..LOL
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
haha Raj i totally agree wif u   Big smile
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narmz

haha Raj i totally agree wif u   Big smile
they shud wake up and stop showing those nonsense...they are still living in 50s and 60s era..it was common during tht time..those scenes..now one can laugh only..LOL
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by set_raj

- Charri Tongue
Charri it was really boring episode...they shud have shown Amar singing the song from Naseeb..''john johnny janardhan, tara rum pum pum..saheb ne bulaaya, haazir hoon main aaya.''..LOL

Yeah agree with you! They should have shown singing that song!LOL

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by set_raj

- Charri Tongue

Yeah agree with you! They should have shown singing that song!LOL

OSO is a new movie and they shud have come up with different theme, rather tht this OSO song..i shud say SOS for creative team, they want to promote bmtd, thts the reason they invited so mny stars for their help..LOL
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
The other high point was of Divya's scene rem Amar.. Smile

Go to top