Grahasti

India-Forums

Grahasti
Grahasti

U'all've LET ME DOWN-Andy's New Hairdo! (Page 3)

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
she won't..she's useless Clown..she's an old behenjee and will get tired once she starts moving Stern Smile LOL LOL

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chalia

alright how about hunting for voom in scotland? you might find her kilted and hiding from you. what say voom?
Nish chill about andy's hair ok! its only a bunch of dead cells. Btw i didnt notice anything different. you in the dissecting mode again?

nah not dissecting..its like..INFRONT of my eyes.....i could see it very clearly how you all can miss such a thing...haww.......you all are not fansLOL...wait a sec...dead cellsErmm.. i am pathetic in zoology proud to abmitt Approve..but...ask me about latest...technology nd Laptops nd their configuration.ApproveLOL

woop.s...you guys seriously dint notice how come...it was so..VISIBLE....Geek Gosh..please change it..AndyCry

Originally posted by shali

nish... yaar we aren't obs about andy like you are.... we only pay attention to his cute face and his acting further we don't care.....

well its effecting his cute face nd thats why i noticed it..shali Stern Smile  how you guys can miss it? i am still SHOCKED Shocked

Small Info here i;ve posted this in wrong thread..proves am working hardLOL

now...i guess you all need..class as Whats in FASHION this season at the earliest Stern SmileLOL GREEN has been decalerd..Color of the season in both LAkme fashion week nd in Wills Fashion week...i am buying all clothes in Green or in pink(i am obsessed with pinkLOL)

arey bhai..my Dee has done Fashion Desgining from NIFT nd she was telling me this...nd go to any...Store...(i am sticking to India) like Wills..Shoppers STop..Weekender Globus lifestyle...Green is in...i am Privelged customer in all these store..Gold /platinum card member LOLso they send me..Catalogue of their latest design nd card to see their collection before it opens for rest ...Man...how many more proof you guys want?Stern Smile LOL

for that matter check this Link LOL

http://www.indiafashionweek.com/

Andy you were SPOT on with Color nd CLOTHES.Clap..just that Hairdo..Trim it a Lilttle tehn it will be fine!!Big smileLOL

and you all are forgetting one thing...VOTE nd select na..but i could see the verdict..Loud nd clearStern Smile LOL

Edited by Nishtha - 03 May 2008 at 4:04am

Go to top