Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

FF-Luvv Shuvv n Other Stuff(chap3pg4) (Page 4)

123abc123 IF-Rockerz
123abc123
123abc123

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
omg noooo
supoed 2 b da ovr way round
u kno armi fain in luv lool
great updte once again
can jus imagine dem drinkin non stp lool LOL
luvin it as usual
updte sooon Clap

addicted2ksg IF-Dazzler
addicted2ksg
addicted2ksg

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
that was rly rly rly good!!!
meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
both of dem drinking nin-stop.hehehe
gr888 update...........................
contd soon........
patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
dnt worry...Karan will fall in luv wid Shilpa soon!!

I just wanted to show Shahid's infatuation and maturity here.
patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged

ohk guys...i know u ppl want to throw chappals at me for not updating for almost a week,but this chap took me so long that I found myself writing it for two weeks! Pleas bear with the delay!

here it goes!

Chapter 3

The morning sun slowly sizzled Shahid's skin causing his short nap to end. He woke up and saw a huddled Shilpa sleeping on his bed. For a moment, he was startled but when he remembered all the events of last night he rushed to Karan's room. Karan was still enjoying his good night's sleep. Shahid went to his bedside and shook Karan vigorously until Karan's body became numb. "Bro!" Karan said irritated. "What are you doing man?" "I'm trying to knock some sense into you" said Shahid. "Because of you, an innocent girl like Shilpa got drunk and had to spend a full night outside her house. When will you learn to take some responsibility?" Shahid was practically fuming. "Sorry Bro" said Karan in a small voice. "This won't happen again" "I hope you are right" said Shahid. "Now go and wake her up while I call her parents and make up some excuse" "At your service" said Karan meekly and slowly walked to his brother's room. What he saw took him by surprise. Shilpa's soft beautiful figure was resting on the bed. Small streams of sunlight were playing with her face and casting a colorful spectrum on her face each second. The smooth wind was slowly moving her hair clumsily across her face. Karan stood there spellbound. He had never seen anyone look so beautiful ever in his life. He slowly walked over to her bedside and extended his arm slowly towards Shilpa's face and softly stroked her hair. He suddenly felt an inexplicable urge to kneel forward and kiss her. He slowly brought his lips closer to her face and softly laid his kiss on her forehead. It was the best feeling he ever had. He felt as if he wanted to do this for ever and ever. He couldn't bring himself to stop staring at her. He felt as if he was rediscovering her all over again. "Damn she's beautiful" was the only thing that was crossing his mind at that moment. He then slowly recollected their first meeting.

Karan was the biggest hunk even in his school days. All the girls of the school used to run after him. Karan was the happiest guy on the planet because he knew that all the girls of "St. Xavier's high school" simply adored him (including the teachers). But his short-lived happiness ended with the arrival of the new girl, Shilpa. She was beautiful, but in a different way. She had a stubborn air of confidence but yet she was the most generous and innocent girl on the planet. She was basically a nerd. The teachers soon switched their favorite from Karan to Shilpa. Karan had expected Shilpa to crush on him just like the other girls but he was wrong. One day, as he was dribbling the ball vigorously on the basketball court, Shilpa walked up to him and said "pfuit! What sort of rubbish is this! I can do it better" That took Karan by surprise. No other girl had ever talked to Karan like that.karan was so much taken by surprise that he forgot to say anything and simply stood there gazing blankly at Shilpa. Shilpa snatched the ball from him and dribbled it 100 times faster than Karan and slammed it in the hoop so fast that it seemed as if the ball automatically flew out of her hands. He was spellbound. "how-how-did-you-d-d-do-that?" were the only words which escaped his mouth. "Practice Honey" said Shilpa and quietly walked away.

Since then Karan had a soft spot for her. Maybe he even loved her. He himself wasn't sure about what he felt for her. Every time he saw her he discovered new layers of her beauty. He sat there blankly staring at her, when suddenly Shahid came into the room. Karan was so absorbed in Shilpa that he didn't even notice his brother. "Karan" Shahid called out. That snapped him out of his reverie. "Yeah?" he asked quietly. "I had asked you to wake her up and you're still sitting there blankly!" Shahid reproached. "Sorry" said Karan contritely; "I was just thinking about something" Shahid gave him an irritated look and walked to Shilpa's bedside. "Shilpa" he called and prodded her slowly on her shoulder. Shilpa stirred a little and then went back to sleep. "Shilpa" Shahid repeated and this time prodded a bit harder. "Mmmmm..." Shilpa said softly and turned over. "Shilpa" This time Karan called and shook her gently. Shilpa's eyes plopped open and she got up. "Where am I?" she asked quizzically, frantically looking around the room. "Chillax Shilz, you're at my place." Said Karan. "This is Shahid bro's room" "What am I doing here?" Shilpa asked. "Umm..." said Shahid. "Karan, I think you should tell her what happened."

"I think you're right bro" said Karan and embarked on the happenings of last night. Shilpa was absolutely hyper. "Oh Shit!" said Shilpa "I've committed a sin! I have consumed alcohol! God will never forgive me!"

"Chill" said Karan. "Bhagwaan itne bhi bure nehi hai ke woh tumhare jaisi sweet ladki ke upar naraaz ho"

"But ab main Mom ko kya kahungi?" said Shilpa

"Don't worry. I've told her that you had a sleepover here." Said Shahid. "I think you should freshen up, and then I'll drop you home."

~**~**

hrhr Senior Member
hrhr
hrhr

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
so sweet part
cont. it
just loving ur writings
Sammy__ IF-Dazzler
Sammy__
Sammy__

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged