Dill Mill Gaye

Brain scan-Riddhima

ATP2211 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

.....Well, this time Riddhima has finally decided to obey Armaan..! Armaan thought from his previous experiances that Riddhima will never do something like singing and dancing before everyone.

Poor guy! He thought that Riddhima will refuse to do so and he'll finally get freedom from Riddhima's 'ghulami'πŸ˜† But the opposite happened!

(FLASHBACK).....Recall the time when Armaan had asked Riddhima to come to the party and confess in front of everyone that she loves Armaan. Riddhima went to the party, but the confession proved to be a dream of Armaan! She even made by excuse before when Armaan aksed her to confess in the cafe....

....But what is this..?? This time the girl has agreed to dance?? Wasn't confession easy than dance??

...I think that this proves that Riddhima is now out of her confusion whether she loves Armaan or not. So.....Riddhima has finally decided up that she loves Armaan, and that's why she is doing almost anything and everything to win Armaan back..

What do you say..??

Do comment..

Thanks...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalika thumbnail
yah u r rite
she has now understood and cleared all her confusions
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Preru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ya i too think so
and she has totally planned to bring back the original armaan back
and i think she will confess soon too
neelam7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she doent has a doubt on her love to Arman, all she is not sure if she can spend rest of her life with uy like Arman..
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aab jab woh out ho gayi hai confusion se mein confuse ho gayi hu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I m confused ki is she doing all this cuz she loves armaan or just to bring back smile πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Nahi ridz ki atma meri mein gusss gayi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys.... do you really think so??? Is she not confused about her feelings still??
I am still confused about her feelings- Just like Armaan!!!! πŸ˜•
Is this love or is it just dare for her??
I don't know guys with Ridz .... I have stopped analysing her!!!
ATP2211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha490

aab jab woh out ho gayi hai confusion se mein confuse ho gayi hu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I m confused ki is she doing all this cuz she loves armaan or just to bring back smile πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Nahi ridz ki atma meri mein gusss gayi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lol..!!

Riddhima;s sicknesss of confusion seems to be contagious!!!!πŸ˜†..but yes...u hv a point..!

lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki2211

lol..!!

Riddhima;s sicknesss of confusion seems to be contagious!!!!πŸ˜†..but yes...u hv a point..!

chalo koi to samaj ne wala mila lucky me cuz ridz had nobody who can understand herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think you're absolutly right she's sure now abt her feelings...but now the new problem is Shashank!!
-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ridzy ka koi bharosa nahi, next week kuch aur bolegi πŸ˜†