Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

FF-Luvv Shuvv n Other Stuff(chap3pg4) (Page 3)

patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
heyy guys...be a bit more patient...I'm writing the first chapter

patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged

finally...what u were waiting for!

Chapter 1

The soft wind smoothly caressed Karan's body as he rode his bicycle along the deserted Delhi streets. "Slow Down!" said Shilpa from the passenger seat of Karan's bicycle. Karan was driving the bicycle while Shilpa was sitting behind him reading her science book intently. "Oh god!!" Karan said..."You're becoming so girlish...and bookish too" Shilpa gave him a sarcastic smile and said "Hello!! I need to get the science scholarship this year"

"You know what you need" said Karan bringing the bicycle to a steady halt. "A break". "WHAT??" Shilpa exclaimed. "You heard it right" said Karan "you need a break. Just hang out with me, you know...go to the disco and all." "ME?? DISCO??" Shilpa cried. "Oh come on Shilpa...nobody's going to eat you up if u go to the disco!" said Karan. ''I've never been to a disco before!" said Shilpa. "Oh god!" said Karan. "Everything has a first time. You have to go to a disco sometime or the other...so why not tonight?" "Tonight?" said Shilpa hesitantly. "I don't think-" "Oh come on!" Karan cut in. "You have to come...or else I'll rape you" "What?????" Shilpa burst into laughter. "You will rape me!!" and she laughed some more. "Why?" Karan said, looking a bit offended. "I can't rape anyone or what?" "I don't think so" said Shilpa. "Shut up!" Karan said angrily. "I won't" Shilpa said and continued laughing.

Finally, after a continuous session of Shilpa laughing away while Karan bursting with rage, Karan finally asked "So you're coming?" "Ya...but just because you are insisting" said Shilpa. "Cool!" said Karan with a strange jumping motion. "we'll have loads of fun!"

~~**~~

kdrs Goldie
kdrs
kdrs

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hey, That was fun! Continue soon.
deepali.patel Senior Member
deepali.patel
deepali.patel

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
so sweet plz continue soon i love it it was amazing Clap
ami_princess IF-Dazzler
ami_princess
ami_princess

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
very sweet!
karan raping shilpa! LOL
123abc123 IF-Rockerz
123abc123
123abc123

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
cute updte
continue sooon

Clap

patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
thank u guys!!

the second chap. is a bit long so it'll take a bit more tym to write...be patient...I'll try to finish it as soon as possible
patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

"Shahid" called out a voice from behind. A handsome figure with a cute face and an even cuter smile turned around. The voice belonged to Karan. "What happened?" Shahid asked. "Umm..." said Karan. 'Could you lend me some money?" "Money?' asked Shahid quizzically. "What for?" "Actually" explained Karan. "We-umm...Shilpa and me-had planned to go to the disco tonight. So, umm...it will look bad if I don't have anything on me...I hope you understand." "I do" said Shahid. "But...on one condition"

"Condition???" asked Karan

"Yes. You have to come back before 10:00" Shahid.

"Okay we will!!" said Karan.

"You better do" said Shahid and reached for his wallet. He took out two crisp 500 Rs notes and handed them to Karan. "Thanks bro" said Karan with an overflowing heart. "U rock!"

"Ok ok" said Shahid. "Zyada makhan lagane ki zaroorat nehi hai"

Karan smiled and hurried to his room. He put on the best shirt he could find and rushed out to his bike to pick up Shilpa. He had to admit that he was nervous.

~~**~~

The loud music, the bright flashing disco lights, the overflowing disco crowd and the absolutely tasteless drinks were making Shilpa sick. She was sitting patiently near the drinks booth and feeding on the absolutely insipid drinks while Karan was having the time of his life dancing his guts out on the dance floor. The only reason Shilpa was still rooted to her spot was that she didn't want to spoil Karan's fun by leaving. She didn't want to hurt him. She kept on blankly staring at Karan who was now dancing with some random girl. She felt a twang of jealousy and a sudden change came over her. She found herself abandoning her seat and walking up to the dance floor. She tapped Karan on his shoulders and said "Hamare saath bhi naachlo" Karan was waiting for this moment. "Of course" he said and started dancing with Shilpa. He was absolutely captivated by Shilpa's moves. He never knew that Shilpa could dance so well. He kept on admiring her moves open-mouthed until Shilpa nudged him and said "Arre mu to bandh karo uncle" and pulled him.

~~**~~

After dancing for a few more minutes, both of them got tired and went to the drinks bar. "Hey, want something?" Karan asked pointing to the drinks. "No thanks" Shilpa said "I've had enough"

"I insist!!!" said Karan "No" said Shilpa.

"Achha jaao jaao...tumhe to drinks peena aata hi nehi!" said Karan, smirking.

"What??' said Shilpa, losing her temper "mujhe achhi tarah se aata hai"

"Achha...to phir mai tumhe challenge karta hu...ek tequila challenge" said Karan

"Tequila challenge?" asked Shilpa "what's that?"

"Jo dus minute mein sabse zyada tequila piyega wo jeetega!" said Karan.

"Ok...I'm ready" said Shilpa determinedly.

Then started their tequila challenge. They went on having tequilas one after the other. None of them even thought of stopping. The tequilas were going on and on. They were so absorbed in having tequilas that they lost track of time.

~~**~~

Miles away, Shahid was getting worried. It was 11:30 and there was still no sign of Karan. "Where is that guy?" Shahid said to himself. "I think I should go out there and find him." Shahid crept out of his room, made sure his mom was fast asleep, slipped out of the house and headed for the disco. On reaching the disco, he saw the sight he was dreading the most. Karan and Shilpa were gulping down all the tequilas the drinks bar could offer. "Shit!' he said to himself and rushed forward to stop them. "No!" said Karan, his breath smelling of alcohol. "I don't wanna go home" He was clearly drunk. "He's right" said Shilpa in an equally drunkard tone. "I wanna dance!!! Sone de nakhre I love you" and she started a strange dancing motion. "Ok....Ok...you'll dance later" Shahid said and somehow managed to hurl both Karan and Shilpa outside the disco. Then he somehow took them to his house and dumped Karan in his room. Then, he started wondering what he would do with Shilpa. He considered dropping her home but then noticed that she was absolutely drunk and it was impossible for him to drop her home like that. So, he took Ridhima to his room and put her on his bed. He was about to leave when Shilpa clasped his hand. "Mujhe chodke mat jaao" she said softly. An inexplicable feeling came over him. He suddenly felt conscious and adrenaline rushed through him. The sensation of Shilpa's hand touching him felt wonderful. He had never felt like this before. He sat down beside her and slowly touched her hair. Then he noticed how beautiful she was. Her deep blue eyes, smooth white face and soft bouncy hair were so stunning. His heart started thumping. May be this was the beginning of love.

~~**~~

please comment!

Go to top