Hour long epi>aired saturday---article!!!

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Reboot, guys 

A still from Dulhann's special episode

After reincarnation-based films like Kudrat, Karz, Karan Arjun and Om Shanti Om, worked their magic in Bollywood, now it's the turn of the small screen to go down the same path. And what better way to introduce the evergreen theme in a show than to reunite star-crossed lovers in their next life?

Now that Dulhann's (Zee TV) makers have decided that Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi will meet each other again, they have decided to go the filmi way. But since it's a TV show, there is no naach gaana. Instead, the show will get actors from other Zee TV shows to make up for

Team Saat Phere

Ismail Umar Khan

the loss of typical Bollywood masala. And who are the stars who will feature in Dulhann's special episode this Saturday? Watch out for Saat Phere's Sharad Kelkar, Rajshri Thakur, Ashlesha Sawant; Maayka's Vivan Bathena and Neha Bamb; Teen Bahuraniyan's Yash, Manish, Kadambari, Amrapali, Aanchal and Abhay; and Betiyaan's Romiit Raaj, Reema Vora and Amit Tandon.

Ismail Umar Khan who had earlier directed 316 episodes of Dulhann and is now calling the shots in Suntan and Babul Ka Angana Chhute Naa has been asked to shoot Dulhann's special episode.

We can't say when and how Sharad and Divyanka will meet in the new janam but one thing is for sure - nothing like a special episode to grab viewer's attention. What say? 
Recommended tags :
Sharad Malhotra, Divyanka Tripathi, Kudrat, Karz, Karan Arjun, Om Shanti Om, Dulhann (Zee TV), Saat Phere's Sharad Kelkar, Rajshri Thakur, Ashlesha Sawant; Maayka's Vivan Bathena and Neha Bamb; Teen Bahuraniyan's Yash, Manish, Kadambari, Amrapali, Aanchal and Abhay; and Betiyaan's Romiit Raaj, Reema Vora, Amit Tandon, Vickey Lalwani, Kunal M Shah 

I don't know where it says 'hour long on Saturday' but this article's been posted in the forum before I think...so they're saying it'll be aired Saturday. I don't have a clue as to what's going on...
Edited by eclipse_101 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclipse_101 thumbnail
I think this was about today's epi...all hopes down the drain guys.
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Annu! 😊

They're talking like Amar and Divya haven't met yet na.
It's all so confusing. I was actually sure that I read 1 hour special of Dulhann. But all of a sudden everything has changed. 😔

Atleast the bit of AD dream sequence had been cute. 😳
Edited by Little Foot - 15 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eclipse_101

Reboot, guys 

A still from Dulhann's special episode

After reincarnation-based films like Kudrat, Karz, Karan Arjun and Om Shanti Om, worked their magic in Bollywood, now it's the turn of the small screen to go down the same path. And what better way to introduce the evergreen theme in a show than to reunite star-crossed lovers in their next life?

Now that Dulhann's (Zee TV) makers have decided that Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi will meet each other again, they have decided to go the filmi way. But since it's a TV show, there is no naach gaana. Instead, the show will get actors from other Zee TV shows to make up for

Team Saat Phere

Ismail Umar Khan

the loss of typical Bollywood masala. And who are the stars who will feature in Dulhann's special episode this Saturday? Watch out for Saat Phere's Sharad Kelkar, Rajshri Thakur, Ashlesha Sawant; Maayka's Vivan Bathena and Neha Bamb; Teen Bahuraniyan's Yash, Manish, Kadambari, Amrapali, Aanchal and Abhay; and Betiyaan's Romiit Raaj, Reema Vora and Amit Tandon.

Ismail Umar Khan who had earlier directed 316 episodes of Dulhann and is now calling the shots in Suntan and Babul Ka Angana Chhute Naa has been asked to shoot Dulhann's special episode.

We can't say when and how Sharad and Divyanka will meet in the new janam but one thing is for sure - nothing like a special episode to grab viewer's attention. What say? 
Recommended tags :
Sharad Malhotra, Divyanka Tripathi, Kudrat, Karz, Karan Arjun, Om Shanti Om, Dulhann (Zee TV), Saat Phere's Sharad Kelkar, Rajshri Thakur, Ashlesha Sawant; Maayka's Vivan Bathena and Neha Bamb; Teen Bahuraniyan's Yash, Manish, Kadambari, Amrapali, Aanchal and Abhay; and Betiyaan's Romiit Raaj, Reema Vora, Amit Tandon, Vickey Lalwani, Kunal M Shah 

I don't know where it says 'hour long on Saturday' but this article's been posted in the forum before I think...so they're saying it'll be aired Saturday. I don't have a clue as to what's going on...

I've tried to highlight/bold the font where it says that the one hour show should be aired on Saturday. I hope this helps.

eclipse_101 thumbnail
OH thanks!!! 😃 Can't believe I didn't see that!
Wow! So we're having an extra episode this week?
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys its most probably a typo. There is no promo saying there will be an extra episode is there?? Phir se hopes high mat karna. 😛
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooo i hope there still is a 1 hour epi! cant wait for them to meet!
eclipse_101 thumbnail
Don't know Srav. Like Reema didi said, just in case it's wrong...let's not have our hopes high. Besides, it's mumbaimirror..can't really trust what they say. I know Muqu...but let's not get too excited...in case the same thing happens AGAIN!
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mmh yeah...that wouldn't match now, since the special guests were already there.