India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

abrupt ending? (Page 3)

RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I know Reemu n when I read ur post I was thinking...why is she being so negative? LOL LOL LOL Things would be fine... But u were sooo right... See u weren't expecting much so u liked the episode... I had high hopes LOL Confused

eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I'm skipping school...coz we were on the band trip and I'm too tired to go.. Tongue ...and I have so many projects I'm gonna leave after I check the updates...to work on those.
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Reema even I'm not interested abt the revenge thing u know...

Shaili I guess it's the wait... Well hope they reunite soon... N I was wondering abt one more thing... Long back in that article of Sharad it was mentioned that they had shot 4 romantic scenes.... Did they ever telecast them??? LOL Cos I only remember the rain scene...
BTW Shaili thanks for trying to cheer us up... Big smile

Edited by roshme - 02 May 2008 at 9:30am
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by roshme

I know Reemu n when I read ur post I was thinking...why is she being so negative? LOL LOL LOL Things would be fine... But u were sooo right... See u weren't expecting much so u liked the episode... I had high hopes LOL Confused

Yeh I was feeling negative mostly all week, maybe thats why I enjoyed todays episode and I am really excited about Mondays too.

Ooo Ooo now I'm sure they wont remember anything. Yay! Which means we can see ADs love story develop on its own!Embarrassed I'm back to being positive...tu bhi hoja Roshni!Tongue

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hahaha....hmmm rain scene...tht restaurant scene in delhi i guess and tht tiny aata scene...and the mandir scene again i n delhi...tht might have been it...humare sharmile ke liye those are toooo much...hahaha...

but if I understand this right...she's gonna hug him whn she sees him right? and i guess like always they'll have some cute moments in front of the whole world...haha....lekin yeh monday kab ayega...kab? kab?
eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
DO din aur...urgh...long long wait for me! I'm quite sure kal and the day before bhi kuch special nahin hua hoga.
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Reemu that's the reason why I'm here... I need to get back my positivity LOL LOL LOL
Shaili how's that possible yaar? In the delhi scenes he has a hair cut Tongue
Now that they've disappointed me, they should have a scene where she hugs him n then kisses his cheek too LOL
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Roshni...pata nahi....Sharad ki baatein wohi jaane...dont u knw how he has his way with words....sab ko ghuma ke rakhde....haha...maybe they cut those scenes out...i dont understand why....but ho sakta hai...ughh..

Also the way I have their milan set in my mind is....she runs and hugs him....and starts kissing his face...and he's just lost...doesnt knw wht to do...and everyone else is dead to see this scenario....hahaha....yeh hoga nahi and ill be mad again...ahh

Go to top